GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe he did grow up in that house. I just find it hard to believe no one saw what happened to her, there were at least 11 people living in that house...

BBM:

:shocked2:

11 adults? Or....???? And, does that include Angela?

I would be interested to know the layout of the home and who was living/sleeping where. Were they just 'crashing' there now and again, or permanent residents paying rent? What in the world was going on that 11 people would be living there? Bizzarro, IMO.

Video with interview of LE on the case with this article. Very interesting question from reporter about Angela and boyfriend, and LE response.

Julie King, who owns the home where Elaina was last seen, told WNWO that she cries every night thinking about the safety of the baby. She said her son, Steve, was dating Angela until recently, but the two broke up because of “the way she treated her children.”

Police say Steve was present when Elaina went missing, but Julie maintains her son has no involvement in the disappearance.

Officials have questioned Steve extensively and gave him a polygraph stress test. Angela and Elaina’s father, who police say was on his way to pick the child up on the day she went missing, have also been questioned.

“In law enforcement, we’re going to follow up on the leads and the people that we think have been in the most contact with this child, and obviously, the mom and the boyfriend were living with the child there so they are going to be the two people that could provide us with some of the most information about what happened,” Sgt. Joe Heffernan told WNWO last week. “We’re going to actively continue to see if we can get a resolution. Hopefully a positive resolution.”

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=908215#.UbcicfmbMSM

WNWO news videos. Also added to Media thread.

RAW INTERVIEW: Toledo police sergeant talks search for missing Toledo toddler
Published on Jun 11, 2013
Sgt. Joe Heffernan sat down with WNWO on Day 4 of the search for Elaina Steinfurth.
RAW INTERVIEW: Toledo police sergeant talks search for missing Toledo toddler - YouTube

RAW INTERVIEW: Missing Toledo toddler's mom speaks out
Published on Jun 10, 2013
Angela Steinfurth spoke to WNWO at a community vigil for her missing daughter on June 4, 2013. Elaina Steinfurth, just 18-months-old, disappeared from a Toledo home on June 2
RAW INTERVIEW: Missing Toledo toddler's mom speaks out - YouTube

I posted a tweet yesterday from a local radio talk show host who said he'd be on NG tonight to talk about Elaina "if all goes well".

Okay, let's hope that it happens. I don't think the Seacat verdict is going to be in before NG tapes her show this afternoon, so I don't think Elaina's case will get bumped.

Well :( I guess reality has just hit me and Ferretmommy please don't read this post .

If Elaina was injured and they passed her off to a ' friend' for safekeeping until her injuries were better and she wouldn't LOOK injured,,,,,,, well what kind of ' friend' would also look at a baby who needs medical attention and NOT do it? See what I mean? I was hopeful that is the ONE scenario that had a live Elaina but just realized this morning that the chances of another person seeing an injured baby and NOT taking that baby for medical care are pretty small ....... :( So I think in my opinion , that did not happen. So now off to think and think on another scenario that ends with baby girl SAFE !

Also per Cheese's post number 891 above , so now SK had broken up with Angela prior to that Sunday ? Then why was Angela allowed to stay at their home ? If they're not a couple any more? Someone is in serious CYA mode, but whos' A is being covered and by whom is the question, right? Another thing that has bothered me from day one,, Angela shows up with ' cold and wet' babies so they let her come in and stay one night.... it was neither cold nor wet that Saturday so how did the children get into that state?

And another thing Ferret's comments about the 4 yr old and what she witnessed and her fear are absolutely heartbreaking. SK should be in jail today for that alone ! moooo

I hate to be that person but in all honestly I have little hope for this baby. There are just SO many missing little ones last seen by parents that haven't been found. It bothers me there are so few pics of Elaina, as a mother I think I take at least a few pics daily (smartphones make that easy!) and if my DD were missing I'd want to get as many pics out as possible.

I'm also still not understanding the custody. Angela was basically homeless. Staying where she could in homes filled with random people. Why would she want her kids in that environment? Straighten your life out and make sure your children are somewhere safe and stable in the meantime.

Please do not let this case turn into another Lisa Irwin/Ayla Reynolds/Haleigh Cummings.

Here's what makes zero sense to me. Dad was there to pick up the kids. Mom didn't want him to take the baby. If I was in that situation, and I went in the house and the baby was gone... I wouldn't be coming back out saying the baby was kidnapped. I'd be saying Dad must have had someone sneak in the back door and take the baby. I would have blamed HIM.

Hi everyone, you know, I've been getting a nagging feeling that LE has overlooked something(s) in the searches. I can't help but believe that baby Elaina is not far. I think she will be found between Angela's dad's and Julie King's. I wonder how thorough the LE searches were.

Does anyone know if Angela and Steven as well as JK and the others in the house are being questioned or interrogated? Where is Angela? Where is Steven King?

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

Seriously, Angela, don't go all "Sky's mom" on us, here. Talk to us. Talk to the kidnapper. Get on tv and plead with the person who took Elaina. Use her name.

Or if this isn't what happened, pull an Arias and hog the airwaves telling us what REALLY happened.

Whatever it takes to find your daughter, right? Because the silence is deafening right now.

I'm hesitant to say too much about Angela and her boyfriend since LE has not named any POIs or suspects in the case yet. I'm not clear on the rules here yet. But it does seem to me from that Raw video of the police spokesman, that LE is focusing on Angela and Steven.

So I'll just say that I am following what I believe to be LE's lead. My current theory is that either Angela or Steven or both injured Elaina, and didn't want her daddy to see the injuries in fear of him involving the police and CPS, and so one or both them, with the other's knowledge, took Elaina from the house either alive or deceased, and put her under a house or down a sewer or threw her in the river.

I do not believe Elaina is with us at this point, and it breaks my heart.

I do think the police are right on top of this case though.

I'm hesitant to say too much about Angela and her boyfriend since LE has not named any POIs or suspects in the case yet. I'm not clear on the rules here yet. But it does seem to me from that Raw video of the police spokesman, that LE is focusing on Angela and Steven.

So I'll just say that I am following what I believe to be LE's lead. My current theory is that either Angela or Steven or both injured Elaina, and didn't want her daddy to see the injuries in fear of him involving the police and CPS, and so one or both them, with the other's knowledge, took Elaina from the house either alive or deceased, and put her under a house or down a sewer or threw her in the river.

I do not believe Elaina is with us at this point, and it breaks my heart.

I do think the police are right on top of this case though.

ITA, and it breaks my heart too. I'm really hoping you're right about LE being right on top of this. If anyone knows, maybe Ferretmommy, what is your impression of local LE in general and this case specifically?

Haven't forgot our sweet girl but my Mom is miserable in FL so my 12 year old and I are pulling out in a few hours for the 14 hr drive down. I'm going to spend a couple days instead of trying to drive 28 hours straight. I will be checking in and thinking of our girl all the time. Come home baby girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman