GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FM, I am so sorry this has happened. This is about a beautiful baby girl MISSING, not a time for family feuds, nor 'he said/she said'. TJ needs ALL his family beside him right now during this time. What could be so important that RS would hold something over his head that he would turn from family?! WHY DIDN'T RS GIVE IT TO THE POLICE???

Praying

!!FIND ELAINA!!

:please: This family needs answers TODAY!
AS and SK sit in jail on our tax dime, enjoying life , free from the stress of paying the electric bill and trying to find food while people's lives are falling apart. It is so WRONG!

FM,

I have been thinking about your situation all night. I'm so sad this has been added to the load you are carrying.
TJ's dad (and the rest of his family as far as I know) have been supportive and loving from the very beginning of this nightmare. Terry Sr has been a pillar of STRENGTH and RESTRAINT throughout this situation. He has been level headed and straight thinking. I pray he will continue to hold true to those things and TJ jr will return to the fold. RS is manipulating TJ jr (IMO) and TJ jr is so DESPERATE for answers he was willing to try ANYTHING at this point to find Elaina.
Let your faith be your guide. Hold strong to God and to each other. Remember the part in the Bible where the fisherman were out in a boat and a horrific storm came up? They prayed that Jesus would stop the storm. He didn't calm the storm but he walked on water to get to them and calm them! God is there for you in the midst of this horrific situation. Rely on His peace and strength to see you through.
Praying for all of you and for some much needed relief for you all.
PS. Please keep checking in here occasionally. We all are concerned for you and want to know you are doing ok. xoxo

Anyone want to drive to Ohio with me (or for me, I'm stuck on freaking crutches forever) and shake some sense into TJ? I'm angry at him for hurting his dad and FM but I'm also really afraid for him. RS has given me the worst feeling from the beginning. It was his home that Angela was fleeing that night and I still want to know why. I don't trust that man or his motives.

I feel like the past post NancyGrace as dropped this case and we hear nothing about it on her show and other cases she goes on and on even afterwards and this case we hear nothing anymore I just wish she would keep us updated some time during her show along
with other past cases.

Ferretmommy, I'm so sorry. What kind of papers did RS tell TJ he would give him? I can't figure what kind of papers would be so important to TJ to make him turn on you, TS and your parents. What has RS been saying to TJ? Is RS promising something to TJ to make him believe something that would help to locate baby Elaina? If so, I can't imagine what that could be. If not, what kind of papers would be so important?

Either way, I don't see any value any kind of papers RS has that would be of any use to TJ or anyone else. It's hard to figure out whats going on without more information. I agree with others here that TJ is walking into something that will be of no benefit to anyone, especially locating and bringing justice for baby Elaina. I pray TJ realizes RS does NOT have baby Elaina's best interests at heart, or anyone else's except for AS. ... And please know we are here for you.

Praying for you all.

The papers are the girls SS cards, birth certificates with their footprint on them, and I'm not sure what else. He totally stabbed Terry Sr. right through his heart and he is completely devastated. Myself, as far as how he was treating me, well, let's just say it wasn't the first time. I was mostly worried about my dad. He's had heart surgery and also had a stroke just a couple years ago. I was afraid my mom would have to take him to the hospital!

The papers are the girls SS cards, birth certificates with their footprint on them, and I'm not sure what else. He totally stabbed Terry Sr. right through his heart and he is completely devastated. Myself, as far as how he was treating me, well, let's just say it wasn't the first time. I was mostly worried about my dad. He's had heart surgery and also had a stroke just a couple years ago. I was afraid my mom would have to take him to the hospital!

Oh Ferretmommy, I'm so sorry! TJ must know he doesn't need RS to give him these documents? He can get his own as he is the girls dad. I hope TJ comes to realize that his own actions now are NOT helping to find baby Elaina! It sounds like TJ has some growing up he needs to do.

Sigh. ... Know that we are here for you, and praying for all of you.

Jumping off from the news from FM.

I think there is something much deeper going on here, and that TJ was definitely placating RS.

JMO, but that RS would demand TJ betray his family as the price for papers sickens me. WTH kind of papers? My bet--pure speculation--is he told TJ that he would tell him the whereabouts of Elaina, and the proof would be in the papers. And TJ and gf caved, and still got nothing. My bet--there never were papers. JMO, but RS has not seemed to be trustworthy in any way.

IMO, this is very devious behaviour on RS's part. Especially as RS has (IIRC) in the past blamed TJ for AS's actions, and there was the near-fight at the courthouse. And then there was the disastrous phone call.

JMO, but I think RS is up to something to get AS off, although I can't think what right now. MOO

You know, this is coming very quickly after LE brought homicide into the mix. From various articles, I've gotten the impression that RS has been to the jail frequently to be in communication with AS.

Could this be an indication that AS is getting scared that she will never get out of jail?
Or that RS is afraid AS will never get out, and thinks TJ can make the jail thing go away?

I wonder if LE knows of RS's actions.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I agree with you 100%

RS has done nothing but cause trouble since day one....Lord only knows what he is up to this time

oh, lawdy. hugs, fm...

tj is desperate, i can't imagine the stress you ALL are feeling. but he needs to be careful...

im so sorry. what a messed up situation.

Being such personal papers, I would think that the courts could subpoena them. Send RS a subpoena and if he doesn't appear (at the courthouse) with ALL paperwork, charge him with contempt. Maybe Steven could get a new cellmate. By turning over the papers to the court,which could then give them to TJ, he would not need to come in contact with TJ and K.

I haven't posted much on Elaina's thread but I have been reading...just haven't had much to add.

I want FerretMommy to know, though, that I think of her, her family, and Elaina often.

Good point!

That is why I am wondering if it is just a way to put pressure on the guilty parties.

I was thinking the same thin g. By the look on Steven King's face in the picture, he doesn't look like he feels so tough now!
Poor Baby Elaina. God bless you sweet baby!!!!!

The picture of her here:

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/state/ohio-missing-toddler-case-now-homicide-probe

....she just looks so....sad.

Like she never knew how to be a happy baby...like she only knew pain.

I hope I'm wrong, and she's alive, well, and smiling somewhere.

It's heartbreaking, isn't it. She always looks afraid to me. I feel so bad for her. T.J. and his family loved her dearly and would have taken good care of her. AS should have given her to TJ. This did not have to happen. She is such a precious gift from God. It's amazing how much love you can feel for her without ever even knowing her. It makes me so sad. SK can and WILL rot in hell.

Ferretmommy, I want you all to know that I have been praying like crazy for Baby Elaina and all of you since I saw it on Nancy Grace. I am so sorry that T.J. did and said hurtful things to you and his dad. I am sure that whatever was said was only because of the tension, stress, anxiety and horrible trauma and grief that you have all been experiencing since Baby Elaina was taken or came up missing. I hope you all find your peace and love for each other again very soon. You all need each other so much and have worked as such a powerful team in this search and quest for your precious baby. I am sure TJ is very sorry for whatever happened and along with praying for Elaina, I will pray for your family and its restoration. I am sure you are all at your wits end and are emotionally bankrupt. I am so sorry. I hope you will come here for support because we all really do care about Elaina and about all of you. I believe justice will be served for Elaina. God is great and powerful and he is with all of you now and always. You, Elaina and all of your family will be in my prayers always.

Ferretmommy, I want you all to know that I have been praying like crazy for Baby Elaina and all of you since I saw it on Nancy Grace. I am so sorry that T.J. did and said hurtful things to you and his dad. I am sure that whatever was said was only because of the tension, stress, anxiety and horrible trauma and grief that you have all been experiencing since Baby Elaina was taken or came up missing. I hope you all find your peace and love for each other again very soon. You all need each other so much and have worked as such a powerful team in this search and quest for your precious baby. I am sure TJ is very sorry for whatever happened and along with praying for Elaina, I will pray for your family and its restoration. I am sure you are all at your wits end and are emotionally bankrupt. I am so sorry. I hope you will come here for support because we all really do care about Elaina and about all of you. I believe justice will be served for Elaina. God is great and powerful and he is with all of you now and always. You, Elaina and all of your family will be in my prayers always.

Yes ! I agree. He's so broken and confused he's ready to make a deal with the devil to get the answers and help that he needs. I believe he will come around when he sees the truth and hopefully then things can be put back together. This just gets worse every day and my heart is broken for everyone. And is baby K aware of all of this ? :(

Bring ELAINA home !

Yes ! I agree. He's so broken and confused he's ready to make a deal with the devil to get the answers and help that he needs. I believe he will come around when he sees the truth and hopefully then things can be put back together. This just gets worse every day and my heart is broken for everyone. And is baby K aware of all of this ? :(

To my knowledge, Kylee is not aware of what was going on. She was sitting in my lap in my car when TJ started in with his yelling & screaming. She started crying b/c of not knowing what was going on. And TJ sent TS Sr. a PM on Facebook, saying he would not apologize for blowing up, and Terry doesn't realize what HE'S going through (like it's only him going through this) and if he was gonna choose me and my family over him, then "GOODBYE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY".

To my knowledge, Kylee is not aware of what was going on. She was sitting in my lap in my car when TJ started in with his yelling & screaming. She started crying b/c of not knowing what was going on. And TJ sent TS Sr. a PM on Facebook, saying he would not apologize for blowing up, and Terry doesn't realize what HE'S going through (like it's only him going through this) and if he was gonna choose me and my family over him, then "GOODBYE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY".

Oh gosh, poor Kylee :(

Ok guys, it is time to saddle up and head to Ohio. TJ really needs someone to shake some sense into him. He's entitled to be angry, upset and countless other emotions but he is not entitled to put K through having to see it. That poor baby has had to witness enough and I can't imagine how hard it is for her to try and comprehend it all. We are adults and we are struggling with the why's and how's, imagine being a young child. Ugh...

Wow!!

Ferretmommy!

You're sandwiched between two very tricky situations. Caring for your parents would be enough to deal with on its own, but to have to do so in the midst of the emotional chaos TJ has just created must be incredibly stressful for you.

To be caught in the middle of what sounds like an out of control full-on screaming tantrum from TJ would have had adrenaline flooding your system. Not to mention what your urge to protect Kylee was doing to you.

TJ may not have any right to treat you and his father so shamefully, certainly not in front of Kylee, but he's gone beyond reason. After all you and TS Sr been doing to help him and Elaina, he has no call to be jealous of any attention your husband pays to you and your obligations to your parents. That being said, he probably can't see or hear or think of anything but Elaina. The guilt he must feel for having allowed his babies to have even been with AS must be overwhelming any rational thoughts he could have.

However, it seems as though you're already forgiving him for these outbursts and are still there for him, for TS Sr, KS, and your parents. From way, way outside the situation, looking in I see you as the strong heart of this family. Your generosity and practicality are surely giving strength to everyone in it. Even--maybe especially--to those who cannot acknowledge it.

I hope you'll find that your parents are more resilient than you expect, and will able to support you and TS Sr as events move forward. My wish is that you are getting lots of quality time with KS.

I also hope that CPS and LE can turn up the heat on RS, the slimy weasel, until he does something that exposes his true involvement in all of this. Does LE know that RS is trying to blackmail TJ? (Or does what he's doing not rise to the level of blackmail?) Have they checked into what his true relationship with the little girls has been? RS's utter callousness from his first interviews has made him appear in a bad light to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored