GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely concerned with LE in this area. I usually have complete faith they know what they're doing, but not in Elaina's case. Seriously, why would anyone need to tell them to test the stroller? They are LE and they should know what to do, right? Yet, they have to be informed by RS that he has the stroller after it being mentioned by someone to him and now they come to pick it up, but leaves me wondering will they do anything with it or just leave it sitting in the evidence room?
:banghead:
Elaina needs found and she deserves justice. Her dad, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and everyone that loves her deserves more than what I feel they are getting from LE, especially sweet Elaina.

MOO

If no one wants to talk to NG then she doesn't have a show to put on I guess. I'm sad there is less coverage. I've not seen anything yet in the Michigan news except the Monroe Evening News.

Searchers searching today and tomorrow and I'm hoping something will happen to Bring Elaina Home!

I don't think that's why she isn't doing a show on Elaina. There is a huge, high-profile trial going on right now and no case is going to get airtime over it. The same thing happened with the Arias trial; HLN was talking about it on every program, and a lot of cases that happened during that time got no/very little coverage by that channel. The Leila Fowler case, for example.

I'm extremely concerned with LE in this area. I usually have complete faith they know what they're doing, but not in Elaina's case. Seriously, why would anyone need to tell them to test the stroller? They are LE and they should know what to do, right? Yet, they have to be informed by RS that he has the stroller after it being mentioned by someone to him and now they come to pick it up, but leaves me wondering will they do anything with it or just leave it sitting in the evidence room?
:banghead:
Elaina needs found and she deserves justice. Her dad, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and everyone that loves her deserves more than what I feel they are getting from LE, especially sweet Elaina.

MOO

I couldn't agree with you more. I have very little faith in the LE regarding Elaina's case also. Having listened to hours and hours on the scanner, i am not at all surprised. The LE seem over stretched. There is never a quite time. I am completely shocked by the amount of calls regarding guns. Very frightening.

I'm hoping that i am wrong, and the LE are on top of this. here's hoping!

OT..sorry,but just in case some of you didnt hear yet...they found Dylan Redwine :(

Come home today Elaina ! This thread seems quiet but I think it's just alot of big news in other areas but we 're still thinking about you little angel !

Come home today Elaina ! This thread seems quiet but I think it's just alot of big news in other areas but we 're still thinking about you little angel !
BBM
Yes! And I appologize... I didnt mean to take away from our sweet Elaina's thread,by mentioning Dylan being found.

BBM
Yes! And I appologize... I didnt mean to take away from our sweet Elaina's thread,by mentioning Dylan being found.

I imagine that Elaina's family would understand. They know better than anyone the desperate desire for answers and news.

It's so sad, there is less and less news about Elaina every day. I hope LE doesn't let this fade away.....

Please bring her home!!

I just tried to post some links and guess for some reason I cant. They are from photos I got from google satellite. Something very intresting Ive wated to discuss, but earlier thought it was far fetched. After learning how google satellite works and how often they do update its not so far fetched anymore. I cant post the links I have, but if you go to satellite view youll see what I mean, look for the maroon van along the maumee.. area the search was going on roughly, near the home and the 2 people on the concrete along the river where the van is. :( Wouldnt that be something if LE could have solid evidence this way & timing?.. Modern technology.

An article I read today on Google mapping said they try to update every two weeks (just satellite tho not street view) I was getting familiar with the area this way thru maps, and it was just after AS was arrested, I wanted to see what the maumee looked like and seen this back then but thought is was probably taken a real long time ago, I guess not so! open the gallery and go to fact number 2..http://mashable.com/2012/08/22/google-maps-facts/#_

It looks like a man, no shirt on, or itd be a light muscleshirt, a person seeming to be a woman with dark hair up, or possible male with dark hair, but looks like dark hair up in hair tie type thing, facing the other way and hunched over, sick? crying? or maybe just standing backwards but by shadow figure looks like hunched somewhat. White object man has? who knows. Maybe just his shirt.. it is said that satellite has bad imagery which is too bad because its hard to make it any clearer where as street view has great imagery.

What the heck ONT? WOW ! Tks for sharing this, it's incredible!

Wish there was some way of knowing when these sat photos were taken. I bet LE knows, or can find out. It would have been that week as per when I first seen it show up. It would then tech be gone soon if they do update every two weeks or perhaps theyre not for some reason. I thot it was too coincidental so kept it to myself so I didnt look like a nut-until I found out they update very often. And if its not during that week/weekend then no harm no foul I think. Its just been gnawing at me to see what others maybe think..?

Then I kept remembering the grandpa saying the bf ripped off his shirt.. :(

NG isn't covering the story as much because there are "more pressing" cases to cover at this juncture (Zimmerman Case, for one apparently).

There has been a rumor circulating that a cadaver dog got a hit at the house - and then hit at the river and the dog actually jumped into the river. The family knows about this rumor - and LE is sharing NOTHING further.

The way the tale was told it sounded like this happened BEFORE the storms.

Fred and a family member was at the shore today (after the storms) and shot a few pics of a blanket that washed up under The Martin Luther King (Cherry Street) Bridge on the East Side. The photos have been turned over to the police.

We had more bad weather.

I would like to spew a personal opinion. This is ONLY my opinion and not the opinion of anyone else real or imagined...
I have a sneaky suspicion that Steven King made a deal with the devil and that is why he has not been arrested. Perhaps that is why LE is holding out: for the proverbial "smoking gun" to bring it all together.

I hadnt wanted to post any of this as FM reads here :( and I thought it was old until I found out sat images were updated so often.. I lost it when I found that out. I remembered it was said the bf took his shirt off, to fight with Jr and the grandpa so I dont know what to think now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne