GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...sing-toddler-case-homicide-investigation.html

I really hate posting this and it made me ill to read it. This may be why he has asked for a lawyer. I am thinking that prosecutors are going to really put fear into him and do whatever they can to get him to talk. They are going to go after him with all they've got. Maybe this way they can put a huge charge on him and try to bargain with him.

Praying Elaina is safe and smiling.

I pray that they are close to the truth. (and I think they are)

J also believe they have info and are not making it public yet. Such a sad article, one I've been dreading to read every time I go online looking for updates on our girl.
I am with u FM if you EVER need someone to vent to private message me I'll give u my number .I love y'all.. . Xoxoxo.

Would I be correct in reading this as SK has asked for a lawyer, so the case was continued until one week from today while he gets one?

The Rost man is the lawyer that has been giving SK and family free legal advice up till now. In curt this morning, he told the judge SK was either going to have to pay him a retainer to keep him on or SK will have to either hire someone else or ask for a public defender.

My question is what changed? Last week they were hopeful and saying we have nothing to prove she is dead and now they are changing the status of the case to a homicide investigation? Anyone have any idea?

My question is what changed? Last week they were hopeful and saying we have nothing to prove she is dead and now they are changing the status of the case to a homicide investigation? Anyone have any idea?

Good point!

That is why I am wondering if it is just a way to put pressure on the guilty parties.

So sad,,,,,,,SMH just give Elaina back to her Daddy and family. What is wrong with them 2? What information do they have that they have turn this case into a homicide? I hope they get the result they are trying to get from them two dummy heads!!!
Praying for you baby Elaina.

Hey Ferretmommy,
The word homicide sends chills down my spine, and I can't begin to imagine how you, TJ, TS Sr and the rest of your family are coping with the utter starkness of your world right now.

I hope TJ can quickly divorce AS (if he hasn't already), and can keep her from EVER seeing Kylee again under any conditions. Ditto the rest of that woman's obstructive family.

In my more vengeful moments, I think the CAs, SKs, and *advertiser censored* of this world should be treated with the same conditions as RSOs, and never have the opportunity to be near another child for the rest of their lives. They have, IMHO, proven to the world that they are as dangerous and unpredictable as any cobras.

Perhaps the only reason this word appeared was to put pressure on SK. Rost (SK's attorney) seemed to think it was, but then he is playing his own little game to drag out the process even more. At least, it seems that way to me.
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=931325#.UgQgP-DPbtU

The fact that SK can drag this on for another week of uncertainty for you, seems to underscore the need for a Victims' Rights Law which would say that victims and their families are ALSO guaranteed the right to a speedy trial. How unfair the current situation is to your entire family.

As always, my thoughts are with you Ferretmommy even when I have no words to post.

Maybe DA's office is terming it homicide investigation to finally wake these 2 idiots UP to start talking. It's serious now. Somebody is going to pay and if it not you SK OR AS, then you better start talking about what happened and throw your ' partner' under the bus because ' S$$$ just got real'. Or :( it's a homicide investigation. But I'm going to hang on LE's words last week ,,, no reason to believe she is not ok !

Praying for Elaina's family. I'm so sorry this has become your daily battle. I pray for your strength and peace daily.

Hi, sweet girl. I haven't been on your new thread but I check your FB page countless times a day. I've been so busy trying not to break my neck while chasing 2 other little girls while using crutches but you're never far from my thoughts. I hate that they have changed the classification of your case but if that is what it takes to keep the bad guys in jail then we will play along. Don't give up sweet girl, your daddy, family & community are still searching for you. So many love you and are lighting your path home with prayers. It isn't over yet sweetie.

Ferretmommy ~

Your hearts must be heavy right now and I don't know what to say or do. Know that you all are in my thoughts and praying that justice will be served to the fullest! Stay together as one united family and let's all keep on hoping... God Bless!

!!FIND ELAINA!!

Grandma , I think we are all in the same boat here. We're checking in daily for support at this point for FM and family. We all love this baby and want this resolved and don't know what to say. It's atypical of the sleuthing cases I have participated in because we know almost everything, but not quite enough. Also because FM has been coming and we've come to love her and her family and want her to know she's not alone.
You're not alone Ferret. Little individuals all over the world are feeling one pinch of your pain as you go through this . :)

SCHMAE,

This is my first sleuthing case and I just feel helpless :( I have always been interested in the Missing and read everything I can find on them for a few years. When I seen this on FB, I decided joining WS. So, thank you for your post, as it helps me understand somewhat how the forum works.

How a person just up and loses a child is beyond me!!??

!!FIND ELAIINA!!

SCHMAE,

This is my first sleuthing case and I just feel helpless :( I have always been interested in the Missing and read everything I can find on them for a few years. When I seen this on FB, I decided joining WS. So, thank you for your post, as it helps me understand somewhat how the forum works.

How a person just up and loses a child is beyond me!!??

!!FIND ELAIINA!!

I can't understand this either, yet it still seems to happen. Children are so innocent, why would someone take that away from them? The Skelton Brothers case about tore me in two (still does). So since then I pretty much stay away from the news because all I hear are missing child/abuse cases. Too much for me, especially with having small children of my own. I stumbled on baby Elaina's case by accident and I was immediately drawn to her, partly because I used live pretty close to Toledo and have been there many times but mostly because of her photos. She looks so sad in them. I pray that wherever she is now, that she is smiling the biggest smile and laughing the loudest laugh.

Stay strong Steinfurth family. Closure will come soon.

Come home baby girl !

I'm so sad no word. How can evil run loose while innocence is trampled upon?
What an unfair and cruel world.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22481101/still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler

Posted: Jun 02, 2013 5:35 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 08, 2013 1:15 PM EDT
By WTOL Staff

Day 68 - Aug. 8, 2013:

While Steven King was arraigned in Lucas County Common Pleas court on felony obstruction of justice charges, the case of missing Elaina Steinfurth took a new turn.

An assistant Lucas County prosecutor says the case is now being investigated as a homicide.

Judge Ruth Ann Franks ordered King to remain in jail on $250,000 bond. His arraignment was continued until Aug. 15.

Hang tough Ferretmommy.
They can't stay silent much longer.

Keep hanging tight little one. You are so loved and none of us are giving up on you. You WILL be found!

Angela & Steven, you may not be able to read this but know that you will not get a moment's peace until you speak the whole truth. I believe that your goal was to hurt TJ and there is no denying that you succeeded but you also introduced him to the world and so many of us have came to love him, HIS children and his family. Your life will be spent behind bars while TJ will be wrapped in the love and support of more than you can imagine. You may have taken Elaina from him but you placed her in the hearts of thousands. She will live on through each of us and you will never know the joy of a child's love again. Your other daughter will grow up without you, as will Steven's son and they will be better because of it. You lost. Both of you lost it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber