GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still catching up on posts but I was at Federal/Leonard yesterday. In the evening we did a candle vigil and then we started to chant "Bring Elaina Home!" Before I knew it my feet were moving towards Federal Street and I talked some guy into being the "leader". We all walked down the middle of Federal, carrying our candles and chanting, "Bring Elaina Home."

The sound bounced off the houses down the street. It got very loud as we approached 704 and people were coming out of houses to watch but not 704. We continue around the church and down the ally chanting. I think we all felt better after that. Too bad the news crews missed that.

The search teams and leaders are dedicated with many having searched daily through dirty, weedy, debris strewn areas. They are committed to staying positive and strong, like the family.

There will be another search tomorrow, at Federal/Leonard St. starting at 10 a.m. If you can't search, you can pick up flyers to hand out or go to Elaina's FB page and print off flyers to post.

Ferretmommy, it was nice to meet you and your family and I am so sorry about the circumstances. Elaina and your family are still in our prayers.

Thank You for your search efforts and your passion. That is probably what it will come down to because I don't believe anyone is going to talk anytime soon.

It worries me that some say the van was gone for 12 hours. If so, she could be anywhere. I hope and pray she was given to someone to care for her. I cling to that hope but it is hard to stay optimistic, the longer it goes on. :fence:

Moonflower, you are awesome! I wish I could've been with your group marching down the street, demanding that someone "bring Elaina home"!

I think GGC hit it on the head when she spoke about there being a 12 hour window for someone to go hide Elaina. It's terrifying to think that they had that much time to take the baby so far.
And it infuriates me that people still are just trying to cover their own butts, instead of thinking that there is an 18-month old baby out there!!

ETA Thanks to GGC for researching the interviews & time-lines on travel

JK and SK's dad were on the porch and JK went inside several times. JK and SK's dad kept TS and TJ outside talking long enough for SK and Mike to leave through the back. There's no good reason for them to not bring them in the house for as long as they were all out on the front porch.And Mike drove JK's van away. JK knows what happened. Ferretmommy said its known that JK would do anything to protect her kids. Is SK's dad the same way?

OK then I am way confused and need to go back and reread from the beginning later. I thought TJ went to pick up the girls at stepdads and found out they weren't there but at JK's- ahouse she had been kicked out of only one week before. And then AS came out to porch to talk to TJ and eventually brought out her 4 year old but said the baby was napping so TJ took the 4 year old to his parents and got his dad to help as peacekeeper and came back to JK's house and talked with AS on the porch until she went in the house for 25 minutes and came out and said the baby was kidnapped and then sat down on the porch. I figured that ex boyfriend left out the back door to get away from AS and her drama & scared of TJ. If the people in that house are using certain drugs then I think they could have missed out on a lot of shenanigans.
I will read up more from the beginning later though.

Thank You for your search efforts and your passion. That is probably what it will come down to because I don't believe anyone is going to talk anytime soon.

It worries me that some say the van was gone for 12 hours. If so, she could be anywhere. I hope and pray she was given to someone to care for her. I cling to that hope but it is hard to stay optimistic, the longer it goes on. :fence:

There is "talk" on the streets so I do think something is astir. But perhaps the way it comes out in a "no-snitch" zone is by "talk" not snitching. Someone commented the father was not out searching yesterday, but he was out and about all right. Searching for"talk" and making himself quietly visible. We all have our ways of doing things.

Who would take and hide this child for this group of people? I don't think anyone would, at least not anyone who was not already there at the house and presumably, LE has made sure of their close contacts. No one, IMO, is going to take a hurt baby and then possibly be held responsible if she dies. I fear she was already dead and that several people knew it, but maybe only one knows exactly where she is. So much like Haleigh Cummings, to me.

Moonflower, you are awesome! I wish I could've been with your group marching down the street, demanding that someone "bring Elaina home"!

I think GGC hit it on the head when she spoke about there being a 12 hour window for someone to go hide Elaina. It's terrifying to think that they had that much time to take the baby so far.
And it infuriates me that people still are just trying to cover their own butts, instead of thinking that there is an 18-month old baby out there!!

ETA Thanks to GGC for researching the interviews & time-lines on travel

Tonya, you were there with me along with everyone else. I held the space for everyone on here. (No wonder I need to lose weight!)

I don't think whoever took her from the house went too far. With human sewage and fecal floor covering....you don't go too far from home. Just sayin'.

T.J.'s dad gave us directions to Miami and I asked how long and he said about 2 minutes. We were going by car. The bridges are closer together in person than they appear on the map. It's a tight little area. Broadway is torn up (where we were) and not a plausible route in my opinion.

My other questions:
Were there dogs present when T.J. went to pick the girls up? When T.J.'s father went into the house? I saw no dogs at the house all day. And we did drive a few dogs nuts with our march on both sides! So I wanna know where are the dogs (or dog)? Did a dog or two disappear too at that time?

OK then I am way confused and need to go back and reread from the beginning later. I thought TJ went to pick up the girls at stepdads and found out they weren't there but at JK's- ahouse she had been kicked out of only one week before. And then AS came out to porch to talk to TJ and eventually brought out her 4 year old but said the baby was napping so TJ took the 4 year old to his parents and got his dad to help as peacekeeper and came back to JK's house and talked with AS on the porch until she went in the house for 25 minutes and came out and said the baby was kidnapped and then sat down on the porch. I figured that ex boyfriend left out the back door to get away from AS and her drama & scared of TJ. If the people in that house are using certain drugs then I think they could have missed out on a lot of shenanigans.
I will read up more from the beginning later though.

I think we should rewatch the raw interviews with TJ, TS and JK again. There were three key periods of time that enabled SK and Mike to get out through the back. The first is when TJ went to get TS. TS doesn't live far from JK. I think a few blocks away? And the two time periods when TJ returned with TS. TS said SK came at him in a aggressive manner, and TS warned SK off. TS said he and TJ were kept out front talking with JK and her husband for about 45 minutes. Then after AS finally said she'd bring baby Elaina out, there was a time period of 15-20 minutes until AS came back out only to say that baby Elaina was not there, sat down and did nothing.

If I'm remembering correctly, it was sometime during that 45 minutes that AS came out and told TS that the baby was sleeping and she didn't want to wake her up. TS said he and JK were trying to talk AS into letting TS see the baby, and JK went inside several times to talk AS into coming out with the baby. Then after 45 minutes, AS after telling TS baby was sleeping, was back inside for 15-20 minutes where TS says he heard AS going on about not wanting to give "him" the baby because she would never see her again, and then things got real quiet. AS then comes out only to say the baby wasn't in the house. AS to not have any emotion or concern. TS says to call the cops, AS says she doesn't know what to do, sits down and does nothing. TS then calls cops. JK said she and SK went out back to look for baby Elaina after this. Sometime during this but before the cops came, SK and Mike leave out the back.

During all this JK and her husband, SK's dad, are out on the front porch, except the several times JK had went inside to talk to AS.JK and SK,sr. kept TS and TJ from going inside to see baby Elaina for themselves by talking, stalling and delaying long enough for SK and Mike to leave, Mike to leave in JK's van, and long enough for AS to come out and make her absurd claims about baby Elaina being missing. And then TS calls the cops because AS would not.

http://.blogspot.com/2013/06/mother-of-missing-toddler-arrested.html?showComment=1371166121480

I have been given permission from TJ and his girlfriend to post family photos on my website to help people identify Elaina and to help keep the story in the public eye. You can view them here http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html?article=11395699 they are not used with permission and not to be copied unless the family okays their use. Call 1-800-CALL-FBI with any info no matter how seemingly insignificant.
For those who may think I am using these to gain ratings please just don't go to the site.

Unfortunately those photos do not appear when viewed on an iPad, page seems kind of broken under iOS/safari. For maximum exposure you may want to have your web people take a look at that.

I wonder what upping the reward money to 20k might do?

I think we're okay, thanks for the tip though.

Unfortunately those photos do not appear when viewed on an iPad, page seems kind of broken under iOS/safari. For maximum exposure you may want to have your web people take a look at that.

Me neither and I'm on my PC.

I'm able to see them ok on my iPhone.. Which is updated with latest iOS and also able to see them on iPad which isn't so up to date :)

Moonflowers, FM said in one of her posts that SK's father mentioned the dogs not barking that day if someone kidnapped the baby right out of the home. Idk if he was referring to dogs in his home or maybe the neighbor's dogs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME