GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does RS have a trach (or whatever it is called - that hole smokers have put in their throat sometimes to breathe through and talk through and that gross lady on the commercials smokes through it)? On NG he put his hand to his throat every time he talked and I couldn't figure out why.

Just watched the extended video of AS on the porch. I'd bet my shoe collection that she's a tweaker. The receptionist at my office is a meth user, and she has the same jerky mannerisms and inability to sit still as AS. When someone visits a much older man in a bad neighborhood for an unknown reason (why won't Frank reveal his real name or their real relationship?!) -- my tweaker spideysense goes off. And her emotional outbreak in court wasn't "I didn't do it!" -- it was "I just want to go home!" Because she was coming down off of a meth high and desperately needed to get home to more.

Just my opinions formed from being around other tweakers.

Does RS have a trach (or whatever it is called - that hole smokers have put in their throat sometimes to breathe through and talk through and that gross lady on the commercials smokes through it)? On NG he put his hand to his throat every time he talked and I couldn't figure out why.

Trach's are put in for a lot of different medical reasons, but yes, he has one. He has to cover the opening on it to speak.

UPDATED 6/18 @ 5:00PM: Listen to WSPD's Fred LeFebvre update on the #SearchForElaina as of Tuesday afternoon. There have not been many new developments since last Thursday; however, HLN TV Host Nancy Grace has asked some provacative questions during her nightly interview show. Fred is a guest each night this week to update the countryon missing Elaina.

http://www.wspd.com/articles/local-news-315557/latest-on-searchforelaina-11399122/#ixzz2WdMrSawL

Very interesting thoughts and comments in this audio file. It's about 12 1/2 minutes long.

Just watched the extended video of AS on the porch. I'd bet my shoe collection that she's a tweaker. The receptionist at my office is a meth user, and she has the same jerky mannerisms and inability to sit still as AS. When someone visits a much older man in a bad neighborhood for an unknown reason (why won't Frank reveal his real name or their real relationship?!) -- my tweaker spideysense goes off. And her emotional outbreak in court wasn't "I didn't do it!" -- it was "I just want to go home!" Because she was coming down off of a meth high and desperately needed to get home to more.

Tweaker or heroin is my first guess too.
the living conditions, or lack thereof, speak volumes also and fall inline with substance abuse households.
Maybe once mama is dried out she can tell what happened. I hope so. Honestly, I fear this poor child was a victim of a drug fueled rage or a completely incoherent caregiver.
jmo

Back when I first saw that surveillance video I mentioned here that it looks like Elaina is crying and rubbing the back of her head right before burying her head in Angela's chest while Angela is rocking her like that.

Now that NG had it on the big screen and I can watch it over and over and over on my computer, I'm positive of it. I wish I could cut the video down to just the most important seconds, but I obviously can't.

Look at 3:22 1/2, almost 3:23 on that tape - be SURE to fullscreen the video first by clicking on the little icon that looks like a small white square within a larger white outlined box (you'll have to hit your ESC key to make it stop being fullscreen after you're done).

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/18/friend-claims-missing-tot-had-black-eye-bloody-nose

Watch it a few times right there.

As the footage continues you see Angela kiss her twice on the top of her head and then Elaina rubs her eyes, too, another sign of crying (or being tired, but crying in this case).

Then the footage ends and gets started over again.. but we know from the original footage that at this point she stood up and put Elaina in the stroller and left. (Really wish news shows wouldn't always loop clips like that, I know they need a background video/image while they talk that relates to what they're saying but I'd rather see it play out fully then cut to something else then play out fully again then cut to something else again, etc to make the looping more clear.)

FWIW.. When my daughter was about the same age as elaina, she would rub her eyes and tug on the hair on the back of her head when she was overdue for a nap, or just really tired and worn out.
I'm not defending anyone, but something doesn't seem right to me about Frank. I could be wrong. It's happened before.

That is the lie he was caught in that FM was referring to earlier.
I have lost all respect for RS.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt (it's his daughter, granddaughter missing....)
but to LIE when a child is missing!
No matter how big or small it is, to LIE when a child is missing is UNEXCUSABLE!

Is "Christie" the Taco Bell employee, the same Christie E that is MH's sister and JK's niece? She was on MH's search team with SK's sis and mom.

Caller says "I heard that Angela went to training at her job the day after Elaina went missing, I want to know what would be more important than searchign for you child?"

This caller works at the Taco Bell where Angela Steinfurth works, are you telling me she was at work on the 5th and the 11th?

Yes she was.

How do you know?

Because I saw her.

Did she tell you anything about what happened?

I didn't talk to her about it but she's talking freely about it to people.

Richard Schiewe, did you know about that? The baby goes missing on June 2 and goes to work on June 5.

I don't know what day... I took her for training and something with the computer was broken so I took her right back home.

(show over)

Perfect timing, Nancy! What a great way to end the show.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.....

What do you think the chances are that this 'threat' toward Angela was actually a threat made to her, but against someone else. Who is the only person seemly by her side throughout this whole ordeal? Someone who's life she values more than her own.. I can think of three people. If it was just HER life threatened, I think she would have completely cracked by now. I just can't help but wonder if her father, ex, or other child was mentioned in a 'you will tell the police THIS story, or else' threat. If she was tweaking, that's an expensive habit for a newly employed Taco Bell employee. Its an expensive habit for anyone, and owing bad people money gives them a lot of dangerous power.

What do you think the chances are that this 'threat' toward Angela was actually a threat made to her, but against someone else. Who is the only person seemly by her side throughout this whole ordeal? Someone who's life she values more than her own.. I can think of three people. If it was just HER life threatened, I think she would have completely cracked by now. I just can't help but wonder if her father, ex, or other child was mentioned in a 'you will tell the police THIS story, or else' threat. If she was tweaking, that's an expensive habit for a newly employed Taco Bell employee. Its an expensive habit for anyone, and owing bad people money gives them a lot of dangerous power.

“My daughter screwed up big time, okay?” Schiewe told Nancy Grace. “I’m not making excuses. I can’t forgive and I can’t forget it. The story is she knows what happened to the baby. She got afraid because people threatened, if you say anything, you’re next.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/18/baby-elainas-dad-recalls-day-she-disappeared

“My daughter screwed up big time, okay?” Schiewe told Nancy Grace. “I’m not making excuses. I can’t forgive and I can’t forget it. The story is she knows what happened to the baby. She got afraid because people threatened, if you say anything, you’re next.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/18/baby-elainas-dad-recalls-day-she-disappeared

RUBM

OH my, I wanted to throw a shoe at my computer!
Why is everything about his daughter?

What about Elaina, Elaina's Father ans Elaina's sister!! They are the ones screwed. They are the ones that are missing Elaina. This "mom" is obviously just telling a story a lot of people have already heard before: No idea what happened to the baby. If her actions or stability are any indication of her parenting skills or ability to actually parent her children appropriately, this story is going to end like all of the rest.

Ugh, reminds me of Casey Anthony, didnt her parents back peddle as well. Changing the story making it all about Casey, instead of Caylee. :/

RUBM

OH my, I wanted to throw a shoe at my computer!
Why is everything about his daughter?

:/

I am with you Ana- unless he can provide credible information concerning Elaina- I do not want to hear from him

I am speculating here, so bear with me.

I have a daughter who is addicted to opiates. Her boyfriend supplies them to her. I went to her house one morning unannounced and caught him screaming at my granddaughter. She had obviously been spanked. (her bum was red).

I took my granddaughter out of there and refused to give her back until my daughter gets treatment and gets rid of the bum. I called DHS and the police.

My daughter, in her addiction, chose to stay with the supplier of her drugs. Withdrawal is ugly..... People will do anything to get their fix.

Grandbaby is safe with me.

I fully believe that this house is a drug house, that these people are all heroin addicts, and that AS chose drugs and the man giving them to her over her children's safety.

I will share something here that I am not at all proud of and I have not read further in the thread so I'm building kind of off of what you are theorizing here. I'm completely with you. As you guys can tell by my posts, I have a young daughter who's 5 and I'm also I single mother. It's hard enough with my background and education to keep 'it together' at times and I know that the times when I have really been angry with my daughter or frustrated to the point I have almost walked out of the house, is in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep and she wakes up in some fit or doesn't want to sleep. Could be that I have a big day the next day or that it was a late day the day before but there have been times where I'm disgusted at myself for how frustrated I allowed her to get me. I have never hit her or did anything physical to her but I've gotten angry and raised my voice and sometimes walked away slamming a door because I just don't know how to make her calm down (clearly that's not the way.) Much of this was happening when I lived in Hamburg at a horrible job that was beyond stressful and I realize now that she sensed my stress and it reflected back to her. In the middle of the night when I'm half awake, half asleep, I have zero patience and when there has been tantrums or crying fits in the middle of the night like this, I wake up the next morning and feel HORRIBLE that I got so angry. During waking hours I am probably TOO patient with her. I'm glad this is over now, or seems to be.

But at any rate, kids sense the lack of stability and frustration in the mothers and NOW, to carry it further, add some drugs in the mix. Did AS black out (or SK for that matter) and they don't remember what happened to Elaina? Was she trying to sleep and became frustrated that the baby was fussy, which I imagine she was being on a floor in a strange house? If AS was 'high' and partying and the kids were fussy then I imagine that was a huge inconvenience to her. And back in the previous post where the Investigator says he can't talk about what the four year old has said, I would bet it is about how Elaina was acting or if the Mom got angry with her.

While it's of course possible there were no drugs involved, this is my opinion putting everything together. Who was AS talking to on the phone that day on the porch (or texting?) Was it SK or JK or someone else? Why did she need to go to the SK house if she could have stayed with her step-father? And if drugs were not involved, was this a setup on her part to point the blame at the K family? Better question too, what motive would SK have to harm the baby if they were broken up and she wasn't even normally staying at JK's house?

One last thing, do they drug test when you're arrested? Was the mother possibly drug tested and tested positive for something?

Here is the video from the porch shown tonight on NG.
It shows more than the video from last night.
It has parts from already seen video interspersed with new.
New angles on old video in some parts.
Points of interest...
20 seconds in they come out and Elaina is walking.
30 sec. Angela is sitting on a bench and can't be bothered to keep Elaina from the edge, leans over and swats her an the bottom with a magazine instead.
Someone else is then shown on the porch too.
1:17 you can see Elaina run :)
then it repeats parts over and shows older video with some new angles.
2:58 it seems she yells at the baby (or the other person on the porch) and picks Elaina up and goes in the house.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/18/friend-claims-missing-tot-had-black-eye-bloody-nose

Here's the Youtube with NG talking to 'Frank' as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLr_1wOtMhs

After watching this video and the other one where AS has Elaina on the porch alone - the mother does not stop wiping her nose! And seeing and knowing as many tweekers as I have... I think the baby moves just fine, it's the mother who moves like there's something not right.

Let's assume Ang is telling the truth ( just for argument's sake, trust me ) . How does a baby become that injured overnight without making a SOUND that would wake another adult? Sorry it's a lie.

ETA It's a lie UNLESS my previous pondering on whether or not Ang also has an ' alleged' former (eyeroll) drug problem. The drug mentioned previous, * speculative* is the only thing I can think of that would make someone sleep through a screaming injured baby.

Or the drugs could make them forget that they even injured the baby themselves.

Yep, I posted that too before I read this post. She absolutely looks like a tweaker and the way she keeps rubbing her nose. And tweakers are violent mother-you-know-whaters. I had a meth house right behind my alley in San Diego and when I called the cops about them always parking in our spots and blocking our cars in, the cops literally told me, "We know all about that house and you better not let them know it's you calling."

does anyone know what time she sent the text saying only sk could help her thru this? just wondering if it's before or after we see baby e...

She got afraid because people threatened, if you say anything, you’re next.”
What a miserable excuse for withholding vital information. Personally (and I'm sure it's the same for most normal people) I would be shouting from the rooftops for any member of my family even if it meant putting myself in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member