GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder when the family dollar dumpster was emptied, or any other along the way to that store? i know fm said residential trash was picked up Wednesday...

OK so help me out with this. "Fred" lives near Raymer Elementary School which is where his camera supposedly picked up AS and ES. In the video she is sitting on the porch with E's buggy nearby.

This is about 11 blocks from the Federal St address?

Does anyone know why AS was on the porch of this house near Raymer Elementary? Did she live over there?

Seriously....who doesn't check on a baby when they get back from the store. My girls are older and I still check on them.

mine no longer live at home and I still need some form of daily contact...normally its a quick text....but still....ITA

until there is official confirmation of this trip to the Family Dollar, I think it is just a diversion and a convenient way to throw the blame elsewhere down the line... perhaps setting up the chance to say that something must have happened during that time, when they weren't even there of course.

OK so help me out with this. "Fred" lives near Raymer Elementary School which is where his camera supposedly picked up AS and ES. In the video she is sitting on the porch with E's buggy nearby.

This is about 11 blocks from the Federal St address?

Does anyone know why AS was on the porch of this house near Raymer Elementary? Did she live over there?

Don't know why she was there, but it was said RS lives near the house with the video. Yes, about 11 blocks from JK's.

Attempted updated timeline. All info from Ferretmommy, the police report, and MSM links already posted here in this thread or older incarnations of it.
-------------------

Timeline:

Saturday June 1 - 6:38pm - Angela and Elaina are captured on surveillance video at "Frank"'s house, located near Raymer (approx. 11 blocks from 704 Federal, where Elaina went missing. "Frank"'s house is not RS's house, according to Ferretmommy, thought it seems to be very nearby.)

Saturday, June 1 - (unknown time) - Angela asks JK if she can spend the night there, JK agrees because the kids are "cold and wet" and Angela says they have no place else to go. (NOTE - the kids were dry in the video. Well, the kid. Only Elaina was with her at that time. Where was Kylee?)

Saturday, June 1 - night (unknown time) - Elaina and Kylee are put down to sleep together on the living room floor of the King residence (which we later found was strewn with dog feces, raw sewage, and clothing in the first floor living area, which I presume includes the living room, but that's neither here nor there, just simply repulsive)

Sunday, June 2- morning (unknown time) - Angela wakes to find Elaina injured, according to the police report

Sunday, June 2- unknown time - Angela tells "Frank" about waking to find Elaina's injuries, according to "Frank"

Sunday, June 2- around 1pm - According to the police report, this is when Angela said she last saw Elaina, when she put her down for a nap. Family had previously stated that this was around 1:30pm - time is approximate.

Sunday, June 2- just after 1pm - Angela told police that she SK then went to the Family Dollar and, when they returned ( PRIOR to 2pm, TIME UNSPECIFIED), the door to the bedroom where Elaina had been sleeping was still closed so she did not go in to check on her.

Sunday afternoon, June 2- approximately 2:00 pm - Already having gone to RS' house to get the girls and then having found out that Angela never stayed there the night before despite promising that was where she would be TJ goes over to the King residence to ask for the girls (arriving there around 2pm).

Angela sends out Kylee, and TJ puts her in the car seat. He turns back around and sees Angela sitting back down on the porch next to SK, smoking a cigarette. He requests she get Elaina again and she refuses, stating Elaina has just been put down for a nap and she doensn't want to wake her.

Upon being pressed to bring him Elaina as well as Kylee, SK rips off his shirt and tries to fight TJ, so TJ puts Kylee in the car and goes to get Terry Sr. to be a go-between.

Sunday, June 2- around 2:30pm - According to the police report, they arrive back at the King residence around 2:30pm. When they arrive back, SK tries to fight Terry Sr. as well. SK's mother, JK, tells him to go inside because they're trying to talk "like adults".
Angela finally agrees to go inside to get Elaina.

Angela goes inside and is in there for 5-10 minutes . (or, until approx. 2:35-2:40)

Steven's mom goes inside to see what's taking her so long.

Angela begins to scream and cry, telling Steven's mother that if she gives her baby to "him" she'll never get to see her again, and spends a good 15-20 minutes carrying on to Steven/Steven's mom (JK) about this fact. She is heard outside by Terry Sr. and others. (until approx 2:50 - 3:00)

Then it gets quiet, and Angela comes out saying the baby is missing. She sits back down on the porch as TJ and Terry Sr. call 911.

According to a police report, SK is thought to have left through the back door during this time without anyone knowing, allegedly to look for Elaina.

According to JK, she and Steven went together out the back door to search the pool and garage. ("Julie says when Angela announced the baby was gone, she and her son, Steven, immediately went out the back door to begin looking in the pool, the garage, and nearby." - http://www.fox19.com/story/22481101/day-3-and-still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler )

Sunday, June 2- around 3 p.m. - police arrive and begin interviewing witnesses and searching the neighborhood, according to the police report. During this time police and RS search for the maroon van as well but cannot find it, according to RS.

Steven King returns around 4:30 p.m., according to the police report. NOTE - According to Ferretmommy, he was found one street over, on Prentice. A short time after he turned back up, he was seen a few houses away on the front porch, vomiting.

Monday, June 3- 2:30am - maroon van re-appears in alleyway according to RS.
(*NOTE - every scrap of known information about "Mike" has been supplied by RS. Nobody else has ever mentioned this person in any way, shape, or form that I can find.)

Monday, June 3- unknown later time - Angela goes to her new job's orientation as LE and the community search for her missing baby (NOTE - RS told Nancy Grace on June 17 that Angela did NOT attend this orientation, but according to Ferretmommy and another poster, she DID attend this orientation.)

Wednesday, June 12 - Angela is interviewed by LE (not for the first time), resulting in her arrest as well as the search and towing of the maroon van and the search of 660 Federal and 2 to 3 other homes around it

Dear Websleuthers,
Could a link like the media link be created for the transcripts so if/when FBI wants to read it, it will be all in one spot and they can read it quickly and see the discrepacies? Please oh please? Noted discrepancies would probably help make it easier if that is OK.

Thank you all so much for transcripts! All Federal St. interviews and AS family would be most appreciative! Be back later after appointment. Thanks so very much!

I doubt the FBI needs to read here for transcripts, but I think it would be a good idea if the transcribing of the various interviews and shows by WS members were in one place so we all can reference them quickly. Thank's so much for all who take time out to transcribe everything!

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

I just wanna know two things -

JK both are questions for you wherever you are -

When you and Steven went out back to look in the pool and in the garage for her, where was Mike and where was the maroon van?

(ETA - that is, assuming Mike isn't just a wild goose chase provided courtesy of RS.)

Don't know why she was there, but it was said RS lives near the house with the video. Yes, about 11 blocks from JK's.

So are people guessing that AS got kicked out of RS's house that night she went to stay with JK?

Dear Websleuthers,
Could a link like the media link be created for the transcripts so if/when FBI wants to read it, it will be all in one spot and they can read it quickly and see the discrepacies? Please oh please? Noted discrepancies would probably help make it easier if that is OK.

Thank you all so much for transcripts! All Federal St. interviews and AS family would be most appreciative! Be back later after appointment. Thanks so very much!

Case history update

Updated: Jun 18, 2013 3:32 PM EDT

Toledo OH Journal ‏@toledoohjournal 3m
Day 17: Despite search, still no sign of missing girl: The FBI has joined forces with TPD and have announced a... http://dlvr.it/3XSlXz

Okay I think the timeline above is done being edited now, it took me 20 minutes after posting it to finish editing it, sorry. :blushing:

Let me know if I forgot anything please.

Nancy Grace Tuesday June 18 2013

TJ and his father
"Frank" - the man who turned in the video
Fred LeFebvre

Coast guard searched under the high level bridge again today (6/18/2013)
(3rd or 4thh time now :( )

People are kept from the shoreline - but boats aren't being stopped from using the river (tho it is speculated that the pleasure boats are being kept away)

No new info or speculations.

Tune in for more of the same...
and pray Elaina will be found.

What really bothers me with all the pictures shown of Elaina in news stories, TV shows etc... I have seen only 1 with her smiling. She looks so sad and likely had reason to be with that train wreck of a mom but it doesn't seem normal to me to have so many pictures and no smiles.

Also does anyone know about the search teams? I would be willing to head up there on the weekend to help.

HLN is doing several-minute long teasers per hour today about Elaina in order to tell people to tune in tonight at 8pm eastern. Every time I see one, my heart stops for a second for whatever reason. It's almost like seeing my own child on tv, almost... this case is dominating my every moment. Can't even begin to imagine what it's like for TJ and Kylee. Doubling up on the prayers from here on out until she's found.

What really bothers me with all the pictures shown of Elaina in news stories, TV shows etc... I have seen only 1 with her smiling. She looks so sad and likely had reason to be with that train wreck of a mom but it doesn't seem normal to me to have so many pictures and no smiles.

Also does anyone know about the search teams? I would be willing to head up there on the weekend to help.

Ferretmommy said Texas Equuesearch will be there Thursday with a team if she's not found by then, but I don't have details of this search and don't know if they're taking volunteers, but just giving a heads up because if they ARE, then it's good to get the info out there as much as possible so they can get as many people as possible.

ETA:
http://texasequusearch.org/

Texas EquuSearch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I noticed that too and thought it odd ... NG alluded to some sort of developmental problems the baby had ... Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

HLN is doing several-minute long teasers per hour today about Elaina in order to tell people to tune in tonight at 8pm eastern. Every time I see one, my heart stops for a second for whatever reason. It's almost like seeing my own child on tv, almost... this case is dominating my every moment. Can't even begin to imagine what it's like for TJ and Kylee. Doubling up on the prayers from here on out until she's found.

Take a break. Get some fresh air. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members