GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will assume that RS isn't familiar with the "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" quote by Lincoln. I may get hand slapped over this but that man reminds me of Mark Redwine. Keep talking Richard because I'm willing to bet that a lot of people are listening closely and starting to delve a little deeper.

I will assume that RS isn't familiar with the "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" quote by Lincoln. I may get hand slapped over this but that man reminds me of Mark Redwine. Keep talking Richard because I'm willing to bet that a lot of people are listening closely and starting to delve a little deeper.

I hope LE is paying close attention. I'm very curious about his new statement that ' as knew all along , same as me''. Did he know all along? I realize he said early on he knew Elaina was gone but did he know how she passed? Did he withhold information from LE that might have resulted in Elaina being found the first week?

FM & Co. :( .... my heart is broken. And please once again, try to keep your hub and son far , far away from RS. He is inciting violence with his language. Don't let the boys fall for it and get into trouble. I almost think that he's doing it intentionally so that he can ' level the field'. Yes AS did such and such but look what TJ did? He attacked me for no reason, etc. Do you see? What a scummy , trashy thing. It's no wonder AS grew up with no clue how to live and treat people.

I certainly hope so! When we were at the courthouse for the jailhouse march, he commented that he liked the sign I designed but it was missing something. When asked 'what?', he said "It should say 'the King's' where is says 'liars and abusers'". I was difficult to hold back a laugh and not tell him that they and he are included in 'liars and abusers' - so I just said '"We aren't allowed to put names (other than Elaina) on the signs".

Attachments

• AVATAR  1.41 x 1.77   Justice For Elaina For T-Shirts - corners rounded.JPG
    AVATAR 1.41 x 1.77 Justice For Elaina For T-Shirts - corners rounded.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 37
IMO, RS is ignorant in his speech and manner. I kind of overlook ignorance, to a point.

I don't think he had anything to do with Elaina's death, not going to go that far, but there is no excuse for his trying to make AS out to be innocent. She is NOT innocent. Even if she did not physically hurt the baby, she is guilty for letting her ex-b/f or whoever do what they did. It sounds like the baby was thrown against something, more than once. Babies are fragile, it's pretty easy to break a little bone.

I am so sad to hear this news. My heart and my prayers go out to the daddy and his family. God bless all of you!

Holding Elaina very close to my heart today. Ferret, Cherub and family, you are all being held close to my heart as well! Sending many prayers to you all. May you have the strength to get through the news that this week has brought.

Justice is coming!!!!!! We can see that now indefinitely.

RS is no better than JK or anyone else who protected AS and SK. JK cannot say that she knew nothing. A child with 5 broken bones doesn't just sit and play happily. That poor baby, what the heck did they do to her? It's time murder charges were brought. I feel sick about what baby Elaina and little K have been through in their lives.

I certainly hope so! When we were at the courthouse for the jailhouse march, he commented that he liked the sign I designed but it was missing something. When asked 'what?', he said "It should say 'the King's' where is says 'liars and abusers'". I was difficult to hold back a laugh and not tell him that they and he are included in 'liars and abusers' - so I just said '"We aren't allowed to put names (other than Elaina) on the signs".

Your sign is beautiful! That man has no brain to mouth filter at all. You handled his stupidity well. I hope that TJ and Sr won't take his bait because the more he is allowed to talk the more curious his statements get. Let him talk and see if he doesn't manage to take down a few more "liars and abusers".

*Hugs to you & FM*

I heard on WTOL's early newscast this morning that the reporter said she was told by TPD that they are now considering charges against "other people that are involved in Elaina's case. Hopefully they are looking at charging RS and JK with something. Also, on the
Lucas County online dockets pages where they post what happened in the court proceedings there was a letter written to both AS & SK's lawyers yesterday, and a second one written to both just today. You can see what they say by going to the top link, Public Documents, and double click on the lines dated 11/7/13 and 11/8/13. The letters are identical to both attorneys. I think things are going to start rolling like a boulder down a hill starting next Tuesday, since they are closed Monday for the holiday.

If anyone can find the link FM is talking about , please share .
Hugs to FM! :)

http://co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=99

hth

eta:

11/8/2013 1 Title : MIS:pROS CORRESPONDENCE FILED
FILED BY PROSECUTOR
PARTY : D1 - STEINFURTH ANGELA

You got it! From there, go up to the very top left on the page, you'll see "Public Documents". Click on that, at the very bottom of the list will be the document from 11-7-13 and 11-8-13. It's the same letter (except for the attorney it's sent to) on both AS & SK's pages.

Thank you @mikkismom for posting what was on the link, and to @Ferretmommy for letting us know!

This is amazing news! I am keeping the faith that absolute accountability WILL happen to everyone who was at 704 Federal on that fateful day. In addition, there are those who were complicit AFTER the fact.

Justice For Elaina and her family is coming! It has to! :please:

EDITED to ADD: I was able to find it by entering the defendant's name in the search engine (without commas). She has 2 entries, so it took me a second to find the correct case. @mikkismom's synopsis contained everything that's been released. I was hoping the letter was available. I know, wishful thinking.

Thank you both again - :yourock:

I do think that there was something very strange about RS from the get go! He gave me the creeps...no, I do not think he is involved in the death of Elaina, but... I do think he knows more... In a way I can understand his support for AS, but! then again, it makes me wonder why? Would I support one of my grown daughter's who did something like this? I honestly do not know! Love them, yes, but try and get them off...NO! I would be down on my knees begging for her forgiveness. He needs remember that Elaina was HIS grandchild too. I think he has lost that in his support for AS. JMO

When our precious little one was killed, I was so angry at my niece, just because she was there and let the baby's daddy care for him the night it happen while she slept.

You know what makes ME angry. :tantrum:

I am SO upset because I have a dead horse outside.
I am absolutely heartbroken that this horse has to lay outside all night.
Even though I realize she's dead, I keep going out there. I almost took a freaking blanket.
It's cold and I feel horrible that she is out in the cold alone. :tears:

Yet these people can throw their own babies out in the cold?
Alive or dead, they can just allow them to be out there?

We treat the feral kittens better than these people treat CHILDREN!
Maybe I'm just a freak... but I do not understand these subhuman creatures. :banghead:

You know what makes ME angry. :tantrum:

I am SO upset because I have a dead horse outside.
I am absolutely heartbroken that this horse has to lay outside all night.
Even though I realize she's dead, I keep going out there. I almost took a freaking blanket.
It's cold and I feel horrible that she is out in the cold alone. :tears:

Yet these people can throw their own babies out in the cold?
Alive or dead, they can just allow them to be out there?

We treat the feral kittens better than these people treat CHILDREN!
Maybe I'm just a freak... but I do not understand these subhuman creatures. :banghead:

Exactly! And what makes me even angrier. If AS didn't want baby Elaina or K around, if she wanted to pursue her life with SK, then why not hand Elaina and K over to TJ permanently instead of screwing these kids up? Why not? Because she used those babies as pawns in a power game. Thankfully K is around and loved by her daddy and his family, but she made baby Elaina pay with her life. Sickening!

Poor Elaina! I still wonder what caused her death. Broken bones could have been to fit in her in the small computer box. I don't think broken bones would have killed her, though if she was alive when she got them, poor baby was in a lot of pain! When was the video of her on the front porch taken? She didn't appear to have broken bones then. I still wonder if a head injury, and the symptoms showed up later.

What if those letters to AS and SK's lawyers were plea offerings? UGH . I only hope if one is 100% innocent in the injuries to Elaina and " merely'" helped cover it up, that is the one who gets a plea if ANYONE does. I'm afraid one will have to plea to get the other convicted but I'm afraid it might not be the right one . Surely LE knows which is primary. And if both are guilty of injury , please NO PLEAS for these monsters ! I hate to say I hope one pleas out if they only helped cover up after the fact . It sickens me that is how the system works, but if that is the only way to get the truly guilty convicted then we may have to settle for it.
Once again we should all pray/ hope/chant/dance that the DA has more than enough evidence that the TRUTH be known at trial and the guilty pay !

ETA I'm still of the belief AS is the primary actor here. Sickens and saddens me but I think this is what happened.

This is the link to the court docket searchpage: http://co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=99

SK's case # is G-4801-CR-201302289-000 (3rd down if searching by name, or enter case #)

This is the link to a list of documents in his case (can't link directly to images, they are PDF files) - scroll to bottom and click on 11-7-13 and 11-8-13
http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/PublicAccess/ViewPublicDocuments.aspx?PAQueryID=131&LCKEY=ap8W3SMScmh4cka8FtNLq8Yuvu5Enhoz%2foM%2baI324Umw75Y85rGYng%3d%3d&OBKey__205_1=G-4801-CR-0201302289-000&tU=COC

AS's case # is G-4801-CR-201302000-000 (2nd one if searching by name)

list of doc's for her case: http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/PublicAccess/ViewPublicDocuments.aspx?PAQueryID=131&LCKEY=ap8W3SMScmh4cka8FtNLq8Yuvu5Enhozy%2b%2b2WtvzgXXcDdZG5pTfRg%3d%3d&OBKey__205_1=G-4801-CR-0201302000-000&tU=COC

Hoping to see dockets for others soon...

"" Please be advised that if plea negotiations are going to occur prior to seeking an indictment, time is NOW of the essence " ............. wow ......yes something should be happening soon it seems unless SK is going to roll the dice and trust a jury with his fate .......... which I hope he does.....but I wouldnt' advise him to if I was his attorney.

TKS Cherub . I was having a really hard time finding these.

ETA Same wording for AS and this mean the " INDICTMENT" is forthcoming. YES !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back