GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has been so hard to return to WS after losing our sweet girl but here I am. I'm crying already though. I don't think I have ever been touched by a child that wasn't my own so much as I have by Elaina. When I wrap my nieces in my arms or tuck them in at night ...this atheist says a silent prayer to Elaina. I'll never forget her or let go of what she meant to me at a time when I needed to be strong the most. Fly free sweet girl!

I think it's beautiful how many people love Elaina and her family across the globe. I hope that gives one little smidge of comfort to her family to know that others are grieving as well, not as much and not as profoundly as her family , of course. But Elaina has many surrogate family members today.

Vasports, your prayers are heard by someone, somewhere, no matter your belief. The love and protection of an innocent, precious baby is universal and knows no religious boundaries !

I think it's beautiful how many people love Elaina and her family across the globe. I hope that gives one little smidge of comfort to her family to know that others are grieving as well, not as much and not as profoundly as her family , of course. But Elaina has many surrogate family members today.

Vasports, your prayers are heard by someone, somewhere, no matter your belief. The love and protection of an innocent, precious baby is universal and knows no religious boundaries !

Elaina left behind a legacy of love, hope and strength that seems unthinkable given her young age. She touched more people in the days she was missing than most do in decades upon this unfair planet. I hope that her sister will grow up know that while her baby sister died at the hands of the one that should have loved her most, there are now strangers all over the world that count her as our own and will forever have her entire family wrapped in our arms to keep them safe. K only need ask and one of those strangers will see that she feels happy, safe and loved.

Every day I log on here hoping that there is a major update, that justice has been served times a million...sigh.....

But as everyone else has been saying, it is best that prosecutors have the time to have a solid case so that Elaina does get the justice that she deserves.

Been on WS today trying to catch up on my cases. Had knee replacement surgery done and have been trying to deal with it. Has anyone been arrested yet for Elaina's death?

Been on WS today trying to catch up on my cases. Had knee replacement surgery done and have been trying to deal with it. Has anyone been arrested yet for Elaina's death?

Wishing you well in your recovery. Yes awaiting Justice for Elaina.

I hope your recovery is swift and complication free.

I returned tonight hoping for news on Elaina and Cherish. Two beautiful young girls with loving fathers that died while in the care of the momsters that birthed it. It seems unlikely that Cherish's mom will ever pay as she should but I hope that Angela will be held accountable for every injury inflicted on sweet Elaina and that she will never know another day where she doesn't feel that same pain tenfold.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from your surgery.

I haven't read anything about a change in charges for either AS or SK, or that anyone else has been charged specifically with the homicide of Baby Elaina. IIRC, SK & AS are both still in jail awaiting trial for obstruction of justice at this time. It's possible that those charges may change as more evidence comes to light. Or if there is a confession from SK, AS, or any of the adults in the house the night of Elaina's "disappearance". (JMO, but I have my fingers crossed.)

We are another day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

SK is in another pretrial hearing as I type. Waiting for a call from TS Sr. as to what's going on. Will post as soon as I hear/am able to, as I'm at work. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed for something to break.

Just saw this update via twitter:

@ToledoFreePress:
"Steven King's trial date of Nov 4 was pushed to Dec 9 pending a final cause of death report for #babyelaina & possible additional charges."
5:53am · 29 Oct 13 · Twitter for iPhone
https://twitter.com/ToledoFreePress/status/395171424677019648

I am sending you & yours so much love this morning FM! I have to believe this delay will be justified!

Just saw this update via twitter:

@ToledoFreePress:
"Steven King's trial date of Nov 4 was pushed to Dec 9 pending a final cause of death report for #babyelaina & possible additional charges."
5:53am · 29 Oct 13 · Twitter for iPhone
https://twitter.com/ToledoFreePress/status/395171424677019648

I am sending you & yours so much love this morning FM! I have to believe this delay will be justified!

Although that tweet looks initially like bad news, it actually could be good news. And although anything with Elaina and death in the same breath is breaking my heart, these are the words we have to hear now to go forward. Please dear GOD let that CoD be conclusive and concrete and fool proof with no wiggle room. Justice is coming baby girl! :)

Word of mouth is slower than the media. The only thing I can add is yet ANOTHER pre-trial scheduled for 12/2/13.

Hang in there Ferret Mama ! This just means you can put it out of your mind now and focus on Halloween ! It's a good thing.

For happy thoughts, what does K plan to be for Halloween? The nieces want to be a butterfly and a witch.

For more happy and OT thoughts, I saw a pic my friends' little girl did of her pumpkin and she stuck Mrs Potato head pieces into it instead of carving. Adorable !

For happy thoughts, what does K plan to be for Halloween? The nieces want to be a butterfly and a witch.

Last she said, she wants to be a witch. Unless she's changed her mind again, lol.

Maybe a sort of Stevie Nicks rock/glam witch that sparkles as she walks?

My grandson has been inspired by Angry Birds Star Wars to dress up as Darth Vader!
My granddaughter will appear as a kind of Lady Bug.

Last she said, she wants to be a witch. Unless she's changed her mind again, lol.

I love that her & my Pebbles want to be the same thing. Katy changed her mind a dozen times but finally settled on butterfly.

My 7 year old is going to be Super Mario, and my 13 months old is a dragon.

Ferret, I hope that K has a fantastic Halloween. I bet her witch costume will be adorable!

Although that tweet looks initially like bad news, it actually could be good news. And although anything with Elaina and death in the same breath is breaking my heart, these are the words we have to hear now to go forward. Please dear GOD let that CoD be conclusive and concrete and fool proof with no wiggle room. Justice is coming baby girl! :)

It sounds to me like they finally have the evidence they need and that they are just putting the case together, and of course that takes time. I pray this is true!!! :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back