GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it determined or cleared up that it's " mike RUN'' and not " mike won" ? TIA That's really very interesting if so.

I liked the suggestion that it was actually "Mike One" because I've seen 2 different last names of folks named Mike who were staying at that house. :moo:

I wonder if this is a previously unsearched part? What led to this search? Hmmm.

Too quiet, I want answers. I can't bear to think of another baby gone missing with no justice.

For folks that are not familiar - this is a HUGE river. It very well could be a part they did not search yet.

ETA - the water is BLACK and visibility is virtually zero.

IM(VERY)HO - they would NOT be searching in the river unless there was something compelling that led them there.

I don't claim to have any "inside" knowledge at all....just my own thoughts.

Is "JK" the person she called to stay overnight, the same family as SK?

Why did she call SK her "ex b.f.?"...........and where was she living prior to not having a home and needing a place to stay?

poor baby, mother seemed to love her on the video, but sometimes the best of intentions go horribly wrong when people are out of control.

:(

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 9m
Diver in gear just walked out of the Uhaul and back toward the river. Must be getting in finally.

Is "JK" the person she called to stay overnight, the same family as SK?

Why did she call SK her "ex b.f.?"...........and where was she living prior to not having a home and needing a place to stay?

poor baby, mother seemed to love her on the video, but sometimes the best of intentions go horribly wrong when people are out of control.

:(

- JK is the mother and SK is the mother's son.

- I don't know why she called SK her ex-boyfriend.

- Was under the impression from things her father said in the media that she was staying at his house. Perhaps the father wouldn't allow the boyfriend to stay at his house (or do whatever they wanted to do at his house), so maybe that's why she had to come up with a lie to the BF's mother that she had no place to stay.

on the one video posted, the mother of SK puts the onus on Angela, from what she says, "pulling/yanking her arm" and gives a deliberate impression AS was harsh on the kids.
YET, it's possible too, this is a decoy to deflect the onus from her own son then. :( As AS father says from the hospital, "someone knows," and his daughter he feels knows the truth too, and said as much to her dad. Telling him in a phone call, "Steven did it".

Why in God's name then is she protecting him from the police?

IF she did tell the police the same thing, then why is there not an "all out bulletin" to find this guy? (I forget the letters the police us when searching for someone)

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 1m
Where is #BabyElaina? The latest on the search tonight at 7pm ET on @HLNTV

Some have questions regarding Angela alerting LE to the diaper or diapers. Good questions. If AS doesn't know where baby Elaina is, what is her motives for doing so. Does Angela have reason to believe or knowledge that baby Elaina is in the river, or was this just deflection?

Steven's Facebook (conveniently missing) did show a time stamp of Monday, May 27, 2013 (I have a screen capture!) that he and Angela were in a relationship. What's interesting about that, is Steven's mother stated in her interview that she kicked Angela out of her house the Monday before this all happened and that would have been the same Monday time stamped on her son's Facebook as his being in a relationship with Angela.

There's another short interview "blip" somewhere on a video (I can't find it) where his mother said her son broke up with Angela "a week before" Elaina disappeared. So he lied to her because that "week before" was him posting on his FB that he was in a relationship with Angela, not breaking up a relationship!!

not everyone, especially guys, change this status the moment the relationship changes, kwim?

not everyone, especially guys, change this status the moment the relationship changes, kwim?

But, in this case, he changed it to "in a relationship" on the very week (if not day) that we are to believe they broke up. Strange. IMO.

Some have questions regarding Angela alerting LE to the diaper or diapers. Good questions. If AS doesn't know where baby Elaina is, what is her motives for doing so. Does Angela have reason to believe or knowledge that baby Elaina is in the river, or was this just deflection?

Is this a confirmed fact or is this rumor? I have not seen anything in the MSM about finding a diaper!

Not being snarky, just want to know how much weight to give it KWIM?

thumb.php

link for picture http://www.wspd.com/photos/main/elaina-steinfurth-356810/#/0/21000968

She looks so sad!

Or is it just me (non-parent, not around kiddos much ever)? Jmo, what I notice about even a lot of the pics where she doesn't look sad, is that she looks totally non-enthusiastic about something. But as I said, I'm not a parent and don't interact with small children much, so I could be totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx