GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope AS and SK didn't throw baby Elaina in that river. Where else could they have put her? What does everyone think about whether they put her in the river or somewhere else? And what does everyone think the reasons could be that TPD asked the judge to delay until Monday? I would think they'd have more than one reason, at least I hope so. Just very frustrated. And sad as well as angry.

I go back and forth between thinking they put her in the river and they put her in the trash. Either one is unthinkable. I do not understand why the landfill has not been searched.

Why the PD asked for a delay.... I think that probably had to do with her yammering to other child endangerers in jail. (I am trying very hard not to say something inappropriate)

What kind of world are we living in?? I am heartbroken. :banghead:

I go back and forth between thinking they put her in the river and they put her in the trash. Either one is unthinkable. I do not understand why the landfill has not been searched.

Why the PD asked for a delay.... I think that probably had to do with her yammering to other child endangerers in jail. (I am trying very hard not to say something inappropriate)

What kind of world are we living in?? I am heartbroken. :banghead:

They probably put her in the trash, but keep pointing to the river as a distraction. I don't think they want anyone to find that sweet baby and look at her history of fractures, etc. :rose:

I was wondering why nobody has posted for an hour, and I can't get a response in the scanner thread.

and the post I quoted just went *poof*

Here's one of the posts where they say that facebook is run by "news people and producers"

https://www.facebook.com/FindBabyElaina/posts/138885416313443

I suppose if I lived in the area, and say, had a blog, I could say I was a "producer" (of that blog), and if I blogged about local news and gossip, I could say I was a "news person".

I haven't seen them identify which news organizations they're associated with, which is very strange to me.

ETA Here's another post saying it's being run as a "blog" by "news people"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...84839676834.1073741828.138571053011546&type=1

I suppose it could be our channel 13. I see Christina Williams listed as a friend - she is an anchor there...

i have hope, too! i was upset that people took that and assumed it was true. i just can't give up yet.

ALWAYS - but always be suspect of cell mate's proclaiming they heard a confession. --

We have been getting T-storms. And tonite was the vigil. It seems like a good time for reflection...

Years ago I read that women seek water burial & men bury. It is the back to the womb theory.

I suppose it could be our channel 13. I see Christina Williams listed as a friend - she is an anchor there...

There was a post early this morning with a long post from a jeremy baumhower (sp?) who said he is a reporter for toledo free press. He said something about "the reason he created this page..." So I just assumed he was the one in charge of it all.

I checked out the FBook page run by local news people and producers...
It seems odd to me that all news stations here have their own pages (web and fbook) and some (if not all) have special sections about Elaina...

And these news people aren't identifying themselves. I'm stumped. I'm sorry I can't help with this one.

EDIT:
"jeremy baumhower"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ well that's easy enough to check out.

My heart is breaking for FM and family. Praying for TJ ans family

"Black eye, bump on head, blood around nostril"

"Threw her up against the wall, wrapped her up in blanket, Angela threw her into the river with SK standing there"

None of these sentences should ever be associated with a child, but they are, and all too often it seems.

Between hoping for Elaina to be found and reading about sweet Charish in Florida, I just want to go to bed and not think or dream.
:sigh:

I agree. There were times when I could barely keep up with the threads. I am just waiting for some new developments, witnesses, something. I hate that LE is not releasing any information, but I understand why. This is just so frustrating and sad!

The FB page is not run by a group of reporters or producers. It is the "brainchild" of one guy who happens to write a column occasionally for the Toledo Free Press. He did not have permission to use the Free Press name or to involve the Free Press in any way in the FB page. I spoke personally with Editor in Chief Michael Miller on this topic.

Is it weird that we haven't heard anything about/from AS's lawyer? Does she have one yet? I would think one of those celeb defense attorneys would have swooped in by now.

I checked out the FBook page run by local news people and producers...
It seems odd to me that all news stations here have their own pages (web and fbook) and some (if not all) have special sections about Elaina...

And these news people aren't identifying themselves. I'm stumped. I'm sorry I can't help with this one.

EDIT:
"jeremy baumhower"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ well that's easy enough to check out.

Hmmm if u google that name some interesting connections come up.

Is it weird that we haven't heard anything about/from AS's lawyer? Does she have one yet? I would think one of those celeb defense attorneys would have swooped in by now.

I know she had a lawyer at her first court appearance, but I don't remember his name

I think they are wise to stay quiet right now. Until Elaina is found why put anything on record that LE may be able to disprove once she is found or admit to anything that they may not be able to prove given the passage of time.

Don't we all want a fairytale ending to this story? She's been in the care of a wonderful great aunt of a cousin twice removed from AS all these weeks. Baby Elaina is happy and healthy and enjoying life as a toddler in the month of June in Toledo, Ohio. God, that is my desire here. But, look at the house in which she was last seen alive! Look at the video of the mom swatting her with a magazine at the edge of the porch! Listen to the stories of the verbally and physically abusive mom and the recovering heroine-addicted boyfriend. What is the reality?

I always want to ask, "Why?"

Traumagenic dynamics- trauma is passed down through generations. AS is several generations in the making. According to her sister, their mother was not in their lives. Was AS abandoned by her mother? Was she left unprotected? Was she 'thrown away' or 'tossed in life's murky waters and swift currents'? History repeats itself.

If you go to the zoo, watch the mommy gorillas. They carry their babies on their hips. They do everything with their baby on their hips. They eat, they poop, etc. with their babies attached to them, or very close by. And if another tribe member comes close to them, they turn their hips to the opposite direction, so their baby can't be reached. Oh. and they bear their teeth just to let everyone know they will fight to the death to protect their young. And what if gorilla moms don't display these instincts? Then, the zoo-keepers remove the babies, raising them by surrogate, and sterilize the moms, labeling them as, "anti-social".

Oh, if only it was as easy for us humans.

To me, AS is looking like a typical borderline (personality disorder): depression; anxiety; substance abuse; impulse control; black and white thinking; fear of abandonment; raging; etc. It's a serious mental illness. It doesn't mean she's not responsible for her actions. It does, however, explain her self-destructive nature and her disassociation/disconnection from her feelings/empathy.

I fear her sweet baby girls have always been at risk for severe abuse and/or neglect.

I'm wondering if any mental health professionals lurking on this board can explain the subconscious abandonment fears that plague borderline moms when their babies start to walk. I have been told they will defend against that inevitable independence on the baby's part by abandoning the baby first, either emotionally or physically, or both?

Could that phenomenon be at the heart of this "disappearance"?

I pray that this sweet baby, Elaina, is safe and wrapped in loving arms right now. Mostly, I hope that her beautiful, sad eyes are sparkling and twinkling with joy and peace. This is the kind of story that makes me so badly want to believe in God. Elaina deserves that kind of love and protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member