GUILTY OH - Dylan Groves, 4 months, found dead in bottom of well, Otway, June 2019 *parents arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These 2 are grown adults!
They were almost 40!
Why do they get to use and act like teenagers and state employed monitors are to blame? I’m sure CPS just like law enforcement has to tiptoe around as to not offend anyone breaking laws... or their rights.
Just the way Jessica spit hate on the stand at the state, no respect for the system ..proves that Jessica & Daniel felt entitled to treat their baby any way they saw fit.
Insane.
MOO
You are 100% correct as to no respect for the system. It was their baby and they were going to do with him as they wanted. Beat him and ignore!

@Jewels53 - is Daniel's testimony video out there yet? TIA! and a BIG Thanks for the tweets!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

OMG, Defense closing is nauseating. Now Jessica is a hero for telling the truth. GMAFB

Does anybody else want dad's attorney to just shut up and sit down?

I have basically turned them both out. Daniel attorney talks too much and has nothing to say. She might as well sit down. imo

I wish the prosecutor had ask the parents what their long term plan was for explaining Dylan's absence to Daniel Jr. I don't recall if Jr testified how Dylan's absence was explained to him by whom. Anyone recall?

I wish the prosecutor had ask the parents what their long term plan was for explaining Dylan's absence to Daniel Jr. I don't recall if Jr testified how Dylan's absence was explained to him by whom. Anyone recall?
My guess is that they were going to say that CPS took him away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colibri_pi
Back