GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to post some links and guess for some reason I cant. They are from photos I got from google satellite. Something very intresting Ive wated to discuss, but earlier thought it was far fetched. After learning how google satellite works and how often they do update its not so far fetched anymore. I cant post the links I have, but if you go to satellite view youll see what I mean, look for the maroon van along the maumee.. area the search was going on roughly, near the home and the 2 people on the concrete along the river where the van is. :( Wouldnt that be something if LE could have solid evidence this way & timing?.. Modern technology.

When did you grab these pics? Today, or weeks ago, or what?

ETA: oh I see, it's visible on the casemap I made weeks ago.

http://goo.gl/maps/8qyAs

that should bring everyone to a zoomed in view.

I wouldn't put too much stock on the google satellite photos... seriously. There is ALWAYS someone there - always shenanigans - all through the shoreline.

When did you grab these pics? Today, or weeks ago, or what?

ETA: oh I see, it's visible on the casemap I made weeks ago.

http://goo.gl/maps/8qyAs

that should bring everyone to a zoomed in view.

I seen the van and 2 ppl a cpl weeks ago, went back to it alot,trying to get it focased better, but after what I read about them updating often I snagged it to share here today. It was there tho cpl weeks ago.. been driving me crazy. I assumed and still assume LE has seen it. You can still find it yourself on maps but in chrome. Its still there just below the bridge.

Yeah, its still there. I don't think it's noteworthy, IMO, but can see why it startled you. Definitely a maroon vehicle there just down from the tan one, alright.

I wouldn't put too much stock on the google satellite photos... seriously. There is ALWAYS someone there - always shenanigans - all through the shoreline.

With the same/simular van? and a shirt off 2 ppl with one far off like that turned around with dark hair.. yes I do tho think its probably very common place for shennanigans so thats why I didnt post before, but it doesnt hurt to explore the possibility now that we know they update it that often. It could very well be sometime that week and if theres some way they can see it better, and get a date confirmed or Im guessing they have already itd be a big help to move forward with a case, something for grand jury, the had to have something for grand jury Im sure...

NG isn't covering the story as much because there are "more pressing" cases to cover at this juncture (Zimmerman Case, for one apparently).

There has been a rumor circulating that a cadaver dog got a hit at the house - and then hit at the river and the dog actually jumped into the river. The family knows about this rumor - and LE is sharing NOTHING further.

The way the tale was told it sounded like this happened BEFORE the storms.

Fred and a family member was at the shore today (after the storms) and shot a few pics of a blanket that washed up under The Martin Luther King (Cherry Street) Bridge on the East Side. The photos have been turned over to the police.

We had more bad weather.

I would like to spew a personal opinion. This is ONLY my opinion and not the opinion of anyone else real or imagined...
I have a sneaky suspicion that Steven King made a deal with the devil and that is why he has not been arrested. Perhaps that is why LE is holding out: for the proverbial "smoking gun" to bring it all together.

(please do not read what ive written below if you do not want to think of baby elaina in a tragic manner. No snark here. Thoughtful Warning on my part just for those members who are sensitive to this case and Elaina being a baby)

I have a feeling as well, unfortunately, Elaina will wash ashore further down stream after some bad weather.

However, Im worried the suspects did something to weigh Elaina's body down on the bottom of the water And this might effect whether it not she washes ashore.

(this makes me sick to even imagine btw I'm physically I'll thinking of it)

I also saw where the 2 cadaver dogs got a hit in the back yard area PAST the pool toward the street/alley.

Also I remember hearing the mother entrusted Elaina to a friend of Her bf at the house when she left to go to the dollar store.

It seems like either the mother is beginning to lie at this point in interrogation. As of she is trying to separate herself from being anywhere near that house at that time of day. I believe this is her subconscious admission that during the time she was "at the dollar store" this was the actual time Elaina "disappeared".

So I believe, that whether mother was home at the time or not, no one was paying attention to the baby, the baby snuck out in the back yard, and something happened to lethally assault Elaina. Maybe debris from backyard she could have Fallen on and risked impalement.

The baby is disposed of in the river in order to avoid any charges of child endangerment/neglect etc.

? Theory.

Again I'm not trying to offend. Just offering up my theory. Justice for Elaina. We pray you are alive Elaina and still have hope. We are just trying to figure this all out and bring you home, no matter what.

I just cannot believe with this cast of characters that someone has not broken already and told what they know. Somewhere is someone with a dicey but NON violent record who will be more than ready to tell what they know to avoid big trouble. Who would that be?

I just cannot believe with this cast of characters that someone has not broken already and told what they know. Somewhere is someone with a dicey but NON violent record who will be more than ready to tell what they know to avoid big trouble. Who would that be?

Or, alternatively, I bet if someone said they were making a movie about this, AS would tell the rest of the story just so they'd get it right.

(please do not read what ive written below if you do not want to think of baby elaina in a tragic manner. No snark here. Thoughtful Warning on my part just for those members who are sensitive to this case and Elaina being a baby)

I have a feeling as well, unfortunately, Elaina will wash ashore further down stream after some bad weather.

However, Im worried the suspects did something to weigh Elaina's body down on the bottom of the water And this might effect whether it not she washes ashore.

(this makes me sick to even imagine btw I'm physically I'll thinking of it)

I also saw where the 2 cadaver dogs got a hit in the back yard area PAST the pool toward the street/alley.

Also I remember hearing the mother entrusted Elaina to a friend of Her bf at the house when she left to go to the dollar store.

It seems like either the mother is beginning to lie at this point in interrogation. As of she is trying to separate herself from being anywhere near that house at that time of day. I believe this is her subconscious admission that during the time she was "at the dollar store" this was the actual time Elaina "disappeared".

So I believe, that whether mother was home at the time or not, no one was paying attention to the baby, the baby snuck out in the back yard, and something happened to lethally assault Elaina. Maybe debris from backyard she could have Fallen on and risked impalement.

The baby is disposed of in the river in order to avoid any charges of child endangerment/neglect etc.

? Theory.

Again I'm not trying to offend. Just offering up my theory. Justice for Elaina. We pray you are alive Elaina and still have hope. We are just trying to figure this all out and bring you home, no matter what.

I dont like saying it either but Im guessing IF she were disposed of in that river she was weighed down too. Very likely. Its sad to think they may have ended her life if her injuries werent fatal to begin with. Im leaning towards she sustained a head injury which was either fatal, or had a concussion and lapsed into coma/death afterwards. I just would like her to be found, in whatever state she may be in hopefully alive but if not so she can have a proper burial and services. Closure for the family

I don't think that's why she isn't doing a show on Elaina. There is a huge, high-profile trial going on right now and no case is going to get airtime over it. The same thing happened with the Arias trial; HLN was talking about it on every program, and a lot of cases that happened during that time got no/very little coverage by that channel. The Leila Fowler case, for example.

Nancy jumped on the trial bandwagon with Michael Jackson. She really got the fever with "tot mom". Now that's all she wants to do. I don't watch her anymore because of that. JVM and Dr. Drew plus CNN are all doing trials and I am trialed out. I wish Nancy would go back to looking out for missing people.

Ont...
Thank you for sharing the images and your thoughts. I wish I could see the people better, it's hard to say if one has their shirt off. But the vehicle...that does seem a close match. The google date just says 2013, be interested to know the actual date.
IMO, I think it is worth LE checking out, so IMO you should call the tip line. 1-800 CALL-FBI or Toledo Police at 419-936-8995 or CrimeStoppers at 419-255-1111. If it's nothing, no harm no foul...if you are onto something...well, that would be great. Either way, great sleuthing, IMO.

Re: Ont's photos....Elaina went missing on a Sunday, maybe if we can check school & church parking lots from the image and see if they do or don't have cars we could at least figure out if the photo was even taken on a Sunday.
I'm gonna try, but don't know the area so may take a bit of googling. Help is welcome.

Is there dates these were taken by chance?
No I dont FM.. Only google and Im guessing FBI would have that kind of info. I am so sorry I posted that for your sake, I really felt I needed to after what I learned how often they update, before I had to contain myself cuz I thought they were maybe real old, didnt want to alarm you.. so I just let it bug me until today but now I feel its even worthwhile as a possibility but like I said Im guessing LE already has these from whatever data centre for satellite that FBI uses. I think it could be why they invested so much time- resources in that area. Could be. I dont know what to say to you, it breaks my heart knowing you dont have any answers yet and that you have to read our posts because we know nothing really, we just try to get what info we can find and collaborate. I will say tho 1st time I noticed this wasnt until Angela was arrested. Also know bing maps at that time didnt have this that day. Alls I know

Re: Ont's photos....Elaina went missing on a Sunday, maybe if we can check school & church parking lots from the image and see if they do or don't have cars we could at least figure out if the photo was even taken on a Sunday.
I'm gonna try, but don't know the area so may take a bit of googling. Help is welcome.

smart thinking! see if that van is on that street at that time or not.. but didnt AS dad say it was in an alley when there but was gone cpl times.. it HAS to be arial view, not the street view that day. See whats on arial and even then it doesnt mean much if date is off. I have no idea, none of us do what the date is so.. Dont put any credibility/fact into this FM, were just trying to see what might make sense. And likely as someone else said its probably shenannigans, or who knows, them on entirely diff day, relaxing, or partying down there. who knows. Dont take much stock in this FM. Many of us here in Ontario are following with your family in our hearts. Know that. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnv7