GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought on the mom's crying and what she said. Could she have been talking about the older child, when she said "He'll never bring her back"?

As in: if I tell him what happened to 'the younger child', he'll never return the 'older child'. ???

Your thoughts?

PS: I had to take a break from WS for a few months, but I'm back. :seeya:

But had she already surrendered the 4 yr old at that time or did she not even give him the 4 yr old until after the crying bout ? I can't remember. This is a complex little time line because so much happened with so many players in a short amount of time and space, in the yard, in the house , on the porch, etc. I'm getting confused on the details.

ETA I love your point by the way. It's very interesting.

Can she be arrested based on the claims from boyfriends mother did not like the way she treated her kids or maybe neglect for the children being homeless anything????

BTW Shame on Boyfriends Mom for not reporting her to start with!

But had she already surrendered the 4 yr old at that time or did she not even give him the 4 yr old until after the crying bout ? I can't remember. This is a complex little time line because so much happened with so many players in a short amount of time and space, in the yard, in the house , on the porch, etc. I'm getting confused on the details.

ETA I love your point by the way. It's very interesting.

I think the screaming and crying was after the 4 yr old had already gone.

I wish a reporter would sit with SK's mom and Terry's dad and Elaina's dad, and put together a detailed timeline.

Starting with who last saw Elaina (other than Angela and her boyfriend), what day, and what time, and where. And what condition was Elaina in. Could they see her body pretty well? Was she just in a diaper? Or did she have long sleeves and long pants in the hot weather? (sign of child abuse). Was she sick? What were her symptoms (observed, not from mom)? Was she lethargic? Crying? Cranky? Happy?

Where's our local who posted? Go find this stuff out lol. :)

I think the screaming and crying was after the 4 yr old had already gone.

I wish a reporter would sit with SK's mom and Terry's dad and Elaina's dad, and put together a detailed timeline.

Starting with who last saw Elaina (other than Angela and her boyfriend), what day, and what time, and where. And what condition was Elaina in. Could they see her body pretty well? Was she just in a diaper? Or did she have long sleeves and long pants in the hot weather? (sign of child abuse). Was she sick? What were her symptoms (observed, not from mom)? Was she lethargic? Crying? Cranky? Happy?

Where's our local who posted? Go find this stuff out lol. :)

I think the best way is to find the fb page of the actual reporter who's been doing the most reporting. One of the channels, toledonewsnow? that had the comprehensive timeline with all the videos on it might be a good one to ask to dig a little deeper. Wonder if the mom is no longer talkative?

How can you have NO ROOM for the kids?

personally, i'm thinking.. if "space is so limited"... a 4 year old and a 17 month old combined are probably smaller than mom, so they should get to stay. ;) not like it's her responsibility... she's not related to the kids in any shape or form, but she could easily take them in and hand them over to dad.

I had a thought on the mom's crying and what she said. Could she have been talking about the older child, when she said "He'll never bring her back"?

As in: if I tell him what happened to 'the younger child', he'll never return the 'older child'. ???

Your thoughts?

PS: I had to take a break from WS for a few months, but I'm back. :seeya:

hmm, that's a good thought. makes me wonder if someone had a guilty conscience and may have expected to be arrested for a "missing baby" and as a result wouldn't get to see the 4 year old again? hmmm hmmm hmmm

I'm trying hard to control myself. I don't know how long this will last.

Amy E Voigt ‏@AmyEVoigt 1m Photojournalist at The Toledo Blade
Steinfurth's are at the scene of an investigation into the disappearance of Elaina Steinfurth who went missing Sunday pic.twitter.com/DujczMhQsK

BMFgU5NCUAA8yLv.jpg:large

RUMOR ALERT: FB saying the father was removing signs/pictures outside of his home and that they found the child not alive. RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR. I have nothing to support this. IMO

It won't let me. Go to FB type in the childs name, hit public posts and its right there. Sorry

yep, that's how i found it.. original post by JS and he followed up with that comment after some other people commented on his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela