GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because AS alledgedly confessed to CE, doesn't mean what AS told CE is what happened. We have to remember that AS wants out of jail and will say or do anything she can to do so. If SK was the one who did something to baby Elaina, then AS would have run out of JK's screaming for help when TJ and then TS showed up. And wthen again when LE showed up. She was not threatened by SK or anyone else! Even LE says that her claims of being threatened by SK are a red herring.

Lets look at Angela's words, actions and what she didn't say or do. AS was not supposed to take the kids to JK's. She was supposed to be at RS's but instead texts RS and says she won't be staying there that night, she's going to SK's because SK is the only one that can help her with "this", whatever "this" is. JK claims AS lied to her about not having anywhere to go Saturday night. WHY did AS have the need to go to SK's?

On Sunday when TJ shows up to pick up the children, SK rips his shirt off wanting to fight SK. Angela lies to TJ saying baby Elaina is sleeping and she refused to wake her up. She gives TJ their older daughter K. When TJ returns with TS, SK again wants to fight. Why did SK want to fight both TJ and TS? I think he panicked, and both AS and SK did not expect TJ to return with TS. After TS gets there, he's kept waiting outside by JK and her husband. Again, why? JK is said to do anything to protect her kids.

After about an hour and a half of AS saying she won't wake up baby Elaina to yes, she'll bring baby Elaina out, AS finally comes out claiming baby Elaina is gone, not in the house, she claims to not know where baby Elaina is. TS tells her to call LE, she refuses, so he and TJ call.

At ANY time from the time TJ showed up to when he returns with TS and then when LE is called, Angela NEVER once claims SK or anyone is threatening her. That's because AS was not threatened. She only makes up these claims after she's arrested. LE has said Angela's story keeps changing. Now AS alledgedly confesses to cellmates that SK harmed baby Elaina. She doesn't take any responsibility herself! Why she would claim she herself threw baby Elaina into the river while SK is standing behind her, I don't know. But what I do know, is that AS sucks when it comes to making up lies that she thinks will make her look better, and SK look worse. Remember, all Angela wants is out of jail and to go home.

I believe that Angela herself did something to baby Elaina while at JK's house that weekend, and SK helped her remove baby Elaina and put her wherever she is.And AS and SK did NOT have the time to think of a plausible lie when TJ showed up and returned with TS. I think SK will be arrested and more serious charges will be put on AS. I don't think AS will see the outside of a prison cell for many years if ever.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

That facebook page needs to NOT post those things until it's verified. :stormingmad:
Waiting 30 minutes would have told them it was not true... and they never would have posted. :furious:

OT, MsF, I just clicked your thread on Soren :( ....... how?

I was at the Federal house today as the searches began and have some pics. I'll also be posting a short video with Terry in just a bit. The river search is being conducted by relatives who understand the possibility of finding a body. As related to me, they would rather that happen and have to deal with it, than continue to not have a close to this event. The searcher understand the consequences. Fundraiser tonight at Tequila Sheila's which is a bar TJ has performed at numerous times. Candlelight vigil tonight at 7 at Federal St. and prayer vigil tomorrow at 2p same location. http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html?article=11420015

I'm taking a self imposed time out. I'm seething and all worked up and the ' false alarm' sent my bp and hr through the roof. I didn't realize how emotional I was becoming about baby Elaina. I wish I could undo this and I wish I was God and could justly punish everyone who ever hurt a baby on purpose and made them feel unsafe and afraid in their own home . People blow .

I was at the Federal house today as the searches began and have some pics. I'll also be posting a short video with Terry in just a bit. The river search is being conducted by relatives who understand the possibility of finding a body. As related to me, they would rather that happen and have to deal with it, than continue to not have a close to this event. The searcher understand the consequences. Fundraiser tonight at Tequila Sheila's which is a bar TJ has performed at numerous times. Candlelight vigil tonight at 7 at Federal St. and prayer vigil tomorrow at 2p same location. http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html?article=11420015
Thanks for the pics Fred!!

I'm taking a self imposed time out. I'm seething and all worked up and the ' false alarm' sent my bp and hr through the roof. I didn't realize how emotional I was becoming about baby Elaina. I wish I could undo this and I wish I was God and could justly punish everyone who ever hurt a baby on purpose and made them feel unsafe and afraid in their own home . People blow .
Hang in there Schmae!! Take a few minutes and focus on all the good things in this world and what we are grateful for in our lives. It's surprising how long the list really is and it's very uplifting too!:rockon:

It might be help bring....it's the other site not the body found as we cannot verify on site. News have been here asking.

Won't be around much this weekend as we are my mom's. But will be checking in on our baby girl Elaina. Praying that today is the day we find her. Prayers are also going out to the family. May God be with you all today as you search for this beautiful little baby girl.

Is the "Find Baby Elaina" page really ran by a media organization?

And finally, for now, Risa Smith of Justice for Nevaeh this morning on search plans http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html?article=11420061

There are just not enough words to tell you how much respect I have for these SAR teams that just come in, asking for nothing and doing such a great job on their own time and probably their own dime. There is no better tribute for Navaeh and I hope they get a huge crowd to help out this weekend. I hope local businesses are chipping in water and meals!

I have been with you all since the beginning on all four threads and have been following the story closely. You may not all agree with me, but I think there may be some truth to the story AS told CE in jail. It may have been eating at her and she has no one to talk to about it, plus she is not very bright. Ferretmom said Kaylee was afraid of SK and that he threw Elaina before on the bed causing her to hit her head. JMO that it may have been the same situation where Elaina was fussy and SK became angry and threw her, maybe not intending to kill her, but this time threw her a bit too hard! It is known that SK is a Heroin attic so maybe AS needed to stay at the Kings that night because she was coming down and needed a fix, JMO of course. It is hard to date a drug attic unless you are also a junky. Also we know that Elaina was not injured while she was at franks house so the injury had to occur at SK’s house after JK went to bed at 10pm since JK did not report seeing any injuries on Elaina either. So something happened after 10pm.
At this point I think SK and AS are equally responsible and if it was AS that injured Elaina, SK knows and drove her to the bridge. Someone said the bridge is a 5-6 min drive that could be a 5-6 mile walk for AS. So I don’t think she did it alone, someone would of seeing her. I strongly believe SK took her there and he is responsible as well.
I remember reading that only 1 person had taken a polygraph which others have said from what I read that AS is the one who took the polygraph. I also remember reading that SK was not talking at the beginning, he WAS NOT cooperating with LE, why would he not try to help if he was innocent. Does anyone recall reading that? Then I read he obtained a lawyer and was now cooperating with LE and they knew where he was. We all know you only tell what the lawyer will let you tell and you are usually coached by your lawyer, I suspect his lawyer is present while being questioned. Maybe LE can’t get a full true story from SK because of his lawyer. I would not be surprised if LE is trying to get enough evidence on SK and he will be arrested as well in the future.
I also question why was SK trying to fight TJ and Terry Sr.? Why was he throwing up? The story that SK’s cousin gave on behalf of SK and the King family just does not make sense, if you believe that story it would appear someone came in the home and took the baby in broad daylight without AS and SK as well as all the others in the King house seeing. I am just not buying that no one knows what happened to the baby. I am still holding on to hope that somehow Elaina is still alive, but sadly my gut is telling me otherwise. I pray for the family! This is truly hearbreaking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee