GUILTY OH - Dylan Groves, 4 months, found dead in bottom of well, Otway, June 2019 *parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah she kept the deceased Dylan at her house 2 days!
Isn’t it amazing how the murderers cry the hardest FOr THEMselves!!!
Jessica told the State that they have devoured her family and she points to State says I’m done answering your questions

Well, anybody afraid this will be another Casey Anthony case where the prosecution couldn't state exact cause of death and they get off?

Isn't it amazing how Jessica Groves is accusing the prosecution of ruining her life and boo hooing about having to live with this for the rest of her life. She takes absolutely no responsibility for killing Dylan. It was all accidentally dropping him........this is so disgusting.

How many people believe the parents? I don't remember and I wasn't there when it happened excuse. I say baloney on both of them. I hope the jury see's right past these 2 full of excuses. jmo

For the life of me I don't know why the prosecution didn't hammer in on both parents, especially dad, that although they seem to hate CPS, CPS was correct that a safety plan was needed and that what dad agreed to was mom was never to be unsupervised when she was around the baby. They let it pass when dad said mom was getting drug counseling - she only did the bare minimum and did not follow through with recommendations. Defense in closing is going to blame CPS for the death.

Isn't it amazing how Jessica Groves is accusing the prosecution of ruining her life and boo hooing about having to live with this for the rest of her life. She takes absolutely no responsibility for killing Dylan. It was all accidentally dropping him........this is so disgusting.

I'm curious why they didn't call the child's GAL to testify. I've been a CASA before and I have way more respect for the work a CASA does versus an attorney appointed as a GAL. They probably don't have enough CASA volunteers to cover all the cases like this but when I was a CASA I'd have been interviewing friends and family and made sure I knew how dad was financially supporting the family. He was too busy out stealing and selling other people's stuff to supervise that baby. And it's also telling to me that he was NEVER seen holding and feeding the baby - it was always mom.

Did you catch the time mark of that? I wanna drag the ball.

I tried to get that but the time was showing Negative time from where I dropped the ball backwards so I dont think the time stamp was accurate.

She did herself no favors by testifying. She is pure evil.

She wasn't testifying for herself other than if she can get Daniel off they think he will regain custody of Daniel Jr eventually and she will get a light sentence due to drug use as a mitigating factor and eventually they will all be reunited. She's too full of herself to consider Daniel will probably dump her if he does get off, regain custody of Daniel and, more importantly to them, their precious dogs.

This is a gut wrenching case.

One shocking and very sad thing that I think I heard the mother say was that she admitted to doing drugs throughout her pregnancy and hid it from others. It was hard to catch that part and was just a "yes" answer from her to one of the prosecutions questions. Hope I heard that right.

That is so horribly sad. The poor developing child in her womb had to suffer untold amount of drugs being poured into the young developing child's body.

Uggggggggg

I hope in final closing the prosecution points out that if he was ignorant of it before, CPS had made it clear to him that Dylan was in danger if left in the care of his dug addicted mother without proper supervision. He promised the Juvenile Court he would ensure that child was kept safe and then proceeded to do diddly squat in that regard because nobody, including him, is going to tell Jessica what to do. She really DID show herself to be belligerent to authority. I've seen too many parents like that and all too often they win. My heart goes out to that foster parent who gave that baby love and affection for 12 days of his life, and to Daniel, Jr. who I suspect knows what a each of his parents is.

...if it were only that easy & instant!

On jail call she said the women were screaming to her to hang herself or they would do it for her.
I always find it interesting how those that Kill seems their biggest fear is of being Killed!

MOO

Agree.

And some other cases that really rub me raw are the ones where the person kills their partner with plans to kill themselves afterwards, but they never seem to have the guts to take themselves out after they already killed their partner.

Agree.

And some other cases that really rub me raw are the ones where the person kills their partner with plans to kill themselves afterwards, but they never seem to have the guts to take themselves out after they already killed their partner.

Even worse is when they kill their kids to "show" the other parent THEN don't have the common courtesy to off themselves too. I'll never understand how a parent can kill their own child.

These 2 are grown adults!
They were almost 40!
Why do they get to use and act like teenagers and state employed monitors are to blame? I’m sure CPS just like law enforcement has to tiptoe around as to not offend anyone breaking laws... or their rights.
Just the way Jessica spit hate on the stand at the state, no respect for the system ..proves that Jessica & Daniel felt entitled to treat their baby any way they saw fit.
Insane.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3