GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they searched today if so anything found? How did the search go? Is there any FBI or police activity?

They did search today, the Justice for Nevaeh group will be here again tomorrow and Sat. morning to help search. Nothing was found today.

With today's storms come rumors... the river usually gives up a secret or two after some strong storms but it seems everyone is quiet. ESPECIALLY LE.

With today's storms come rumors... the river usually gives up a secret or two after some strong storms but it seems everyone is quiet. ESPECIALLY LE.

Im going down to the west end of the bay right now. All I can do is look. Praying for Elaina...

photo.php

This my perspective sitting on the west end of the bay.

Please go to you tube, search for wnwo and choose videos in the past week to narrow down the selection. Watch the one titled something to the effect of "Angela Steinfurth could get out of jail for $5,000. This was posted by WNWO TV channel, so it is news media.

Please go to you tube, search for wnwo and choose videos in the past week to narrow down the selection. Watch the one titled something to the effect of "Angela Steinfurth could get out of jail for $5,000. This was posted by WNWO TV channel, so it is news media.
I have no words right now that wouldn't get me a time out. :(

When my son showed me this video, I was stunned and couldn't wait for my husband to get off the phone to let TS know about it.
Yes, menmo, some of those words did escape my lips.

Can I ask you what you mean by packing? Is there someone you know that is packing and leaving the area? I'm glad to hear you are there first hand and knowing this stuff thank you for reporting on it. I'm glad he was willing to give the stroller to them (a little late)
I think we should live in a society where it's an eye for an eye if they harmed Elaina they should be harmed and disposed of the same way! IMO

LE is coming to pick it up it sounded like.

Is this video legit? I thought she couldn't get out unless she pays the whole 100,000

She would have to pay the full amount if bond was paid to the courts. Which is where the bondsman comes in, they "pay" the courts the full bond I'm exchange for a promise and 10% of the bond amount in their pocket. If the judge ordered had ordered a "cash only" bond, she would have no choice but to pay the full amount, but the judge didn't so cash or surety (bondsman) is accepted.

I'm well aware of how courts and bondsman work, I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news about the bond. But, since everyone is up-to-par on that issue now, it may as well also be known that there are bondsman around here who don't follow the law regarding collecting the 10%. I doubt any of them will take that risk of getting caught considering how high profile this case is, but may as well put out there and make y'all aware of EVERY possible scenario in case she were to get bonded out.

And so, what? How does that help her in any way? I'm just not getting it. Also, she only worked there a couple weeks - I doubt she had inside knowledge of anything like that. I wonder if she was fired. The attendant in the interview said she was "odd," and didn't even want to strike up a conversation with her the morning she saw her.

The manager actually had to come down and fix the wires on the surveillance camera - I think she would know what day she had to do that. Wonder if she has talked to anyone.

BBM: I admit, I have no clue how it would help her..all I can do is speculate on that. But, IMO..it should be considered.
As far as inside knowledge...she would only have to know that the surveillance cameras existed and where they were located in order for her to disable them (or have someone else disable them). I admit, it's crossed my mind that Frank is someone seemingly very familiar with surveillance and video systems.

I also wonder if she was fired or quit. Hmmm....

It suddenly hit me this morning the irony that the river being searched is the Maumee...as in "mommy". Ughhhh. That hurts my heart...poor little sweet baby Elaina.

All week long NG was having commercials for Friday night, for her NG Mysteries show, saying it'd be about baby Elaina. Then yesterday I saw no commercials for it at all. Just now I saw a commercial for NG Mysteries tonight at 8pm and it's now about "the infamous 911 call" (Zimmerman case - which I think should be called Trayvon's case, so from now on that's what I'm calling it because I"m sick of murderers getting their name all over the news and victims getting lost in it all).

*sigh*

All week long NG was having commercials for Friday night, for her NG Mysteries show, saying it'd be about baby Elaina. Then yesterday I saw no commercials for it at all. Just now I saw a commercial for NG Mysteries tonight at 8pm and it's now about "the infamous 911 call" (Zimmerman case - which I think should be called Trayvon's case, so from now on that's what I'm calling it because I"m sick of murderers getting their name all over the news and victims getting lost in it all).

*sigh*

If no one wants to talk to NG then she doesn't have a show to put on I guess. I'm sad there is less coverage. I've not seen anything yet in the Michigan news except the Monroe Evening News.

Searchers searching today and tomorrow and I'm hoping something will happen to Bring Elaina Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub