GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is lying ?
Either way SK's mom is a ( fillintheblank) If Angela is the only guilty party and no one reported anything, shame on them. They could easily have called TJ and said come get your kids. She's beating them. Why didn't anyone ? And so sorry but all those other adults in the house and no one saw a thing? No matter which person is guilty, there are at least 2 or more OTHER adults in the house who are guilty of turning a blind eye to what happened during or after the fact.
Drop to knees and pray for a miracle time .

Who is lying ?
Either way SK's mom is a ( fillintheblank) If Angela is the only guilty party and no one reported anything, shame on them. They could easily have called TJ and said come get your kids. She's beating them. Why didn't anyone ? And so sorry but all those other adults in the house and no one saw a thing? No matter which person is guilty, there are at least 2 or more OTHER adults in the house who are guilty of turning a blind eye to what happened during or after the fact.
Drop to knees and pray for a miracle time .

Exactly!

Wow...I am trying to digest all these developments. Glad there are developments!

Definitely want to know who owns the van and if it has been parked in one spot or moved/in use since Elaina went missing.

Also, didn't we hear that Angela said she had passed a lie detector? Does LE ever fib the results of the test to the person who they administered it to? Can they do that?

Poor little baby Elaina.

Why would Angela be booked under her maiden name? AKAIK, she was never legally divorced, IIRC they were separated. Did she every legally change her name to Steinfurth when she married?

Good question andalso, and I don't know the answer.

Is Angela/AS/AM allowed to be sleuthed yet, or no? Is she a POI or a suspect in ELAINA's DISAPPEARANCE, or only charged with the child endangerment thing so far?

I know the mods said we had a bit of slack in this case in this regard anyhow, earlier in this thread, but jsut checking. The SECOND she's named, I hope we find out in this thread so we can go at it. I mean, if she is. You know. And Steven.

AM's arraignment is going on this morning.

Please keep us updated if possible, I know I'm not the only one in a bad storm area right now who has touch and go internet and who can't bear to be without news about precious baby Elaina!

Wow so much happened after I went to bed. Doing a happy dance that AM is now sitting in jail though SK and his mom should be there as well. The mother for not reporting the abuse to those little girls by AM when they were dating. IMO I think AM is placing blame on SK. HE broke up with her because how she treated the girls. I think AM did this and then got SK to hide Elaina.

I am so sickened by this and trying really hard not to start crying (especially since I am at work). AM needs to be beat and dropped on her head. She is suppose to be their protector.

Ferretmommy and the Steinfurth family praying for you all.

GGE..I especially thank you for your dedication to this case! You have given baby Elaina a voice, which she soooo deserves.

I will get a hold of her. :seeya:

I'm here. Thanks for thinking of me GGE and for giving me the heads up Ttc. I'm so heartbroken. I'm supposed to take my lil one to the beach and on a dolphin tour today but I honestly just want to stay in the room where I can stay glued to my phone. Hopefully I will have service most of the day anyway.

I'm happy to see AS behind bars but I'm torn on her story. I suspect she is telling the truth about who harmed Elaina, JK covering it up makes no sense otherwise. I don't understand not telling TJ and TS as soon as they arrived though. FM said that TS openly told SK that he was armed so why not run to him and tell him? Why not tell LE as soon as they arrived? If she thought her child was still alive at that point then maybe she could have been saved. I'm crying so hard I can't think straight but I'm so angry. Every adult in the King home that day needs to go down for murder if (by some miracle) our sweet girl isn't found alive. WTH is wrong with these people?

VAsm, spend today loving your sweet child and protecting him. Elaina, wherever she is, would surely be smiling to see a mommy loving her little one how she's meant to be loved. :grouphug:

FM & CC my heart, and that of every poster on this thread I'm sure, goes out to you and your family. Elaina has been yours since birth but she has became ours too in the past 11 days. We have came to love her and to hurt for her as her story as unfolded. I hope more than anything that she can still be found alive but rest assured that no matter the outcome you will not be fighting for justice alone. Our sweet girl didn't deserve one moment of the misery inflicted on her and I won't quit until every adult in the K home is forced to accept responsibility for allowing it to happen.

An arrest trumps being named a POI I would think.

Oh shoot. Darnitall!!!

Guys, everyone go read the twitter and i'll let someone else paste it all here, I gotta shower quick. Will be the fastest shower ever.

https://twitter.com/taylordungjen
Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 27m
Angela Steinfurth's stepfather, estranged husband, and father-in-law are here, with a couple others I don't know that well.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 21m
Terry Steinfurth, Sr., is wearing a white T-shirt with Elaina's picture on it. Says, "Bring Elaina home."

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 13m
Steinfurth crying as she walks in. Family quiet.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 6m
Bond for Steinfurth set at $250,000. Her stepdad says he was told baby was dropped. He believes Elaina is dead.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 6m
"My daughter made a huge mistake and she's got to pay the consequences." - Angela's stepfather

FM & CC my heart, and that of every poster on this thread I'm sure, goes out to you and your family. Elaina has been yours since birth but she has became ours too in the past 11 days. We have came to love her and to hurt for her as her story as unfolded. I hope more than anything that she can still be found alive but rest assured that no matter the outcome you will not be fighting for justice alone. Our sweet girl didn't deserve one moment of the misery inflicted on her and I won't quit until every adult in the K home is forced to accept responsibility for allowing it to happen.

If Angela alone is guilty then one of the other adults could have gotten baby medical attention or at the very VERY least given her daddy some peace days ago. They all need a charge of some kind, obstruction, failure to render aid, tampering with evidence, lying to police, etc. Everyone who did nothing is responsible to some degree .
:( poor big sister , the 4 yr old . Bless her.

No, they are still in the same house at 704. Angela has been arrested for felony child endangering, she finally broke tonite and said SK beat or dropped the baby and hurt her bad. She says "THEY" threatened to kill her and the baby if she called 911 or tried to take her to the hospital. We still do not know where Elaina is, she says SK took her out the back door and she does not know where he took her. Keep praying! Check out www.toledonewsnow.com.

Not good news, I'm not going to be putting up any flyers today. I've been putting them up where ever I'm at if I don't see one. I can tell you the flyer is all over Toledo. Praying they find your baby today Ferretmommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3