GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, after hearing that she has the mentality of an 8th grader, if that is true, I do have some compassion for her. She may not know what the "right" thing to do is, she may feel trapped.

We adopted our 16 year old daughter at age 5.5. She has fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (mom drank while pg), she has complicated memory issues and a lower IQ. Had we not adopted her, I could very well see her in the same situation. My girl can feel "trapped" when caught not doing her chores, schoolwork, etc. Just very basic things. I have to be careful how I word things with her.

This is a good reminder for me to teach her about emergencies should she marry and have children...

BBM: I thought she had the education of an 8th grader, not the mentality of one?

I sometimes wish LE could make an arrest based on unbelievable stories.

I hope that LE has more information than we know at this point. I really do NOT want another mystery out there. I want little Elaina found! This case really does remind me of little Sky. Solomon was finally going to see his little ones, and mysteriously mom loses Sky. Just as in Sky's case, dad has custody of the sibling!

Hold tight to that little one dad! I sincerely hope that we have answers about Elaina soon!

I really hope that the family calls TES and they are able to come in and help. Every day is critical! Every additional day, clues can be lost. Please, fill out this form and get them out there to assist LE in finding little Elaina. http://texasequusearch.org/report-a-person-missing/

Day TEN ? How did this happen? What class of friends could either of them have (ang and steve) that would take on a baby for 10 days ? I really don't know if someone would do that. If they did and had a kind heart enough , they would also let her daddy know she is ok. OH baby girl , where are you ? :(

Day TEN ? How did this happen? What class of friends could either of them have (ang and steve) that would take on a baby for 10 days ? I really don't know if someone would do that. If they did and had a kind heart enough , they would also let her daddy know she is ok. OH baby girl , where are you ? :(

I feel so guilty packing for FL while our sweet girl is still missing. I wish I could head the other way and help search for this baby instead. My mom needs me and I have to be there for her but the timing sucks. I spent most of the night debating a trip to OH before it became apparent that mom needed me now and I didn't have the time that I thought I did.

Toledo's 1370 WSPD ‏@1370wspd 12m
Terry Steinfurth, father of missing #BabyElaina on with @johnydradio NEXT #Toledo | #TuneIn with @iheartradio

Was the house where this 'kidnapping' happened ever made into a crime scene?
It is my understanding it was searched, but shouldn't it/wouldn't it be a crime scene?

Was the house where this 'kidnapping' happened ever made into a crime scene?
It is my understanding it was searched, but shouldn't it/wouldn't it be a crime scene?

i think it WAS within a couple of days... but i dont remember hearing about anything that was found.

I never imagined that baby Elaina would still be out there 10 days later. What is going on with these missing people and missing children cases? Why hasn't Angela and Steven been arrested obstruction charges at the very least? What about parental kidnapping? Can anyone imagine thinking up such an absurd story and LE not putting you in jail that very same day?!

With all the people living at that house someone has to know something. I don't believe that Angela or Steven have any friends who would risk prison for them. Would a family member of SK lie to save him? I wonder what JK knows?

I never imagined that baby elaina would still be out there 10 days later. What is going on with these missing people and missing children cases? Why hasn't Angela and Steven been arrested obstruction charges at the very least? What about parental kidnapping? Can anyone imagine thinking up such an absurd story and LE not putting you in jail that very same day?!

With all the people living at that house someone has to know something. I don't believe that Angela or Steven have any friends who would risk prison for them. Would a family member of SK lie to save him? I wonder what JK knows?

Typically, if they have anything to do with it, they may break and lead LE to her or her remains. If they're arrested, they tend to lawyer up and that's it.

If they would arrest Angela and Steven on lesser charges maybe they would start blaming each other and the truth would come out and baby Elaina would be found. If LE does nothing, there is no incentive for anyone to tell what happened and where baby Elaina is.

This gave me the greatest hope in the beginning because I was certain someone would spill quickly because staying out of jail would be prioritized over being loyal to Angela. Now, with the days passing quickly, this has became my biggest fear. I'm terrified that nobody has turned on her because only she knows where she dumped her child.

The bolded part of this above quote gave me a chilling thought. If Angela was involved in removing and dumping Elaina's body, she would have either had to have help or walked, since she doesn't drive.

Sad to come here to find that she is still missing :(

A new speculative thought of mine: what if one of the other adults present in the house, the "friends", harmed Elaina, and SK and Angela can't give them up due to dependency on drug supplies from or other obscure ties to them?

I'm leaving in 30 mins and since I have to do all the driving I won't be able to check back often but if anything happens please get my number from my Facebook (or PM me for it) and text or call me. I will have my son watching my phone. I hate leaving for a few days at the beach (side benefit not purpose of trip) while Elaina is still missing.

When this first happened, there was a lot of stalling especially after TJ returned with TS. What was it 45 minutes and then another 15-20 minutes or more when things got real quiet ? If we could figure out each period of time that passed and the sequence of events matched up with the times that TJ and then TJ and TS were prevented from going into the house and seeing baby Elaina, a timeline, it would help.

Just with the 45 minutes and the 15-20 minutes there is 1 hour, probably closer to an hour and a half from when TJ first went to JK's, left and returned with TS until Angela came out and sat down and did nothing while TS called the cops.

Sad to come here to find that she is still missing :(

A new speculative thought of mine: what if one of the other adults present in the house, the "friends", harmed Elaina, and SK and Angela can't give them up due to dependency on drug supplies from or other obscure ties to them?

I don't see that happening because Angela strikes me as the type to throw anyone and everyone under the bus to save her own skin.

From the following News FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/ToledoNewsNow

"#BabyElaina's case is getting national attention tonight on Nancy Grace - they've just posted about it on FB:
"

NG will begin on HLN in fifteen minutes (8pm eastern)

From the following News FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/ToledoNewsNow

"#BabyElaina's case is getting national attention tonight on Nancy Grace - they've just posted about it on FB:
"

NG will begin on HLN in fifteen minutes (8pm eastern)

Wow! This is good news! I hope Angela and Steven and perhaps others start feeling the heat!

Praying baby Elaina will be found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member