GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferretmommy, Thank you for that. I know it isn't easy. As a Mom of 5 and a Grandma of 4, I know the dilemma.

I have had to call on my own daughter, for the safety of my granddaughter. It was a hard thing to do, but for the safety of my innocent grandbaby I had to.

Sending you many hugs.

Hi Eileen! You just gave me a thought I haven't seen mentioned. BBM, does anyone know, ( Ferretmommy maybe you ) if TJ was early to pick the kids up ? Generally a visit ends around 6 pm on sundays or that is standard in most court orders, which I think there were not any in place yet. But why didnt' they HIDE Elaina before TJ got there ? Why wait unless they A ) weren't expecting him for a few more hours or B ) thought that he would just go away if Elaina was napping, thus buying them some more time. I wonder if they thought 'what do we do now' and assumed they had a few more hours to figure it out and he showed up early or unexpectedly. Has anyone heard?

ETA My point is it seems stupid to wait until TJ is on the scene to come do all this looking, crying, kidnapping, etc. story. Why not do it an hour earlier and then TJ does not see anyone going out the back, etc. Just seems a last minute plan and if so, why right then? Ohhhh, maybe I just stumbled onto it.Maybe Elaina got hurt earlier and they put her down for a nap, went to get her when TJ arrived and then realized she was hurt worse than they realized and have to now come up with a plan on the spot? Angela stalled him with the nap story so he would not see the eye and nose but didnt' really think baby was :( ..... fill in the blank with a word of your choosing. I can't type it right now.

There is no "court ordered" visitation set up. I don't know if he called to say he was on his way to pick them up, or if he just showed up there.

I am confused. Is SK missing or not? I thought LE said at the presser that they think they know where he is (which I interpret as, yes...they know exactly where he is). So, why the does missing FB page for baby Elaina say that he is wanted by police and to call 911 if you see him?
https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindElainaSteinfurth?ref=nf

Somebody starting another frigging rumor. The police told us they know exactly where he is, but he is not at his house due to threats, ect.

Doesn't SK also have a child? A son? Or, am I totally wrong?

I don't understand why so many keep talking about Angela being mentally challenged. She quit school after the 8th grade. Not that she has an 8th grade mentality - what does that mean, anyway? That doesn't seem all that "challenged" to me even if it were the case. I have never heard of a person having an 8th-grade mentality - unless they get into heavy drugs and their maturity is arrested.

She did not quit school after the 8th grade, she dropped out her senior year. She's just not too smart intellectually, IMO her IQ is, shall we say, "wanting?"

If the police then knows where SK is, how come they are not bringing him in for questioning? maybe they don't believe Angela's version of events?

If the LE know exactly where he is, has he been in this safe place before the arrest of AS? If so, could he be the LE informer that led to AS arrest? He could be innocent in all this, as it was said early on in threads that there relationship finished over how AS was with the children. It was stated that AS found the diaper? So maybe AS acted alone?

Trying to find reasons as to why others haven't been arrested...

Okay, I will admit I called CSB 2 times back at the end of February to report several incidents, and again several days after AS moved into SK's house and I was able to find out the address. They told me they would "look into it" the 1st time, and the 2nd I was told they could not give me any information about what was/is found. IMO, CSB dropped the ball, b/c if they HAD investigated, especially after AS moved in with SK, I think those kids would have been pulled out of there.

Ferret...thank you for sharing this information! I am sure it was very had for you to contact CSB and ultimately, now, very frustrating that your calls to them did not prevent this from happening. Somehow, the fact that you did call them makes me feel a little better that someone was looking out for baby Elaina.

Sorry to quote myself. LE says in this interview that they are not getting honesty or cooperation from key people that know what happened.

Yup! And we have a pretty good idea who he's talking about.

And he also said whoever is responsible will spend a long time, the rest of their life in prison!

If the police then knows where SK is, how come they are not bringing him in for questioning? maybe they don't believe Angela's version of events?

I don't think we know if they are questioning him still or not. Do we?

Doesn't SK also have a child? A son? Or, am I totally wrong?

Yes he does. The child's mother was called to pick him up, and I don't know if he is back at the house or not.

I don't think we know if they are questioning him still or not. Do we?

Do not know that. But do know he (SK) was moved from the house to another location BEFORE AS was arrested.

He was "moved"? By whom? LE? Or did he choose to go elsewhere on his own?

As I understand it, LE had a hand in him being moved, as a precaution as I was told he was getting threats.

So, what is your opinion about this? Why would police protect him?

BBM: Not meaning to sound snarky, but that (protecting people) is their job! LE can't just let the general public carry out their own type of justice. Additionally, there is some line of thought that often criminals will lead LE to the details they seek.

Ferret...do you know if "Mike" has moved, or been moved, too? If so, do you know if he is at the same location as SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member