GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still praying Elaina is safe and found soon! I hope SK & family were ALL taken in or being watched VERY closely!!!! I'm sure I'll be up all night with this development on my mind. Comforting prayers for TJ, Kylee, Grandpa and you (FM). HUGS...

Hugs to you too Cherub! I just hope they find that baby soon and that she is safe.

No, they are still in the same house at 704. Angela has been arrested for felony child endangering, she finally broke tonite and said SK beat or dropped the baby and hurt her bad. She says "THEY" threatened to kill her and the baby if she called 911 or tried to take her to the hospital. We still do not know where Elaina is, she says SK took her out the back door and she does not know where he took her. Keep praying! Check out www.toledonewsnow.com.

This doesn't make much sense to me... why arrest her if she didn't do it? Beat or dropped? But she didn't know which? Maybe she was arrested for failing to get her child help? This makes it sound like she had nothing to do with this, but I'm not buying that at all...

It seems as though she was outside fighting w/ the children's father and grandfather alone, so why couldn't she whisper to them about what happened and ask them to call 911? She could have told her older child, "when daddy comes, tell him to call the police." ANYTHING. I mean, heck, I could communicate a problem like this by saying, "I don't want to go wake her up from her nap," and a couple of eye signals or face gestures, and the person I was speaking to would get it that something was wrong and to get help. I would move a MOUNTAIN with my voice alone, screaming so loudly for help that the whole neighborhood would know, if someone tried to prevent me from getting my injured child treatment. I know she had another child to be concerned for, but I would have taken my chances leaving with my kids.

What kind of mother would sit by willingly and let her broken baby be taken away?

I don't even know what to say
FM, yall are in my prayers.

oh wait..nevermind. 660 is the vacant one. brainfart

This doesn't make much sense to me... why arrest her if she didn't do it? Beat or dropped? But she didn't know which? Maybe she was arrested for failing to get her child help? This makes it sound like she had nothing to do with this, but I'm not buying that at all...

It seems as though she was outside fighting w/ the children's father and grandfather alone, so why couldn't she whisper to them about what happened and ask them to call 911? She could have told her older child, "when daddy comes, tell him to call the police." ANYTHING. I mean, heck, I could communicate a problem like this by saying, "I don't want to go wake her up from her nap," and a couple of eye signals or face gestures, and the person I was speaking to would get it that something was wrong and to get help. I would move a MOUNTAIN with my voice alone, screaming so loudly for help that the whole neighborhood would know, if someone tried to prevent me from getting my injured child treatment. I know she had another child to be concerned for, but I would have taken my chances leaving with my kids.

What kind of mother would sit by willingly and let her broken baby be taken away?
Because they know she is lying and whatever happened to the baby happened by her. She is trying to blame what she did on SK. Disgusting .

I'm so glad Nancy Grace devoted the show about baby Elaina. I think NG did a very good job covering baby Elaina's case tonight.Things are moving fast now. Angela Mories is finally locked up. I hope she is not able to be bonded out. I have a feeling there will be more charges today. I wonder if Steven King and/or anyone else will be arrested. When I read about the chaplain, well, my heart sank. I think baby Elaina will be found today. This adorable precious baby's pictures break my heart. Goodnight to all, we'll see what today brings.

To Ferretmommy, and the Steinfurth family, my prayers are with you and baby Elaina. God Bless you.

Praying today is the day baby Elaina is found.

Come home baby girl !~
I'm holding my breath.

No idea on what happened to this baby, but if SK did "DROP" the baby, why would she let him take the baby and throw her away? Wasn't there a diaper found near a lake or creek? Makes me think somebody thought the diaper would float, so it was removed. This infuriates me! <Mod Snip>

No, they are still in the same house at 704. Angela has been arrested for felony child endangering, she finally broke tonite and said SK beat or dropped the baby and hurt her bad. She says "THEY" threatened to kill her and the baby if she called 911 or tried to take her to the hospital. We still do not know where Elaina is, she says SK took her out the back door and she does not know where he took her. Keep praying! Check out www.toledonewsnow.com.

:(

It' no consolation to hear that things probably went down exactly like we all thought. It's as shame that she's still trying to cover her own butt, but as long as it leads to Elaina then it doesn't really matter in the long run I guess. :(

If anyone has direct contact information for vasportsmom please get ahold of her to alert her to these new developments, she's asked this over the past days. I've sent her an email and a board PM but do not have her FB info to contact her more directly. Thanks.

No idea on what happened to this baby, but if SK did "DROP" the baby, why would she let him take the baby and throw her away? Wasn't there a diaper found near a lake or creek? Makes me think somebody thought the diaper would float, so it was removed. This infuriates me! I don't watch NG much anymore due to her craziness, but I think she did fine on this, when she wasn't talking about getting up 5 times in the night to check on her twins.

The mom, Angela, "found" the diaper when out searching and left to herself for a moment.

I believe it was to throw off hte investigation 100%. A dead baby can't make a used diaper, after all. So she must be alive, and somebody has her down by the river! Everyone, go look over there! (if you see what I mean)

If anyone has direct contact information for vasportsmom please get ahold of her to alert her to these new developments, she's asked this over the past days. I've sent her an email and a board PM but do not have her FB info to contact her more directly. Thanks.

I will get a hold of her. :seeya:

Thats my thought, too, but if you already knew exactly what happened to your baby and knew where she was, that person wouldn't want national exposure. That person is already neck-deep in BS and needs hip-waders to get through all the lies.

Just breaks my heart, all these babies going "missing", when there are so many people out there who would do anything for a baby. And I am one of those people

Looking at Elaina's pictures, I would have loved to have had a chance to try to make her laugh

Me too, in a heartbeat :(

I have never heard of a police chaplain visiting to see if they got a hit or not, they could use their cell phones. Also calling him out at night would be unusual ffor such an iffy reason. I mean lets say they got a hit, it doesn't necessarily mean there is a body or anything for him to talk to the family about..unless Toledo's police budget is far bigger than i imagine, it was a specific concrete reason.

It could be to talk to dad about AS arrest but even that doesn't make sense

Maybe the chaplain has been watching the case and felt compelled to go down and say a prayer over the searchers and the area and was not ' called in' but rather just showed up . My heart is very heavy this morning :(

So if Angela is telling the truth ( eye rolls) then it's curious how SK's mom has been playing up his defense from day one.. Angela beats the kids, shes' a liar, her son broke up with her a week ago because she treats the kids so bad ( although they're still ' living' together ) etc. And this woman put her face on tv talking about how she cries every night for the baby , etc. and knowing all along what happened? Bad move lady.
If Angela is lying to cover her own butt and it's really HER who hurt the baby, then she's really put a whole family in the hot seat over her actions. I find it curious she said hurt OR dropped the baby as if she didn't know which one or didn't see it happen? That almost makes me think she's lying and thought ' which explanation better fits the injuries? hurt or dropped? i'll say both just in case ' . See?

Ferret please don't read this next part ..... if the baby was truly hurt and/or dropped so badly and then hidden away and did not succumb to her injuries right away, but a few days later instead, it will be the most horrific thing I can think of. I think if Elaina was still breathing , someone would have taken her for medical attention. Many, many parents have tried the baby fell out of bed, down the stairs, etc. even though they caused the injuries. I don't know why they would not seek help. Could this be related to what the 4 yr old said about being ' thrown on the bed' ( paraphrasing)? :(

Ferretmommy, firstly i am so sorry you are living through this.

I was going to post a little earlier that while AM may not win a mother of the year award it was not her that i thought there should be a focus on. I was more concerned after reading thru these threads with the behaviours of SK & JK. AM's lack of empathy, all about me focus sort of fits in with the description of someone who has a "grade 8" mentality as mentioned here in threads. She strikes me as someone easily manipulated & who latches onto the next best thing. I remember growing up here in Oz reading comments about Lindy C's behaviour when Azaria went missing. I believe that she does know what happened but i'm not sure she did anything. Maybe i want to believe very much that AM has simply been too selfish & made poor choices she just seems to be different to some other mothers that have been found guilty. I just wish with all my heart that regardless they find Elaina. Just my own thoughts....

So if Angela is telling the truth ( eye rolls) then it's curious how SK's mom has been playing up his defense from day one.. Angela beats the kids, shes' a liar, her son broke up with her a week ago because she treats the kids so bad ( although they're still ' living' together ) etc. And this woman put her face on tv talking about how she cries every night for the baby , etc. and knowing all along what happened? Bad move lady.
If Angela is lying to cover her own butt and it's really HER who hurt the baby, then she's really put a whole family in the hot seat over her actions. I find it curious she said hurt OR dropped the baby as if she didn't know which one or didn't see it happen? That almost makes me think she's lying and thought ' which explanation better fits the injuries? hurt or dropped? i'll say both just in case ' . See?

Ferret please don't read this next part ..... if the baby was truly hurt and/or dropped so badly and then hidden away and did not succumb to her injuries right away, but a few days later instead, it will be the most horrific thing I can think of. I think if Elaina was still breathing , someone would have taken her for medical attention. Many, many parents have tried the baby fell out of bed, down the stairs, etc. even though they caused the injuries. I don't know why they would not seek help. Could this be related to what the 4 yr old said about being ' thrown on the bed' ( paraphrasing)? :(

I'm also really upset about SK's mom, who Ferretmommy said has a reputation for doing "anything" to protect her kids.

I still can't believe that from day one she has been telling media that she kicked Angela out because of the fact she tended to be rough on the kids and was specifically quoted as saying "HITTING THEM IN THE FACE".

This woman KNEW ABOUT THIS and DIDN"T REPORT IT?? Just threw Angela out to go beat them elsewhere? And then straight away, the coverup stories... "I think I heard her around 930am but I'm not sure I heard crying, but I think I did... but I never saw her Sunday at all..."

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

GET that woman locked up for obstruction of justice, like NOW. She KNEW of child abuse that she says she WITNESSED by the sounds of it (or how else did she know she grabebd her by the arm, threw her on the couch, and hit her in the face??) and did NOTHING?? And now the child is missing, known to be harmed by her own sneaking-out-the-back, vomiting-on-the-porch heroin-addict-newly-out-of-rehab son, presumed to be dead by the sound of it. I do NOT think this is okay!!

I'm also really upset about SK's mom, who Ferretmommy said has a reputation for doing "anything" to protect her kids.

I still can't believe that from day one she has been telling media that she kicked Angela out because of the fact she tended to be rough on the kids and was specifically quoted as saying "HITTING THEM IN THE FACE".

This woman KNEW ABOUT THIS and DIDN"T REPORT IT?? Just threw Angela out to go beat them elsewhere? And then straight away, the coverup stories... "I think I heard her around 930am but I'm not sure I heard crying, but I think I did... but I never saw her Sunday at all..."

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

GET that woman locked up for obstruction of justice, like NOW. She KNEW of child abuse that she says she WITNESSED by the sounds of it (or how else did she know she grabebd her by the arm, threw her on the couch, and hit her in the face??) and did NOTHING?? And now the child is missing, known to be harmed by her own sneaking-out-the-back, vomiting-on-the-porch heroin-addict-newly-out-of-rehab son, presumed to be dead by the sound of it. I do NOT think this is okay!!

She'd do anything to protect HER kids but the kids of others are fair game ?

Oh god, my stomach dropped when I read ferrettmommy's post. It is my turn to not want to go to sleep, for fear of what I will find when I wake up.

Elaina, we all love you x

I think that SK and the Mum are in it up to their neck and SK's Mum's comments all along have been to make sure the blame was squarely on Angela.... JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member