GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically the sighting is unverified, non credible and should not be considered until LE says it's considered ! mooo

I totally believe the gas station attendant. What would be her incentive to lie? I mean, are people thinking that Angela and her boyfriend came in and talked her into taking the wires out of the surveillance camera (which I am pretty sure would be locked up) and then tell LE that they were in there with a healthy baby? Or, perhaps called her to set this up? I just don't see it. She seems sincere and credible to me in the interview she gave.

FM did the investigator from out-of-town start working on this yet?

A little O/T but please tell TJ & TS that they did NOT look foolish on NG. I think just about everyone knows that there was a delay in signals and that's why it took a few seconds between questions and answers.
Prayers for Elaina and your family

Myself, I think she MAY have seen them, but I think she has gotten her days confused. We found out the reason the surveillance camera was not working was someone had disconnected some wires to it. Coincidence? You decide!

BBM: Being that AS used to work there, she would likely have inside knowledge of the surveillance system...right?

I'm Just sayin'...:confused:

IIRC, didn't AS say that she didn't want husband to have her baby because he wouldn't give her back??? But why wasn't she concerned about 4 yr old 'K'???? Was it her excuse for baby being gone? or did she plan to give baby to someone as revenge to him? Just thinking out loud. I remember revenge being the case for many babies like Gabriel & Duggan baby..............

BBM: Being that AS used to work there, she would likely have inside knowledge of the surveillance system...right?

hope it was fingerprinted to see who did it..........then we might know if this was 'planned'..................please tell me that baby wasn't sold for dope!!!

The real question is, is she really that smart to where she planned everything out to that extreme? haha Didn't they say she bought a fruit juice of some sort? Maybe it was the same juice that was in that cup that whoever gave her before her nap?

And so, what? How does that help her in any way? I'm just not getting it. Also, she only worked there a couple weeks - I doubt she had inside knowledge of anything like that. I wonder if she was fired. The attendant in the interview said she was "odd," and didn't even want to strike up a conversation with her the morning she saw her.

The manager actually had to come down and fix the wires on the surveillance camera - I think she would know what day she had to do that. Wonder if she has talked to anyone.

IIRC, didn't AS say that she didn't want husband to have her baby because he wouldn't give her back??? But why wasn't she concerned about 4 yr old 'K'???? Was it her excuse for baby being gone? or did she plan to give baby to someone as revenge to him? Just thinking out loud. I remember revenge being the case for many babies like Gabriel & Duggan baby..............

Revenge on the baby only theory would be "supposedly" TJ is expecting a baby with his gf. A rumor I heard not sure if its true. It really doesn't matter if its true or not because you don't take it out on the previous baby!

Oh ya delete my comment if its not allowed and I'm not saying its true just read it on one of the comments

Does anyone know if they searched today if so anything found? How did the search go? Is there any FBI or police activity?

I have been looking at the weather map. Lots of flash flooding around our area ..... looks the same in Ohio. Is the Maumee river rising? Could it still be searched?

I'm just sick of hearing about cases where a child is missing and the last people to see the child lawyer up. Just arrest all the adults known to be in the house at the time of the disappearance, chuck them up against the walls a few times, in fact just torture them until they start talking.

Sorry for my rant, just very angry. I have a nephew the same age and if anybody so much as touch a hair on his head I wouldn't be able to control my actions!

My heart goes out to the Steinfurth family, I can't even imagine the pain you are going through. Please let little Elaina be found today!

Does anyone know if they searched today if so anything found? How did the search go? Is there any FBI or police activity?

Justice4Nevaeh was on site today and left early. They will be there tomorrow morning and Saturday as of this moment.

Met RS yesterday and I was surprised (and glad) to see another side of him. He does seem concerned with Elaina and actually choked up a couple of times. When it was mentioned he had the stroller and what about giving it to LE, he hopped on the phone to two different FBI numbers and talked to someone about picking up the stroller. Frank dropped by too. He used to own a video and graphics business in town. Toledo Blade I think it is, has an article on him. Riddle.

Tips are still coming in. Valid or not, I do not know.

Tensions are high and it seems the focus of Elaina is lost at times. Many people are "packing" and that makes me uneasy I will say. Everyone wants everyone arrested and I ask, "Where is Elaina?" Please put that ego stuff aside and let's work together to find her.

Keep an eye on the news! I'm going to pack a lunch!

1-800-CALL-FBI

Justice4Nevaeh was on site today and left early. They will be there tomorrow morning and Saturday as of this moment.

Met RS yesterday and I was surprised (and glad) to see another side of him. He does seem concerned with Elaina and actually choked up a couple of times. When it was mentioned he had the stroller and what about giving it to LE, he hopped on the phone to two different FBI numbers and talked to someone about picking up the stroller. Frank dropped by too. He used to own a video and graphics business in town. Toledo Blade I think it is, has an article on him. Riddle.

Tensions are high and it seems the focus of Elaina is lost at times. Many people are "packing" and that makes me uneasy I will say. Everyone wants everyone arrested and I ask, "Where is Elaina?" Please put that ego stuff aside and let's work together to find her.

1-800-CALL-FBI

THank you for all you're doing, moonflowers111.

That (BBM part above) helps explain why he had surveillance cameras at his home, then. When someone does something for a living, it isn't as weird for it to spill over into their home life.

1-800-CALL-FBI

Can I ask you what you mean by packing? Is there someone you know that is packing and leaving the area? I'm glad to hear you are there first hand and knowing this stuff thank you for reporting on it. I'm glad he was willing to give the stroller to them (a little late)
I think we should live in a society where it's an eye for an eye if they harmed Elaina they should be harmed and disposed of the same way! IMO

Can I ask you what you mean by packing? Is there someone you know that is packing and leaving the area? I'm glad to hear you are there first hand and knowing this stuff thank you for reporting on it. I'm glad he was willing to give the stroller to them (a little late)
I think we should live in a society where it's an eye for an eye if they harmed Elaina they should be harmed and disposed of the same way! IMO

Packing means carrying a firearm

I am guessing she means packing as in packing heat.....carrying a gun. I could be wrong though....

Has anything been said about the Walgreen video that was mentioned on Nancy Grace last week. It was just said that LE had one and was taking a close look at it. I know I was sidetracked a couple of days with issues at home so I may have missed it if we heard more.

Revenge on the baby only theory would be "supposedly" TJ is expecting a baby with his gf. A rumor I heard not sure if its true. It really doesn't matter if its true or not because you don't take it out on the previous baby!

As far as I know, Becky is not pregnant. I'm sure we would be told if she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne