GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven and a guy " Mike'' ? Oh more charges are coming. Steven please don't turn yourself in. I'd rather Elaina's grandpa get a hold of you .

" when we found the diapers in the river '' .... Angela's stepdad.

Oh what a different world this would be if Angela and the girls had stayed at his house instead :(

Are Angela's stepdad and her mom married to each other ? Why do I get the feeling theya re not and
have two different homes? Angela's mother said she could not stay with her but then SK's mother said
that was a lie. I'm not sure what to think. This man in the video doesn't look like the kind who would
turn her and the kids away so I'm wondering if that was a lie about Angela's own mom saying no to
staying over. Sorry if that was confusing.

I had to sneak on here while at work cuz I couldn't wait till I got off.
I'm glad she's in jail, but all the info that came with the arrest is breaking my
heart

Holy carp! So much has gone down since I fell asleep last night. I had 6 pages to read through. I'm both sickened and thrilled AS has been arrested and charged. I don't buy the "dropping" story. I believe with all of my heart that baby was intentionally injured and it infuriates me.

Anyone else feel that there have been more and more "hide yo baby" cases since Casey Anthony was found not guilty? It's like the worlds worst parents were just given a handbook on how to disappear their children. Hide your child, blame a random person, change your story frequently and hope enough time goes by before your child is found that evidence deteriorates and COD becomes harder to pinpoint.

Holy carp! So much has gone down since I fell asleep last night. I had 6 pages to read through. I'm both sickened and thrilled AS has been arrested and charged. I don't buy the "dropping" story. I believe with all of my heart that baby was intentionally injured and it infuriates me.

Anyone else feel that there have been more and more "hide yo baby" cases since Casey Anthony was found not guilty? It's like the worlds worst parents were just given a handbook on how to disappear their children. Hide your child, blame a random person, change your story frequently and hope enough time goes by before your child is found that evidence deteriorates and COD becomes harder to pinpoint.

I agree. There is another case in Utica NY right now (WS has a thread). Baby missing TWO WEEKS before father was confronted by mom's family and finally admitted baby was gone! TWO WEEKS! The father had a LAWYER call and report it to police! (baby's mom is in rehab so she wasn't around when baby went missing and didn't know about it until LE was notified).

Just MAKES ME SICK!

Me either. I wonder if Angela actually saw what happened or if SK told her what happened and she was out of the room. Not sure it makes a ton of difference but a drop vs a throw might be hard to differentiate in a courtroom. BUT a drop would/ should be followed by a call to 911, send an ambulance, right? So since it was not, I lean towards not dropped. I'm so mad I can't see straight. And as mad as I am at A and SK, I seem to be more mad at SK's mom for protecting this boy and probably/possibly raising him to not value and protect a little one. I just can't imagine her demeanor throughout this all. DA** everybody !

Did you all see Angela's eyes bug open when she hears how much her bond is? She say's ""two hundred fifty thousand" like she's shocked she's given a high bond!? In toledo does one have to pay whole amount, or 10%, how does it work in Toledo in regards to bonding out?

So many posts this morning! I want to thank all who are posting links from twitter and doing all the transcribing, the arrest affadavit. Thank's so much! Still catching up, and learning how to navigate the board here.

Please God let baby Elaina be found today.

Has Angela's mother made any kind of statement?
I don't remember reading or seeing her in any interviews w/press
but I could've missed it.

The interview with grandpa answered a lot of questions. So SK and friend ran out of the house and jumped into the van when TS got there. Interesting. Did they take Elaina with them to dispose of her?

Steven and a guy " Mike'' ? Oh more charges are coming. Steven please don't turn yourself in. I'd rather Elaina's grandpa get a hold of you .

" when we found the diapers in the river '' .... Angela's stepdad.

Oh what a different world this would be if Angela and the girls had stayed at his house instead :(

Are Angela's stepdad and her mom married to each other ? Why do I get the feeling theya re not and
have two different homes? Angela's mother said she could not stay with her but then SK's mother said
that was a lie. I'm not sure what to think. This man in the video doesn't look like the kind who would
turn her and the kids away so I'm wondering if that was a lie about Angela's own mom saying no to
staying over. Sorry if that was confusing.

SCHMAE, I wonder if "Mike" is Julie King's nephew. In the raw video she said Steven King and her nephew went out the back door presumably to look in alley for baby Elaina.

I hope that the truth all comes out today and we here of more arrests. Where is Steven King?

Praying baby Elaina is found today!

The interview with grandpa answered a lot of questions. So SK and friend ran out of the house and jumped into the van when TS got there. Interesting. Did they take Elaina with them to dispose of her?

I didn't think so at first; it seemed like the timeline was just too tight for that,kwim? But now, I'm just

Did you all see Angela's eyes bug open when she hears how much her bond is? She say's ""two hundred fifty thousand" like she's shocked she's given a high bond!? In toledo does one have to pay whole amount, or 10%, how does it work in Toledo in regards to bonding out?

So many posts this morning! I want to thank all who are posting links from twitter and doing all the transcribing, the arrest affadavit. Thank's so much! Still catching up, and learning how to navigate the board here.

Please God let baby Elaina be found today.

BBM

There's video? I didn't see that.

wow, lots of new developments. I hope this sweet baby is found soon.

So LE says they know where SK is and grandpa says it's his understanding they DON'T and that's why SK hasn't been arrested yet. Which is correct?

I have so many questions and not enough answers!!! :pullhair:

Please do not sleuth other innocent family members. This sounds like there was a custody struggle going on and there is bound to be back and forth legal documents. Please do not bring them here at this time.

If you feel you have something directly case related and want to post it, but are unsure if it would be okay - contact a mod and we will get an answer for you, okay.

Thanks everybody!

Salem

O - that was for me -
Thought I was going crazy when I didn't see the post. I'm sorry about that one.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=909305#.UboFrvm1HYE

Also I'm pretty sure before that she mouths ' i just wanna go home' or something to that affect. Not a lip reader however.

Wow, thanks. That was classic. If this wasn't so serious, that would almost be funny. That's how pathetic she looked.

I agree, it does look like she says she just wants to go home. And she seems shocked at $250,000!! HAHAAA!!

Well, hey, maybe if you were a good mom and did the right thing...

TOLEDO< You can edit and remove your post if the mods will not. Seeing how whatever happened previously has NOTHING to do with what happened to Elaina, we can't post those things. If she were missing and no one knew who saw her last or what home she was in and no family members were talking, then that type of information might be useful but we know that situation has nothing to do with where she is today.

:please: How can this end with a miracle? There has to be a way .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas