GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - thank you! I missed that. I haven't had time to keep up with everybody and all the media reports.

Salem

Julie King, who owns the home where Elaina was last seen, told WNWO that she cries every night thinking about the safety of the baby. She said her son, Steve, was dating Angela until recently, but the two broke up because of “the way she treated her children.”

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

Does the boyfriend live with his mother (which is where Elaina disappeared from, correct), and that is why he was at her house that day? Or was he there because AS was there/was with her?

I get the impression that the mom showed up late at night after calling to see if she could stay the night because they had nowhere to go... I wonder if she showed up w/ both kids or just one. I am getting the feeling that her yelling and screaming in the house about not wanting to give the baby to the father was because they were telling her to go get the baby and bring her out, and she was buying time to think of a plan. Maybe they never saw her and thought she was in that bedroom?

Ferretmom, our insider, said that Elaine's sister said they were both sleeping on the floor Saturday night. So she did come with both children.

Julie King, who owns the home where Elaina was last seen, told WNWO that she cries every night thinking about the safety of the baby. She said her son, Steve, was dating Angela until recently, but the two broke up because of “the way she treated her children.”

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OH OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

That's the second man who broke up with her in 3 months because of how she treats the children.

I hope she is NEVER allowed close to them again!

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 1m
Elaina Steinfurth's mother was arrested shortly after 10 p.m. Wednesday. She is charged with child endangerment.
http://bit.ly/16a4KFA

Shortly after 10 p.m., police arrested Angela Steinfurth, Elaina's mother. She is being charged with child endangerment. Elaina's grandfather confirmed that Angela was arrested, but says police aren't telling the family any more at this time.

If this is not allowed, please remove. I found this on google earth. Maroon gmc safari van

gmc_zps945c458e.jpg
[/URL]

Ferretmom, our insider, said that Elaine's sister said they were both sleeping on the floor Saturday night. So she did come with both children.

My issue with this is... how would a 4 yr old distinguish sleeping from unconscious or worse?

Sorry, I'm late in the game and this may already have been brought up, but why would a mother let the Dad have one daughter and not the other? Wouldn't she be worried that he would not give both back and not just the one? Doesn't make sense to me. Makes me think that something had already happened to Elaina and they needed an excuse...

That's the second man who broke up with her in 3 months because of how she treats the children.

I hope she is NEVER allowed close to them again!

Also, someone posted earlier that the day Elaina went missing was her & TJ's 2nd wedding anniversary

My issue with this is... how would a 4 yr old distinguish sleeping from unconscious or worse?

I'm not sure that a 4 year old could distinguish Saturday night from Friday night or Thursday night.

I wonder if she's telling them at the jail they need to do "anything at all to make her comfortable".

Reporters are finally waking up

Diane Larson ‏@DianeLarson 30s
BREAKING: Missing East Toledo girl's mother arrested. More details coming up on 13abc Action News at 430am.

Sorry, I'm late in the game and this may already have been brought up, but why would a mother let the Dad have one daughter and not the other? Wouldn't she be worried that he would not give both back and not just the one? Doesn't make sense to me. Makes me think that something had already happened to Elaina and they needed an excuse...

Mom told dad that she didn't want to wake Elaina up from her nap, she said this after she had already let him have the 4 yr old, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee