GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TES was going to come, yes. Then the equipment was stolen and they ended up offering to send 2 people who were going to help map the river, but family felt they knew the river just fine already so TES didn't end up sending anyone to the best of my knowledge. All of this has already been posted and verified by Ferretmommy, Elaina's grandmother, who posts here.

I believe they have the tech capability to map current speeds and snag areas. They also bring with them a sense of, I don't know, calm? Fairness? Justice? Patience. They have a special way of making you feel like they are going to help you get the best possible outcome, whatever that happens to be. If justice is the best thaat can come out of this, it's good to have them around. Just my opinion.

had a dream about this sweet angel last night. i think she's ready to come home too.

This is a video I shot from the High Level Bridge during the dive on Wednesday. Commentary is from Terry Sr. We talk about the blanket, but later discover that it is not the blanket the Steinfurths found. That blanket is still in police property room. River Search - YouTube

Video from the moving prayer vigil of July 3rd after a long day of waiting on the riverfront for word from the divers. http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html?article=11457461

Tears and chills, thank you for posting and as he said, I hope God touches the heart of the people who know.

I know from experience that there is no closure when you lose a child but they need to have Elaina back and put her to rest if the unthinkable is true. The unknowing has to be just about unbearable and I am sending love and the light of peace from my heart to their hearts.

hmmm, guess he knows she's never coming back?

Yes, he freely stated early on to a reporter that he thought she was no longer alive. He blames SK. Admits his daughter was a poor mother.

I really thought we were close to some news on baby girl ...but this means there is still hope ! Sleep tight wherever you are little angel :)

I've been working 15+ hrs a day lately but do make it in a couple times a day to check the thread. Id like you to know FM that Elaina & your family is in many ppls' prayers & thoughts up here in Ontario. Ive been pretty choked the last couple of days, cant imagine what you and your family are going through right now. You are all some strong alright, stay strong & know you have so many wonderful people here at WS to help support your strength. Bless all of you, Elaina will be brought to light-just believe.

BUMP ! Can't sleep and have been thinking of this beautiful baby, still praying for you and your family.
Where are you Elaina?

Me too Luci :( One month ! I cannot believe it. It's torture for her family. Honestly they should add charges whenever they figure out who did it, that are torture to TJ and his parents and Elaina's big sister. This is cruelty and we're not allowed to treat convicted killers cruelly in prison but they can dish out all kinds of he** on their victims. Be happy baby girl. They're coming for you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan