GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(please do not read what ive written below if you do not want to think of baby elaina in a tragic manner. No snark here. Thoughtful Warning on my part just for those members who are sensitive to this case and Elaina being a baby)

I have a feeling as well, unfortunately, Elaina will wash ashore further down stream after some bad weather.

However, Im worried the suspects did something to weigh Elaina's body down on the bottom of the water And this might effect whether it not she washes ashore.

(this makes me sick to even imagine btw I'm physically I'll thinking of it)

I also saw where the 2 cadaver dogs got a hit in the back yard area PAST the pool toward the street/alley.

Also I remember hearing the mother entrusted Elaina to a friend of Her bf at the house when she left to go to the dollar store.

It seems like either the mother is beginning to lie at this point in interrogation. As of she is trying to separate herself from being anywhere near that house at that time of day. I believe this is her subconscious admission that during the time she was "at the dollar store" this was the actual time Elaina "disappeared".

So I believe, that whether mother was home at the time or not, no one was paying attention to the baby, the baby snuck out in the back yard, and something happened to lethally assault Elaina. Maybe debris from backyard she could have Fallen on and risked impalement.

The baby is disposed of in the river in order to avoid any charges of child endangerment/neglect etc.

? Theory.

Again I'm not trying to offend. Just offering up my theory. Justice for Elaina. We pray you are alive Elaina and still have hope. We are just trying to figure this all out and bring you home, no matter what.

And...taking a page right out of the Casey Anthony play book...all parties have been told to stop talking. If she is found, too much time will have passed to determine cause. Truth, answers, doing the right thing and peace of mind for those who cared for the baby don't seem to be goals in this country anymore.

Respectfully snipped & BBM

They didn't have the stroller, so I wouldn't assume anything.

Thats true! And something I didnt know until today, I was like what the?? I assumed they would have taken it that day or day the vid was public the latest. Now it holds no water regardless. Too much time evidence lost perhaps, evidence tampering could be used by defence if they even did find anything now. wow. dropping the ball big time, but maybe they have confession (s) so who knows... also I was very surprised ALL those blankets and crap were still left behind to be video taped by the media. I thought all that would be in evidence as well. Not the case I suppose. That tells me they have some evidence to go on, statements, or items in evidence.

And...taking a page right out of the Casey Anthony play book...all parties have been told to stop talking. If she is found, too much time will have passed to determine cause. Truth, answers, doing the right thing and peace of mind for those who cared for the baby don't seem to be goals in this country anymore.

omg that Jury just doesnt know what kind of evil they released rendering that verdict that day.. I was right here on ws that day and oh what a day it was! And I mean in the way you stated.. to give others "ideas" in the future! oh my..

Ont- amazing finds! Likely, it could be nothing, but I'd still consider calling in to the tip line. LE & the FBI may have access to better/higher res images and can maybe eliminate the vehicle and people in that photo.

(please do not read what ive written below if you do not want to think of baby elaina in a tragic manner. No snark here. Thoughtful Warning on my part just for those members who are sensitive to this case and Elaina being a baby)

I have a feeling as well, unfortunately, Elaina will wash ashore further down stream after some bad weather.

However, Im worried the suspects did something to weigh Elaina's body down on the bottom of the water And this might effect whether it not she washes ashore.

(this makes me sick to even imagine btw I'm physically I'll thinking of it)

I also saw where the 2 cadaver dogs got a hit in the back yard area PAST the pool toward the street/alley.

Also I remember hearing the mother entrusted Elaina to a friend of Her bf at the house when she left to go to the dollar store.

It seems like either the mother is beginning to lie at this point in interrogation. As of she is trying to separate herself from being anywhere near that house at that time of day. I believe this is her subconscious admission that during the time she was "at the dollar store" this was the actual time Elaina "disappeared".

So I believe, that whether mother was home at the time or not, no one was paying attention to the baby, the baby snuck out in the back yard, and something happened to lethally assault Elaina. Maybe debris from backyard she could have Fallen on and risked impalement.

The baby is disposed of in the river in order to avoid any charges of child endangerment/neglect etc.

? Theory.

Again I'm not trying to offend. Just offering up my theory. Justice for Elaina. We pray you are alive Elaina and still have hope. We are just trying to figure this all out and bring you home, no matter what.
BBM and it was said thats where the van was parked at the time, by AS father.
BBM-

Wow what is the odds that color van is by the river! Breaks my heart to hear the rumor about dogs hitting in those areas especially jumping into the river :(
Prayers for your return Elaina I'm so sorry this happened to you

Ont have u contacted TPD or FBI about these images. ? I think it may be important but we won't know unless you contact them IMO we love u baby Elaina xoxo

I don't think that's why she isn't doing a show on Elaina. There is a huge, high-profile trial going on right now and no case is going to get airtime over it. The same thing happened with the Arias trial; HLN was talking about it on every program, and a lot of cases that happened during that time got no/very little coverage by that channel. The Leila Fowler case, for example.

Sometimes those talking heads do no good anyhow, Im sure FBI "has this one" without NG help. Locals, local tips, and FBI are your best bet in these cases.

Link to a pic of a nearby elementary school from google satellite view...lots look empty..IMO

http://goo.gl/maps/39nlr

and a high school http://goo.gl/maps/BtEir
...some cars, but doesn't look like schools in session, IMO.

Could mean the pix were taken on a Saturday or Sunday. Or...????

Ont have u contacted TPD or FBI about these images. ? I think it may be important but we won't know unless I contact them IMO we love u baby Elaina xoxo

I did call yes, was told to call 1800 call FBI.. I see where some of the locals concerns are in that area after I did call the local toledo police. But Im sure its just where all calls are to go, the woman I talked to wasnt sure tho at first. Thats all I know. Has someone called it in or shud I?

Wow what is the odds that color van is by the river! Breaks my heart to hear the rumor about dogs hitting in those areas especially jumping into the river :(
Prayers for your return Elaina I'm so sorry this happened to you

They did?? That I didnt know...wow

I did call yes, was told to call 1800 call FBI.. I see where some of the locals concerns are in that area after I did call the local toledo police. But Im sure its just where all calls are to go, the woman I talked to wasnt sure tho at first. Thats all I know. Has someone called it in or shud I?

Please call! I thank you in advance.

EDIT: wrong screen cap, hang on......

Please call! I thank you in advance.

Thank You, I did call it in at 1-800- call-FBI The lady was very pleasant, I just told them the google sat imagery had (what I said earlier) van and 2 ppl, and presumed to be in that time frame nd she thanked me that was it. Honestly tho Im sure thats the first thing FBI would look at for that whole day and day before and after Im thinking they are maybe privy to sat images updated daily not bi weekly like google.. but who even knows sometimes we overestimate things too. :tyou:

GGE:

This http://www.brighthub.com/internet/google/articles/64863.aspx explains the difference between google maps and google earth.

Also, I don't see the van in your photo?

Edit - my mistake, I need to fix the screen capture, sorry, gimme a few minutes ...

Edit 2 - Yup, you're right, the imagery is not identical on second look, so that doesn't help either. It's unfortunate that the only version of google maps that gives the image date, isn't the same version that has the image in question! Oh well, at least it's been turned in to the tip line now!

Thank You, I did call it in at 1-800- call-FBI The lady was very pleasant, I just told them the google sat imagery had (what I said earlier) van and 2 ppl, and presumed to be in that time frame nd she thanked me that was it. Honestly tho Im sure thats the first thing FBI would look at for that whole day and day before and after Im thinking they are maybe privy to sat images updated daily not bi weekly like google.. but who even knows sometimes we overestimate things too. :tyou:

:gthanks:
I feel your effort was worth it! IMO

and where I had seen it was neither, it was google SATELLITE which is updated every two weeks.

Oh geez....so many googles...but it sounds like GGE is about to pop up with that image with a 2010 date...I really was hoping/wishing/believing you were onto something..we'll see. And, I still think you rock!!!!

ETA: GGE's image did not pan out, so it still could be possible that Ont is onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne