GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like NG will do Elaina during the second half hour of her show, I am guessing. Just a guess.. she's covering a guilty verdict in another case for now.

I am not a fan of Nancy Grace (like, at all), but I think she's the perfect media outlet for this case. SHE can put the heat to someone like no other. If LE won't do it, then more power to you, Nancy. Let's bring this baby home.

Yes but what if giving them up would not save her skin because then they would throw her under the bus as well.

Elainera, you bring up some good points. Baby Elaina wasn't safe with anyone in that house. So far, we know that Angela abused the kids and Steven was said to have hurt baby Elaina. So, its these two imo, that are responsible for whatever happened to baby Elaina. However, I do think there's a good chance that whoever the people were in the house that day, especially JK, may know what happened or parts of what happened, but they probably don't know where baby Elaina is now.

I still want to know who these 11 or more people living there are, and who was inside the house Saturday and Sunday. The more people in the know, the more likely someone would or hopefully will speak.

I am not a fan of Nancy Grace (like, at all), but I think she's the perfect media outlet for this case. SHE can put the heat to someone like no other. If LE won't do it, then more power to you, Nancy. Let's bring this baby home.

Oh totally, I am just hoping above all else that she interviews Angela personally. That would be awesome. Terribly unlikely I'm afraid though.

When this first happened, there was a lot of stalling especially after TJ returned with TS. What was it 45 minutes and then another 15-20 minutes or more when things got real quiet ? If we could figure out each period of time that passed and the sequence of events matched up with the times that TJ and then TJ and TS were prevented from going into the house and seeing baby Elaina, a timeline, it would help.

Just with the 45 minutes and the 15-20 minutes there is 1 hour, probably closer to an hour and a half from when TJ first went to JK's, left and returned with TS until Angela came out and sat down and did nothing while TS called the cops.

This is the key IMO and IMO deserved more than a thank you. What happened during all this time? That was my question a few days ago as well. Too much time to do nefarious things.

This is like Baby Ayla all over again, except with even more people in the house who may have done something to Elaina or, at least, know something about what happened. Once again, it appears an innocent baby endured abuse, neglect, a drug culture, injuries at the hands of adults, questionable people introduced into her life by the people who were supposed to protect her...
Ayla is still missing, since Dec. 2011. I hope Ohio is more willing to slam guilty parties than Maine has been. Ayla & Elaina haunt me.
WHERE IS ELAINA??? WHERE IS AYLA??? I hope these babies HAUNT the consciences of anyone who harmed them.

For those wanting a timeline, this is as close as we have, and it's been verified by Verified Insider Ferretmommy as being accurate:

SBM - just wanting to look carefully at the events here and make sure I'm picturing this all correctly.

So.. Steven is inside. Then Angela goes inside and is in there for 5-10 minutes (not screaming and crying - and apparently not checking on Elaina either, even though she's supposed to be fetching her - I say this because she didn't freak out about her baby being missing until half an hour after she went inside).

Then Steven's mom goes inside, too. THEN Angela screams and cries, telling Steven's mother that if she gives her baby to TJ she'll never get to see her again, and spends a good 15-20 minutes carrying on to Steven/Steven's mom about this fact. Then it gets quiet, Steven slips out at some point in this time frame, and then Angela comes out saying the baby is missing.

Maybe Steven's mother could give some insight as to what happened while Angela was sobbing and having this little heart to heart about her strong need to be a mother. That would be difficult for me to witness, personally... I'd feel so bad and sympathetic, imagining how I'd feel if someone was about to take my baby from me forever. I'd like to think that I'd never in a million years consider being an accomplice to a parental kidnapping, though, and I"m sure that isn't what happened here either. So I just can't reconcile how this child went missing while Steven, AND Angela, AND Steven's mother were inside.

I'm so confused. And mean no disrespect, and all is IMHO, etc... I just find it implausible that there could be people in the same house as a kidnapper and not notice it.

edit: google maps says it's .8 mile from the house where Elaina was with Angela and the house where TJ went to get Terry Sr.
http://goo.gl/maps/Y68hF

This is NOT a long trip.

This is the key IMO and IMO deserved more than a thank you. What happened during all this time? That was my question a few days ago as well. Too much time to do nefarious things.

Thank's AzPistonsGirl, yes, we need to work on a timeline, and I so agree with with this you said:"Too much time to do nefarious things." Between the raw video interviews with JK, TJ, TS and AS, as convoluted as the timing of events were that day, there's enough there to unravel and have some rough timeline.

I hope Nancy Grace does feature baby Elaina tonight! And keeps doing so.

(Still nothing on Nancy Grace, she's still just talking about this Seacat guilty verdict. Poor Elaina is going to get no more than ten minutes at this rate. :( )

Thank you Ferretmommy for helping us fill in so many blanks of missing information !!

You mentioned in a previous postings regarding a rumor heard that Angela was going to move to Florida with the girls so Terry couldn't see them anymore.

With the very small window of opportunity for Elaina to "disappear" from the Steven King home, is it possible that the baby was passed off to somebody, a friend of Angela (out the back door) and was taken to Florida, with the plan for Angela to somehow get Kylee and then head to Florida also?

Can you think of any close friends/associates of Angela that would have helped her (even unwittingly of the circumstances) to get the girls out of Ohio and into Florida? Or does Angela have family living in Florida or another State?

And you said she doesn't have a vehicle or even drive so somebody had to be the transportation for her whether she actually had these plans recently or in the future.

Thanking you again for all your help. :seeya:

ACR

As far as any of us know, she has no relatives and doesn't know anyone in Fla. I don't think she was going to take Kylee with her, since at Kylee's age she would have to worry about Kylee telling too much to people. And, we were supposed to be on the Nancy Grace show tonight, but since the Secrest verdict came in, it has been postponed until tomorrow (Wed.) evening.

Someone of the various adults in the house took her somewhere else during that time. Probably before TJ and his father returned. Hopefully they took a live baby and hid her somewhere until the bruises heal up. Moo.

Elainera, you bring up some good points. Baby Elaina wasn't safe with anyone in that house. So far, we know that Angela abused the kids and Steven was said to have hurt baby Elaina. So, its these two imo, that are responsible for whatever happened to baby Elaina. However, I do think there's a good chance that whoever the people were in the house that day, especially JK, may know what happened or parts of what happened, but they probably don't know where baby Elaina is now.

I still want to know who these 11 or more people living there are, and who was inside the house Saturday and Sunday. The more people in the know, the more likely someone would or hopefully will speak.

I think it was Ferretmom who said 11, right? So we have Angela and SK and JK, that we know of. That leaves 8 other people hanging out or living or crashing or lodging at that house? How big is this house?

Some of them if not all know what happened to Elaina and where she is now imo. I don't really understand why LE is not putting thumb screws on one or more of them.

ETA: oh just one post below me Ferretmom shed some light on the other adults present!

BBM:

:shocked2:

11 adults? Or....???? And, does that include Angela?

I would be interested to know the layout of the home and who was living/sleeping where. Were they just 'crashing' there now and again, or permanent residents paying rent? What in the world was going on that 11 people would be living there? Bizzarro, IMO.

I believe there were also 2-3 other children included in that count, and that does include Angela. Thee others were SK's sister and boyfriend/husband, his brother and gf/wife, and kids between them. And with them being relatives, I highly doubt that anyone was paying rent. Just my opinion.

Okay so I don't really understand when people say that LE can't do anything because so-and-so won't talk to them. So the only way they can get an arrest is if the person confesses? Wouldn't that just mean they don't have enough evidence? Plus, people always mention how LE is at a dead-end in cases because the parent(s) won't talk...but in most/all of these cases, there is no body either.

Someone of the various adults in the house took her somewhere else during that time. Probably before TJ and his father returned. Hopefully they took a live baby and hid her somewhere until the bruises heal up. Moo.

I think it was Ferretmom who said 11, right? So we have Angela and SK and JK, that we know of. That leaves 8 other people hanging out or living or crashing or lodging at that house? How big is this house?

Some of them if not all know what happened to Elaina and where she is now imo. I don't really understand why LE is not putting thumb screws on one or more of them.

ETA: oh just one post below me Ferretmom shed some light on the other adults present!

In the raw video of JK she says after she and SK went out back to look for baby Elaina, she also said that SK and her nephew went out the back to look for Elaina in the alley. TJ said that SK and a couple of his friends were inside the house. So, I'm thinking the nephew could be one of those living there.

ITA, and it breaks my heart too. I'm really hoping you're right about LE being right on top of this. If anyone knows, maybe Ferretmommy, what is your impression of local LE in general and this case specifically?

Truthfully, I don't know what to think about the local LE. They will not tell us anything at all, which is making us become angry at them. Terry Sr. had gone by the river one of the days they were checking it, as soon as he started to get out of the car a detective was right there telling him he couldn't be there. He said he only wanted to see if anything was found, they told him if he didn't leave, he would be arrested. Terry pointed out that Angela and her dad were there, why weren't they being made to leave? The detective told him they were told to, and if they went down through the opening in the bushes they would be arrested. (See the videos from the news station, I think it was Channel 11). Next thing we saw on the 11:00 news was Angela & her dad being LED DOWN the hill through the bushes! So right now, I'm thinking WTF and we are all saying WHY is the search being discontinued after only 10 days? If Elaina was from one of the rich areas, like Ottawa Hills, I'll bet they wouldn't be stopping the search right now!

I think they're trying to protect Terry Sr. while trying to get/let Angela (to) hang herself, so to s peak.

If they let her down there but not him, and something hinky is found, she can't even begin to try to blame Terry or TJ because LE can just say "nope only you were there"... you know, like when she found the diaper. IMHO

Toledo's 1370 WSPD ‏@1370wspd 12m
Terry Steinfurth, father of missing #BabyElaina on with @johnydradio NEXT #Toledo | #TuneIn with @iheartradio

Yes, we went to the radio station and Terry Sr. did an interview live with the DJ Johnny D. this afternoon. I was there, but only as support for Terry if he started to "lose it" :blushing:
The DJ was thinking that TJ was coming, but his emotions are just running so high right now that he doesn't want to talk to anyone in the media-he just wants his baby girl back. Understandably.

Truthfully, I don't know what to think about the local LE. They will not tell us anything at all, which is making us become angry at them. Terry Sr. had gone by the river one of the days they were checking it, as soon as he started to get out of the car a detective was right there telling him he couldn't be there. He said he only wanted to see if anything was found, they told him if he didn't leave, he would be arrested. Terry pointed out that Angela and her dad were there, why weren't they being made to leave? The detective told him they were told to, and if they went down through the opening in the bushes they would be arrested. (See the videos from the news station, I think it was Channel 11). Next thing we saw on the 11:00 news was Angela & her dad being LED DOWN the hill through the bushes! So right now, I'm thinking WTF and we are all saying WHY is the search being discontinued after only 10 days? If Elaina was from one of the rich areas, like Ottawa Hills, I'll bet they wouldn't be stopping the search right now!

Ferretmommy, I'm so sorry your family is being treated like this. I really hope you'll be on Nancy Grace tommorrow night. I know I was and still am thinking WTF about all of this and that the search has been suspended.

Any news about Angela and Steven since they are MIA? Neither one of them were at the search the community had, and it was reported that Angela wasn't there. I really hope that something breaks her and SK soon.

Thank you so much for responding and I'm praying for you and your family as well as baby Elaina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee