GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
308691_563295090388533_238536688_n.jpg

source- http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013...th-1-year-old-missing-toledo-ohio?hpt=hln10_5

there's a bunch of images, don't miss the scroll bar like I almost did.

That garage sale FB post was checked out by LE on the 10th. Not related. Don't worry.

Diane Larson ‏@DianeLarson 11m
"Justice for Nevaeh" plans to help search for missing East Toledo toddler. http://www.13abc.com/story/22574984/justice-for-nevaeh-plans-search-for-missing-toddler …

Organizers of ‘Justice for Nevaeh' will be out searching for Elaina Steinfurth on Thursday.

The organization says it plans to get to the Toledo-area around noon. The group will be out searching all day Thursday, followed by an even bigger search on Saturday, tentatively scheduled for 11:00 a.m.

Organizaters say around 200 people are expected for the weekend search.

IMHO maybe she just got done getting those cute yellow toenails painted? There's another pic of her and another female in the bathroom on the site I linked to, doesn't phase me personally. JMO

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-grace

From the sidebar on the right, in part - "A 1-year-old little girl mysteriously vanishes during a custody exchange. When dad comes to pick up his little girl, his wife reportedly screams their daughter is nowhere to be found!"

more at the link.

Sorry to keep posting, but I think they're kind of filling out the information as we get closer to show time because as I explore the site each time I seem to find a little something else about Elaina.

Well, it fazes me. Her toes weren't just done, the other foot is tucked behind her leg (polish messed up kinda thing). My opinion is that she, Elaina, would be beaming and showing them off...My DS was a camera hog, and still is. JMO

I don't have any shots of him this dispondent, let alone this MANY dispondent pics in such a short period of time (17 MONTHS old)...JMO

Well, it fazes me. Her toes weren't just done, the other foot is tucked behind her leg (polish messed up kinda thing). My opinion is that she, Elaina, would be beaming and showing them off...My DS was a camera hog, and still is. JMO

I don't have any shots of him this dispondent, let alone this MANY dispondent pics in such a short period of time (17 MONTHS old)...JMO

I meant being in the bathroom doesn't phase me... the fact she almost always looks so sad does, of course. Sorry to be confusing.

I would also say Elaina's appearance has changed since last fall.
She was at the park in April in bare feet on the slide.

I understand what you are saying, but I would like to know who was taking the pictures. I have literally dozens of pix of my DS as a toddler, SCOWLING and POUTING and even crying, because my mom gave my DS some disposable cameras, and he took pictures of her whenever she was angry at him. So he took a lot of angry pictures. LOL

But I agree with you, as a general rule, we tend to snap pictures when our kids are smiling and happy about something, not when they are overtired or upset.

I understand what you are saying, but I would like to know who was taking the pictures. I have literally dozens of pix of my DS as a toddler, SCOWLING and POUTING and even crying, because my mom gave my DS some disposable cameras, and he took pictures of her whenever she was angry at him. So he took a lot of angry pictures. LOL

But I agree with you, as a general rule, we tend to snap pictures when our kids are smiling and happy about something, not when they are overtired or upset.

I agree with this! My DD loves to pout for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55