GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, wait a minute. The police specifically have stated during conference and local news RIGHT NOW is stating same thing...the box WAS NOT IN SK's garage! It was in a garage located on Prentice Street which is the street directly behind SK's house as I have posted before. They are now running interview with volunteer in the very beginning that was part of search with dogs that said she walked down the alley and the dog hit and started jumping at the fence. The man who owns the house (they have NOT released his name) came out and threatened them with a 2x4 and told them they were not allowed to go into garage. here is link to volunteer interview and up to date news saying that box was found in garage on PRENTICE street....not SK's house.
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/category/240222/video-landing-page?clipId=9276833&autostart=true

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...lieve-may-be-baby-elaina-says-tpd-chief-diggs

Thanks for clarifying the garage location.

The extended family has not been accused of anything by law enforcement, we will not be discussing them in this manner unless this changes.

ok, wait a minute. The police specifically have stated during conference and local news RIGHT NOW is stating same thing...the box WAS NOT IN SK's garage! It was in a garage located on Prentice Street which is the street directly behind SK's house as I have posted before. They are now running interview with volunteer in the very beginning that was part of search with dogs that said she walked down the alley and the dog hit and started jumping at the fence. The man who owns the house (they have NOT released his name) came out and threatened them with a 2x4 and told them they were not allowed to go into garage. here is link to volunteer interview and up to date news saying that box was found in garage on PRENTICE street....not SK's house.
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/category/240222/video-landing-page?clipId=9276833&autostart=true

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...lieve-may-be-baby-elaina-says-tpd-chief-diggs

So I am going to go and try to find thread where TJ found SK on Prentice when all this happened.....

This is soooo confusing about where box was found..I wish everyone would get their stories straight. The volunteer is who is sounding like she knows where box was and it was not on SK's property as she states some man came out waving a 2 x 4. If that were at SK's house I would have thought she would say somebody from Kings house came out, etc. perhaps the box was originally in garage on prentice st. and then moved? The article I attached above specifically states NEAR Kings house on Prentice. TPD is going to take heat either way if she was that close all the time and they didn't find her particularly if a volunteer reported being run off by man and the dog hitting and they didn't pull a warrant for that particular garage or at least have their suspicions raised because the guy ran them off with a board.

I wonder if she confessed to her dad??

I just hope that SK did not make a deal and say where she is, hope tip came from elsewhere. He needs to be punished just as much as AS IMO.

I'm so thankful, that Nancy Grace is covering this tonight, instead of her pre-recorded mysteries.

I don't know how to post the satellite map. SK's house is 3 houses from the corner of Federal and Hurd. Directly behind his house and to the right is a garage that belongs to their property that is fenced. When you are outside the fence, you are standing in a driveable alleyway with no street name..its an alley. So on the right of the alley are houses with Federal street addresses and on the left of alley (looking at it from North) their are houses with a Prentice street address. Very, very close, steps really from a garage on Federal to a garage on Prentice.
So I am going to go and try to find thread where TJ found SK on Prentice when all this happened.....

THAT is very interesting. I had no idea that TJ supposedly found SK on Prentice but we do know he ran out back door. If he ran out back door, opened his gate, he would take 4 steps across alley and be in the backyards of Prentice street homes

I hope it does not turn put that LE missed this baby during searches. I hate to think that such a screw-up was made. Anything larger than and including a shoe box should have been examined, IMO, assuming they had the proper warrants.

I always felt that baby Elaina was hidden somewhere between RS house and SK house. I always felt that somehow during the searches, they overlooked the place baby Elaina was put. As mind boggling as this news is, this does not surprise me. We all knew LE dropped the ball since the get-go. I'm thankful baby Elaina has been found.

Justice for baby Elaina.

On HLN right now.... SK's Mom saying SHE and SK went out the backdoor, searched the pool and GARAGE! Turn on HLN right now. They are discussing it.

Found it! Thread 1, post 596

Originally Posted by GGE
"Does anyone know what street SK was found on after going out the back door? I would like to add it to the map if possible. It seems like one of the most important pieces of information at this time that we could have, and don't - Thank you!"

Posted by Ferretmommy:
"He was found on Prentice street, and it was after he was found that he ended up on the neighbor's porch throwing up."

Did I miss the presser?

ETA Never mind looks like I did but thanks to nursebeme recapping i was able to know what was said.

i really wanted to believe LE did their job. Now I'm so disappointed.

Let the fingerpointing begin. As and SK will each blame the other in the death of ES. Sad really. I firmy believe that AS killed Elaina due to abuse then panicked. TJ shows up to pick up the girls and she tells SK to hide Elaina. So he does. It makes no sense that SK killed Elaina and while in Jail AS doesnt rat him out or nothing. Just pretends she knows nothing. Probably plants a diaper by the river and boo hoo's for herself at court.

I still dont get if she was tired of her kids or whatever she could have given them to TJ and went about her stupid life with SK. I'm so tired of this. What is the pathological need to keep your kids but hate them at the same time??? I just dont understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found it! Thread 1, post 596

Originally Posted by GGE
"Does anyone know what street SK was found on after going out the back door? I would like to add it to the map if possible. It seems like one of the most important pieces of information at this time that we could have, and don't - Thank you!"

Posted by Ferretmommy:
"He was found on Prentice street, and it was after he was found that he ended up on the neighbor's porch throwing up."

So he ran out the back door with JK, ME, whoever, and hid Elaina in the garage then threw up....So this means there will be more arrests! IMO

If baby Elaina was found in a garage belonging to an address on Prentice St., then that garage would have police tape around it, right? The people who observed LE carrying out a tarp covered box know which garage LE came out of, don't they? LE saying a garage "near" the home of SK is not helping....

It has been a very bad 24 hrs for me...our little 8 yr old fur buddy passed away yesterday, today is my birthday and feeling so sad, then hearing this news about the possibility of this being precious baby Elaina...my heart is heavy.

So sorry grandmaxs6. I wish you the best birthday you can have under the circumstances. It is so sad losing one of fur buddies because they are part of our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch