GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of information came directly from ferretmommy's posts.. you'd probably be better off to go and read all of the posts she's made. they are VERY eye-opening and i think they will answer many of your questions. :)

i edited my previous post about where the info was about the 4 year old being scared of SK, but i'll post it again here so you don't have to go back and find it. hope this helps :)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

Off to do that now! Thanks! :)

Joined the search -
Channel 13abc Toledo *just* reported that AM admitted the injury to the baby was serious and she did not make sure the baby got medical help. 13 also reports the TPD are being pretty tight lipped about this story.

There was a Toledo Police news conference at 11am here. The police stated that they know where SK is. They seemed to NOT know about the Memorial Day injury when Fred LeFebvre asked specifically about it.

Fred spoke with people off the record (TJ) - a residence was mentioned on "Goodyear"

No link.
From the horses mouth, to me, to you.

Both Houses here were referenced in the main stream media

acr-00947-ElainaSteinfurth_zps737df1a1.jpg

704 Federal St, Toledo, Oh 43605 (Where Angela claims Elaina disappeared)
660 Federal St, Toledo, Oh 43605 (Abandon house where grandparents lived)

ACR

Both Houses here were referenced in the main stream media

acr-00947-ElainaSteinfurth_zps737df1a1.jpg

704 Federal St, Toledo, Oh 43605 (Where Angela claims Elaina disappeared)
660 Federal St, Toledo, Oh 43605 (Abandon house where grandparents lived)

ACR

was this abandoned home the home he was outside of when vomiting?

This case reminds me so much of the Ayla Reynold's case. She is still missing.

Toledo Police reveal little about search for missing girl

He said Mrs. Steinfurth told investigators Wednesday she knew the girl, Elaina Steinfurth, had been injured and that she did not seek medical attention.

“The condition of the baby and the severity of the injuries, I can't tell ya,” the captain said. “We don't know. The location of Elaina, we still don't know, and that's why we say it's still an ongoing investigation.”

The captain said the investigation is still a missing persons case and has not been reclassified as a homicide.

No other charges have been filed.

The captain declined to comment on who possibly injured the young girl or if Mrs. Steinfurth had any role in injuring the toddler.

Additional charges could be filed, he said.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...d-endangering-charge.html#TSTcD9OgWurJKdSh.99

O/T, I'm in PA as well. I don't think we are getting it as bad (dauphin county). Good luck, hope all goes well at your end. Stay safe

We had them last night here in IL. Stay safe. It just seems like very heavy rain, large hail and wind but don't let that lull you.
It didn't seem "bad" to us, but we had a several funnel clouds (tornado that didn't touch down) including in my town. We also had a tornado touchdown about 20 miles from us (no injuries just destruction). We were lucky. Be safe.

Ugh.
Just sick about this.
As many of us suspected, Angela has known all along!
Poor sweet baby girl!
I agree that many more should be arrested, but am more than happy to let the LE
build their case well.
If that means a delay in arrest I am okay with that. More important the charges "stick".
I am sure they are keeping a close eye on the other people involved.
I hope Angela just finally spills ALL of the TRUTH so they can find this sweet baby.
If her own step-father is saying he doesn't believe the baby is alive, I am finding it hard to have hope for Elaina.
However, until she is found I will hang on to that sliver of hope!
PS - stepfather obviously knew info the LE didn't. He should be arrested for obstruction of justice, if not more!
IMO

ETA: CHANGE of opinion, just watched video of stepdad. He says he didn't know about the injuries until last night after the arrest. He has been asking her all along and she didn't tell him. In interview, he seems like a decent man. He is going to go out looking for SK. Hope the LE get him first or it will be ugly from the sounds of it.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 9m
Numerous search teams made up of community volunteers have been dispatched to locations around East #Toledo. More people continue to sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx