GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has it been mentioned if either mom or bf have their own transportation?

Made it to FL and wanted to check in before I try to get some sleep. Did I read this right, NG is covering our baby girl tonight? I normally avoid her but I will make a point of being back in the room in time to watch. I would pay to watch her rip into Angela and SK.

For the time being, I will not be posting here but will be watching the posts. Several people who are local and know about the case have found this site, and I do not know them well enough to be able to confidently say that they wouldn't tell Angela about it, if they already haven't. I will say Terry Sr. just finished the interview with NG, it is to air tonight on her show on HLN channel, 8:00 pm. She was unable to "rip into" anyone on Angela's side, (JK, SK, or AS herself) as no one would return NG's phone calls. Please get the word out of the interview to as many people as possible, if she has not been found by Monday, she wants to do another interview with TS Sr.
If there are any new developments, I will post then. Please keep little Elaina in your thoughts and prayers...

Praying for you and your family, Ferretmommy! And for our little angel - Elaina!

:praying:

For the time being, I will not be posting here but will be watching the posts. Several people who are local and know about the case have found this site, and I do not know them well enough to be able to confidently say that they wouldn't tell Angela about it, if they already haven't. I will say Terry Sr. just finished the interview with NG, it is to air tonight on her show on HLN channel, 8:00 pm. She was unable to "rip into" anyone on Angela's side, (JK, SK, or AS herself) as no one would return NG's phone calls. Please get the word out of the interview to as many people as possible, if she has not been found by Monday, she wants to do another interview with TS Sr.
If there are any new developments, I will post then. Please keep little Elaina in your thoughts and prayers...

Elaina, Terry Sr and YOU have been in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to watch the interview tonite. Stay strong!

Ferretmommy....prayers to you and your family and of course our beautiful little girl Elaina.

I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. Was a search for Elaina happening when her mother told someone that Elaina might have 2 black eyes?
If so, where were LE searching at the time?

I just can't get past this thought---- If Elaina was hidden away until her wounds healed, then why tell LE about the possible black eyes? I think LE was close to finding her while they were searching (if they were at the time). :twocents:

TYIA

I don't get it, either. If she was expecting LE to find the child deceased, you would think she'd blame injuries on the alleged kidnapper. Unless she was too disordered to think logically, of course. So could this possibly be a genuine kidnapping of a child with black eyes? Seems unlikely. I am puzzled by the mom's comment.

Ferret it is probably best to not post for now. I think that's a wise choice. We are praying hard for your baby girl . Please know that ! :)

Ferretmommy, prayers for Baby Elaina and for you and your family.

I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. Was a search for Elaina happening when her mother told someone that Elaina might have 2 black eyes?
If so, where were LE searching at the time?

I just can't get past this thought---- If Elaina was hidden away until her wounds healed, then why tell LE about the possible black eyes? I think LE was close to finding her while they were searching (if they were at the time). :twocents:

TYIA

Exactly! That is the only thing that made sense to me as well. they need to go back and search that area thoroughly.

I am not expecting Nancy Grace to be of much use...JMO
I don't think this baby is "out there" where someone might spot her, or that her show will bring about a confession. I think it is probably a matter of just being "lucky" in finding wherever she was placed, locally.

Toledo Police ‏@Toledo_Police 53m
The FBI/TPD is offering $10,000 for info regarding the current whereabouts of Elaina Steinfurth. 1-800-CALL-FBI pic.twitter.com/atEpt11d3W

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 31m
Reward of $10,000 being offered for information that leads to Elaina Steinfurth. Money put up by #Toledo police and FBI.

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 14m
Full story of the reward announced by Toledo Police and FBI earlier today reguarding Elaina Steinfurth. http://bit.ly/16eF9vd

I just got a text from channel 11 news here in toledo and
TPD/FBI announce $10,000. reward in Elaina Steinfurth case!

According to Nancy Grace's website, her show will feature the story of Elaina Steinfurth June 12, at 8:00pm on HLN (Former CNN Headline News Network).

The website says,

"WHERE IS 1-YEAR-OLD BABY ELAINA?A 1-year-old little girl mysteriously vanishes during a custody exchange. When dad comes to pick up his little girl, his wife reportedly screams their daughter is nowhere to be found! Divers scan bodies of water in the area to see if anything lies beneath the surface. Sex offender's questioned by cops, but still no leads. Did 1-year-old Elaina Steinfurth vanish while with her own mother? Will she be found alive?"

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...ured-on-hlns-nancy-grace#.UbjVz0YUcXI.twitter

Toledo Police ‏@Toledo_Police 53m
The FBI/TPD is offering $10,000 for info regarding the current whereabouts of Elaina Steinfurth. 1-800-CALL-FBI pic.twitter.com/atEpt11d3W

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 31m
Reward of $10,000 being offered for information that leads to Elaina Steinfurth. Money put up by #Toledo police and FBI.

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 14m
Full story of the reward announced by Toledo Police and FBI earlier today reguarding Elaina Steinfurth. http://bit.ly/16eF9vd

in a neighborhood that seems to be so low income, i would think $10k would get people to start talking! maybe someone has info but was holding out for a reward to be offered. not something i would do if a kid's life was in question.. but some might hold out. praying that this brings out some more info!

Rewards only help if someone knows enough info to lead to the missing person. We don't see many claimed here, unfortunately.

just checking in after moving this week, can't believe this sweet baby is still missing. ;(

Amy E Voigt ‏@AmyEVoigt 7m Photojournalist
My pictures from this sad story
Every second counts: Where is baby Elaina? | http://HLNtv.com http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/06/12/elaina-steinfurth-1-year-old-missing-toledo-ohio …

mom_5-_raci.jpg

Would somebody please post a summary of the Nancy Grace coverage as I am unable to watch the show in the UK.

Such a beautiful little girl, with her whole life ahead of her. Cruel cruel world we live in. Sickening :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth