GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they are still in the same house at 704. Angela has been arrested for felony child endangering, she finally broke tonite and said SK beat or dropped the baby and hurt her bad. She says "THEY" threatened to kill her and the baby if she called 911 or tried to take her to the hospital. We still do not know where Elaina is, she says SK took her out the back door and she does not know where he took her. Keep praying! Check out www.toledonewsnow.com.

Wow, Nancy Grace devoted her ENTIRE show last night to Elaina !!

Transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/12/ng.01.html

ACR

I can't believe that she is crying now. How charming that she can summon tears for herself but not for her precious child. She doesn't deserve to ever lay eyes on her other child again.

I just have to say that I don't understand giving her any consideration for just having an 8th grade education. My baby will be an 8th grader come August and he knows to seek help for a sick hamster. I have had to force him to come home when the vet has needed to keep one of his animals overnight because he doesn't want to leave their side. When Terry Sr arrived at the King home and announced he was armed the oldest child was safely away from there with FM so there was nothing to stop her from running to his side and telling the truth. Nothing but wanted to cover her own useless behind. Cowardly fail parent!

The van in the picture is not a GMC Safari van. I had an Astro van for years (the Chevy version), and the Safari was a larger, taller, and very boxy looking van.

:welcome4:
Thanks for the info & thanks for joining in!

I am so sorry about this outcome for this baby and her family. I wanted to hope that someone took her and she was safe, but it rarely happens that way. We had a case here, where a couple went to bed and they had a small child, infant, and someone really did come into the house to take the baby. They caught her red handed. If I hadn't heard of it, on the news, I wouldn't believe it. But most times it is the care takers, so sad. Praying for the family.

I'm so glad Nancy Grace devoted the show about baby Elaina. I think NG did a very good job covering baby Elaina's case tonight.Things are moving fast now. Angela Mories is finally locked up. I hope she is not able to be bonded out. I have a feeling there will be more charges today. I wonder if Steven King and/or anyone else will be arrested. When I read about the chaplain, well, my heart sank. I think baby Elaina will be found today. This adorable precious baby's pictures break my heart. Goodnight to all, we'll see what today brings.

To Ferretmommy, and the Steinfurth family, my prayers are with you and baby Elaina. God Bless you.

Praying today is the day baby Elaina is found.

Yes !! Nancy did an excellent job last night of covering this case on her show for the ENTIRE HOUR !!

Here's the arrest affidavit:

http://www.acandyrose.com/acr-00939-AngelaSteinfurth-061213.pdf

ACR

I knew it. The second I saw mom on NG last night, I knew she knew full well what happened to her daughter.

This makes me sick. I just hope they can find poor Elaina.

Not to be mean, but these people don't seem all that bright, so I have a feeling it won't be long before someone else starts talking.

Anyone have a live link for the PD presser? TIA

So did everyone in that house (adults) know what happened? With so many people there, I can't see it being possible to hide the serious physical injury and disposal of a toddler.

This is so very disturbing. I'm sick!!!!!! I think everyone in that house should be arrested! IMO. There is no way someone dropped a child, and nobody noticed. She would have been crying etc. I'm just sick.

It was known to us ( pd) that the baby was injured at one point and A did not seek help for her. The condition of the baby we cannot telll you . The location of the baby we still do not know. City of Toledo and fbi have contributed 10k for the reward.
1800 CALL FBI is the number re: the reward

Answering questions.

schmae's link is good.
"investigation is ongoing"
"we charged her at this point with what be believe is appropriate"
"wherever our investigation reaches we're gonna continue looking for her"

its too quiet for me to hear well, schmae, keep it up! thanks!

Q & A
Is this still a missing person case.... or homicide? Still a missing persons, as I said we do not know her condition

Can you confirm the injury was the one to the back of the head tha was noticed on memorial day ? NO comment
Do yu think anyone else is involved with the inuries? NO comment
We've charged her at this point what we believ e is appropriate... additional charges may or may not be brought.
Is Steinfurth correct or we using her maiden name? I don't know,, A reported Stienfurth at the county jail so that's how shes' booked.
Ongoing investigation , anywhere leads take us, we will exhaust those leads.
Do you think she knows where the baby is ? NO comment

I'm an idiot but this gives me HOPE ! Come on baby girl !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb