GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what the locals are saying, it might be impossible to recover a tiny body in that filthy, murky, muddy, deep, water. That makes me very sad.

This woman was in jail. What was she in jail for? last night the article had those details and now they are gone.

Yes, the comment I saw a couple days ago that tells what happened is also gone. I know I saw it because I commented on 'the comments' but I'm sure police are investigating it to it's authenticity.

At this point, I think we just need to bring Elaina home to where she belongs and give her family some peace. And whoever did this to her needs to rot in jail and think about her pretty sad little face for the rest of their lives.

TES cannot search because they do not have enough $ ? For gas to get there or for gas for atvs./ boats etc to search? Can someone ask how much $$ they need to search for Elaina and we'll see if we can rally it ?

I have been with you all since the beginning on all four threads and have been following the story closely. You may not all agree with me, but I think there may be some truth to the story AS told CE in jail. It may have been eating at her and she has no one to talk to about it, plus she is not very bright. Ferretmom said Kaylee was afraid of SK and that he threw Elaina before on the bed causing her to hit her head. JMO that it may have been the same situation where Elaina was fussy and SK became angry and threw her, maybe not intending to kill her, but this time threw her a bit too hard! It is known that SK is a Heroin attic so maybe AS needed to stay at the Kings that night because she was coming down and needed a fix, JMO of course. It is hard to date a drug attic unless you are also a junky. Also we know that Elaina was not injured while she was at franks house so the injury had to occur at SK’s house after JK went to bed at 10pm since JK did not report seeing any injuries on Elaina either. So something happened after 10pm.
At this point I think SK and AS are equally responsible and if it was AS that injured Elaina, SK knows and drove her to the bridge. Someone said the bridge is a 5-6 min drive that could be a 5-6 mile walk for AS. So I don’t think she did it alone, someone would of seeing her. I strongly believe SK took her there and he is responsible as well.
I remember reading that only 1 person had taken a polygraph which others have said from what I read that AS is the one who took the polygraph. I also remember reading that SK was not talking at the beginning, he WAS NOT cooperating with LE, why would he not try to help if he was innocent. Does anyone recall reading that? Then I read he obtained a lawyer and was now cooperating with LE and they knew where he was. We all know you only tell what the lawyer will let you tell and you are usually coached by your lawyer, I suspect his lawyer is present while being questioned. Maybe LE can’t get a full true story from SK because of his lawyer. I would not be surprised if LE is trying to get enough evidence on SK and he will be arrested as well in the future.
I also question why was SK trying to fight TJ and Terry Sr.? Why was he throwing up? The story that SK’s cousin gave on behalf of SK and the King family just does not make sense, if you believe that story it would appear someone came in the home and took the baby in broad daylight without AS and SK as well as all the others in the King house seeing. I am just not buying that no one knows what happened to the baby. I am still holding on to hope that somehow Elaina is still alive, but sadly my gut is telling me otherwise. I pray for the family! This is truly hearbreaking!!!

Welcome Red Owl! Excellent post and ITA! I've gone over the various scenarios over and over, and what you posted is where I keep coming to, though I think AS actually did more than what she claims. But whether it was AS or SK who did something to baby Elaina, to me they are both responsible. I agree that SK's version of events via his cousin just do not add up at all. I think that AS and SK thought TJ would just take the older child K., and leave accepting AS's excuses. I think both AS and SK were totally taken by surprise when TJ returned with TS, and they didn't have the time to try to (in their minds) come up with somewhat of a (to them) plausible story as to baby Elaina's disappearance. I never expected this to be entering the third week.

I'm praying for the Steinfurth family and baby Elaina.
I pray baby Elaina is found soon.

Just because AS alledgedly confessed to CE, doesn't mean what AS told CE is what happened. We have to remember that AS wants out of jail and will say or do anything she can to do so. If SK was the one who did something to baby Elaina, then AS would have run out of JK's screaming for help when TJ and then TS showed up. And wthen again when LE showed up. She was not threatened by SK or anyone else! Even LE says that her claims of being threatened by SK are a red herring.

Lets look at Angela's words, actions and what she didn't say or do. AS was not supposed to take the kids to JK's. She was supposed to be at RS's but instead texts RS and says she won't be staying there that night, she's going to SK's because SK is the only one that can help her with "this", whatever "this" is. JK claims AS lied to her about not having anywhere to go Saturday night. WHY did AS have the need to go to SK's?

On Sunday when TJ shows up to pick up the children, SK rips his shirt off wanting to fight SK. Angela lies to TJ saying baby Elaina is sleeping and she refused to wake her up. She gives TJ their older daughter K. When TJ returns with TS, SK again wants to fight. Why did SK want to fight both TJ and TS? I think he panicked, and both AS and SK did not expect TJ to return with TS. After TS gets there, he's kept waiting outside by JK and her husband. Again, why? JK is said to do anything to protect her kids.

After about an hour and a half of AS saying she won't wake up baby Elaina to yes, she'll bring baby Elaina out, AS finally comes out claiming baby Elaina is gone, not in the house, she claims to not know where baby Elaina is. TS tells her to call LE, she refuses, so he and TJ call.

At ANY time from the time TJ showed up to when he returns with TS and then when LE is called, Angela NEVER once claims SK or anyone is threatening her. That's because AS was not threatened. She only makes up these claims after she's arrested. LE has said Angela's story keeps changing. Now AS alledgedly confesses to cellmates that SK harmed baby Elaina. She doesn't take any responsibility herself! Why she would claim she herself threw baby Elaina into the river while SK is standing behind her, I don't know. But what I do know, is that AS sucks when it comes to making up lies that she thinks will make her look better, and SK look worse. Remember, all Angela wants is out of jail and to go home.

I believe that Angela herself did something to baby Elaina while at JK's house that weekend, and SK helped her remove baby Elaina and put her wherever she is.And AS and SK did NOT have the time to think of a plausible lie when TJ showed up and returned with TS. I think SK will be arrested and more serious charges will be put on AS. I don't think AS will see the outside of a prison cell for many years if ever.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

It's precisely what I think happened as well. She didn't have this well-planned, like some other piece of garbage in Orlando. She is making up the story after each chapter is over.

It's precisely what I think happened as well. She didn't have this well-planned, like some other piece of garbage in Orlando. She is making up the story after each chapter is over.

Yes, exactly! AS is making things up as she goes along.

I am still of the opinion that SK did the actual injury and AS the coverup. I think in her mind it makes her not as culpable and that is why she cracked. I think there is to much covering up by JK and others to have it all on AS. They would have thrown her to the wolves.

The Bring Home Baby Elaina is the family website. This other site may not be an official site. Lots of misinformation search. They may be on goose chase now..

The official site is Help FIND Elaina Steinfurth. I looked for the other site on FB, didn't find one.

Also, wanted to let you know that what the toledofreepress.com posted, along with Northwest Ohio.com is NOT true! I mean, it MAY be true, but it has not been verified, so we are still holding out hope.

The official site is Help FIND Elaina Steinfurth. I looked for the other site on FB, didn't find one.

Also, wanted to let you know that what the toledofreepress.com posted, along with Northwest Ohio.com is NOT true! I mean, it MAY be true, but it has not been verified, so we are still holding out hope.

i have hope, too! i was upset that people took that and assumed it was true. i just can't give up yet.

Which one?

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindElainaSteinfurth?ref=stream

or

https://www.facebook.com/FindBabyElaina?fref=ts

The 2nd one just popped up the other day. I had wondered if each family had one.

I was at the Federal house today as the searches began and have some pics. I'll also be posting a short video with Terry in just a bit. The river search is being conducted by relatives who understand the possibility of finding a body. As related to me, they would rather that happen and have to deal with it, than continue to not have a close to this event. The searcher understand the consequences. Fundraiser tonight at Tequila Sheila's which is a bar TJ has performed at numerous times. Candlelight vigil tonight at 7 at Federal St. and prayer vigil tomorrow at 2p same location. http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html?article=11420015

i can't even imagine being in a situation where i had to look for my child's lifeless body floating in a river. i feel so sick to my stomach just thinking about it. prayers out to the searchers today!

Sorry, had too many people telling me the name and I'm.on my phone. We cannot verify several things posted there. We are packing it up now as the weather is changing. I believe 2 boats were out, not together, but both connected to family. The end of Maumee River was searched also.

Searchers are discouraged but still very willing to search. A man dropped by to light a candle, left a prayer necklace for T.J. Thought the man was going to breakdown.

Homicide detective came by to talk to neighbor who was't home. He shared that and went home to call the detective.

Light a candle at 7 for Elaina please.

The 2nd one is the one is reportedly ran by the media. Given the situation that occurred yesterday ... well, that's all I will say about that.

Here's one of the posts where they say that facebook is run by "news people and producers"

https://www.facebook.com/FindBabyElaina/posts/138885416313443

I suppose if I lived in the area, and say, had a blog, I could say I was a "producer" (of that blog), and if I blogged about local news and gossip, I could say I was a "news person".

I haven't seen them identify which news organizations they're associated with, which is very strange to me.

ETA Here's another post saying it's being run as a "blog" by "news people"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...84839676834.1073741828.138571053011546&type=1

You guys, any and all fundraising stuff needs to be discussed with the mods/admin. We really aren't supposed to propose stuff on the threads, at least that's my understanding of TOS. I'll alert this post and ask that a mod gives some clarification.

WS rocks!

Any fundraising talk needs to go through Trisha.

Before TES would ever come in, the missing's family members, or law enforcement, would have to contact TES personally before they would agree to search. As much as we would love to have them searching for this baby, TES does not work that way. And if they don't have the means to search, then there are other search groups out there, like Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery Center.

I am still of the opinion that SK did the actual injury and AS the coverup. I think in her mind it makes her not as culpable and that is why she cracked. I think there is to much covering up by JK and others to have it all on AS. They would have thrown her to the wolves.

I agree that SK could be the one who caused the actual injuies, and that JK and SK's family would most definately throw her to the wolves. I wondered about that in the beginning. To me its everything AS has said and done, as as well as what she hasn't said and done. But, either way, whether it be AS or SK, they are in it together and equally responsible. I wonder what will happen in court Monday. Why did TPD ask the judge to delay proceedings until then? I hope it wasn't soley on this alledged jail house confession. I hope LE has something solid. I just hope no matter who did this will pay. And I hope that those covering up will be held accountable too.

Praying baby Elaina is found soon.

I really hope AS and SK didn't throw baby Elaina in that river. Where else could they have put her? What does everyone think about whether they put her in the river or somewhere else? And what does everyone think the reasons could be that TPD asked the judge to delay until Monday? I would think they'd have more than one reason, at least I hope so. Just very frustrated. And sad as well as angry.

There is so much BS coming out from "media and news producers" that I am confused what we actually do know from LE, reliable sources and 2 posters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0