GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is very hard, even after almost nine years, it is still hard. You do move on, the horror, the pain, the shock, the screaming in your head, "WE ARE A FAMILY THAT LOVES OUR BABIES, WE DON'T KILL THEM", does become less as time goes on, but in the stillness of the night it comes back...So, yes, I do know how the family feels and my heart and prayers are with them. My love and compassion for them are overwhelming and I say a prayer daily...for God to help them, give them strength, guide them, and most of all...JUSTICE for precious baby ELAINA!!

GOD BLESS

I pray that justice was served for you and your family times a million! Bless your heart!
This must bring back so many memories and I am so sorry.
Hoping that justice for Elaina will bring you some comfort. :grouphug:

Although don't post much, I am still here and will be until justice comes!! I'm almost giddy with optimism that not only will those that participated in this travesty pay, but ALL those that knew will also pay. FM and CC, you and the rest of the Elaina's true family is never far from my mind and ALWAYS in my prayers!!!

I pray that justice was served for you and your family times a million! Bless your heart!
This must bring back so many memories and I am so sorry.
Hoping that justice for Elaina will bring you some comfort. :grouphug:

Thank You!

Some day I will post what happened...And YES, justice for Elaina will bring me much comfort. For each convicted baby murderer, it's a comfort!! NO CHILD deserves their life taken from them as a result of evil people.

http://www.13abc.com/story/23948846/plea-deal-discussed-in-baby-elaina-case

Is it wrong that I don't want any plea deals for either of these two?
I want justice for Elaina. She deserves it.

JMO

It is not wrong at all. I don't want them either but that's how the system works and obviously the DA is shopping plea deals from the language of those letters.
But I will tell you this , if they have no super hard evidence about who did what , and a plea deal seals the deal to keep the TRUE PERP in jail for life, then I'd support ( half heartedly ) a plea deal in that circumstance. If they both get plea deals, I dont' know what I'll think.

I just want to to see more arrests. There has to be!!!

It is not wrong at all. I don't want them either but that's how the system works and obviously the DA is shopping plea deals from the language of those letters.
But I will tell you this , if they have no super hard evidence about who did what , and a plea deal seals the deal to keep the TRUE PERP in jail for life, then I'd support ( half heartedly ) a plea deal in that circumstance. If they both get plea deals, I dont' know what I'll think.

I agree with you SCHAME! I feel in this case they will go with what charges they already have. Sad, but true. Like I have said many times before...many times the LE KNOWS what happened, but need the hard evidence to convict. I do worry about this case...since all they found were broken bones :( We still no not know the COD. Poor Baby

Let's all hope and pray one or the other talks, or both!

I agree with you SCHAME! I feel in this case they will go with what charges they already have. Sad, but true. Like I have said many times before...many times the LE KNOWS what happened, but need the hard evidence to convict. I do worry about this case...since all they found were broken bones :( We still no not know the COD. Poor Baby

Let's all hope and pray one or the other talks, or both!

Idk Grand, because those letters says plea talks prior to INDICTMENT, so indictments are coming down soon it sounds like. They have already been indicted on endangering , correct? So these will be new charges and they will be heavy duty. I hope I'm remembering right. Don't lose heart. It's going to work out. One of them is going down for good and the other is going to go down for a long while, probably not long enough for any of our likings, but a long while. I don't think anyone is walking out of jail any time soon.

Idk Grand, because those letters says plea talks prior to INDICTMENT, so indictments are coming down soon it sounds like. They have already been indicted on endangering , correct? So these will be new charges and they will be heavy duty. I hope I'm remembering right. Don't lose heart. It's going to work out. One of them is going down for good and the other is going to go down for a long while, probably not long enough for any of our likings, but a long while. I don't think anyone is walking out of jail any time soon.

If SK is the one who has the lesser sentence, don't worry, they (inmates) will get him in prison......

I do think that there was something very strange about RS from the get go! He gave me the creeps...no, I do not think he is involved in the death of Elaina, but... I do think he knows more... In a way I can understand his support for AS, but! then again, it makes me wonder why? Would I support one of my grown daughter's who did something like this? I honestly do not know! Love them, yes, but try and get them off...NO! I would be down on my knees begging for her forgiveness. He needs remember that Elaina was HIS grandchild too. I think he has lost that in his support for AS. JMO

When our precious little one was killed, I was so angry at my niece, just because she was there and let the baby's daddy care for him the night it happen while she slept.

BBM. With all due respect, I realize there is probably much more to the story but based on what you did post, I think you are being extremely harsh on a dead child's mother. Did she know in advance the baby's father intended to kill him? Did she have a legal way to keep the father away from his child?

I've noticed that the media refers to SK as the "ex-boyfriend" of Elaina's mother. Does anyone know when their break-up occurred?

JMO

BBM. With all due respect, I realize there is probably much more to the story but based on what you did post, I think you are being extremely harsh on a dead child's mother. Did she know in advance the baby's father intended to kill him? Did she have a legal way to keep the father away from his child?

JMO

This happened in my family and NO I was not harsh...it's a very real grieving process...you are angry...my niece and my feelings. 'Until you walk in someone's shoes', is all I will say about your post.

God Bless

I've noticed that the media refers to SK as the "ex-boyfriend" of Elaina's mother. Does anyone know when their break-up occurred?

As far as I know they had already broken up before the Memorial Day weekend.

JMO

From what I had read when this all happened SK had changed his status to being in a relationship with AS on FB the week she went to his house. But JK had stated that they had split up a week before......I do not understand why she would have gone there if they were not together unless they were together or she was trying to "fix" things....I have always wondered if her going there if split up lead to the abuse of poor Elaina......It really does not make a lot of sense....

As far as I know they had already broken up before the Memorial Day weekend.

Thanks Ferretmommy! I have myself been confused about that. Still makes no sense to me as to why she was over there then......

This happened in my family and NO I was not harsh...it's a very real grieving process...you are angry...my niece and my feelings. 'Until you walk in someone's shoes', is all I will say about your post.

God Bless

I know in my heart that you have every right to say what you have and feel all that you feel. It must have taken tremendous strength to even post anything about what happened to your family. Bless your heart!

Praying that there will be more arrests made today!!! :please:

Grief is not a process that makes sense and anger is a perfectly acceptable part of that process.
It doesn't need to be rational, or fair, or sugar coated... it is GRIEF. Grief is VERY harsh already. :twocents:

When my Aunt died I was angry at everyone. EVERYONE should have done more to help her.

When my horse died on Friday I was angry at everyone.

No one did anything wrong and there was nothing anyone could have done, but I was angry.

You know what we did with my horse when she died?
We didn't just leave her there, or call and have her taken to the landfill (yes, that's a thing.)

We spent hours carefully loading her onto a trailer and then drove 2 hours one way.
We buried her on a friends beautiful farm... because that is what she deserved.
We couldn't bear the thought of not knowing where she was, not having a grave to go to.

I wonder if AS was as bothered watching her BABY die, as I was watching my horse die?
I wonder if AS was as disturbed at moving the body of her dead BABY as I was my horse?

Somehow I doubt it. Because we even bury feral cats around here.
These people couldn't even manage to give a BABY a proper burial. :banghead:

!!BIGH~111.GIF

grief is not a process that makes sense and anger is a perfectly acceptable part of that process.
it doesn't need to be rational, or fair, or sugar coated... It is grief. Grief is very harsh already. :twocents:

when my aunt died i was angry at everyone. Everyone should have done more to help her.

when my horse died on friday i was angry at everyone.

no one did anything wrong and there was nothing anyone could have done, but i was angry.

you know what we did with my horse when she died?
We didn't just leave her there, or call and have her taken to the landfill (yes, that's a thing.)

we spent hours carefully loading her onto a trailer and then drove 2 hours one way.
We buried her on a friends beautiful farm... because that is what she deserved.
we couldn't bear the thought of not knowing where she was, not having a grave to go to.

I wonder if as was as bothered watching her baby die, as i was watching my horse die?
I wonder if as was as disturbed at moving the body of her dead baby as i was my horse?

Somehow i doubt it. Because we even bury feral cats around here.
These people couldn't even manage to give a baby a proper burial. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back