GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just read the charges...it is true...Our Baby Elaina is getting JUSTICE!! It's a good day in the neighborhood... :)

If he's charged with aggravated murder, I think SK faces death by lethal injection as a possible penalty. IIRC, his other possible sentences would be life without possibility of parole, or life with a possibility of parole after thirty, twenty-five, or twenty years. It is possible that he made a deal taking the death penalty off the table.

On the other hand, AS could have been the one who got the death penalty removed in her plea deal and is "only" being charged with murder.

Could it be that SK had a plea deal in place so that if he let LE know where Elaina's remains could be found, then LE would not come after JK as an accessory or for obstruction of justice? I was really hoping that JK and others would face charges as well for their roles (as I perceive them) in this terrible crime.

We're one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

My heart goes out to you, Ferretmommy, Cherubcollector, TJ, TS Sr, and all Elaina's family who love her, as the trial phase begins in earnest.

Oh my God MDACTA I am truly so sorry, that just took my breath away. I hope you have a support system helping you, please reach out to someone if you don't. How horrible for you to be reading about a mother like this during your own personal heartbreak. I can't imagine, can't even imagine. I'm so sorry.

------------
MDACTA, I dont know you but if you need to talk PM. me. I know what you are going through and it isn't easy. I cannot understand how a "mother" could do this. My heart breaks each time. One day at a time dear. xox Nore:seeya:

If he's charged with aggravated murder, I think SK faces death by lethal injection as a possible penalty. IIRC, his other possible sentences would be life without possibility of parole, or life with a possibility of parole after thirty, twenty-five, or twenty years. It is possible that he made a deal taking the death penalty off the table.

On the other hand, AS could have been the one who got the death penalty removed in her plea deal and is "only" being charged with murder.

Could it be that SK had a plea deal in place so that if he let LE know where Elaina's remains could be found, then LE would not come after JK as an accessory or for obstruction of justice? I was really hoping that JK and others would face charges as well for their roles (as I perceive them) in this terrible crime.

We're one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

---------------
Hi, if he gets the DP not to worry, Ohio has a new cocktail for the needle. They have used it already and it works fine. :seeya:

Thank you all for your kind words.

I am guessing that part of SK telling them where he put Elaina that it was for the DP to be taken off the table.

Why do the courts keep giving these Prison with the chance of getting out is more hope than he deserves. I wonder what this does for AS and her case. I am sure we will be finding out soon.

FROM THE COURTHOUSE:

KING plead guilty to all charges. Given life with no possible parole for 25 years.

SK will have to talk during the sentencing, no? Isn't that the normal routine - they have to admit what they're pleading to...?

FROM THE COURTHOUSE:

KING plead guilty to all charges. Given life with no possible parole for 25 years.

I'm weeping with joy and disgust and fatigue. Thank you DA"s office for not giving him a soft sentence for a guilty plea . And as sickening as this may sound I'm grateful SK did not drag the family through more pain of a trial to save his skinny neck. At some point and being sober many weeks in jail, the reality hit him, there is no escaping this .

Justice for Elaina . Only one more to go baby girl !

I was worried about a trial going right up against Christmas and how awful that would be for the family. I'm so glad that's not going to happen. A somber victory ! Hugs to Elaina's family. You've done it. You're almost there! Hang on. :)

Just a passing thought, doesn't SK have a little boy of his own? Another life messed up by this sick sick man!!!! Grrrrrrr I want to know why he did it! Why why why? Makes me so sick. He won't make it to parole, the other inmates will get him. If not, 25 years later people of Toledo are not going to forget baby Elaina and what SK and AS did!!! Justice for Elaina!!!!

Praying for more arrests!!!

Big hugs to you Ferrett and Cherub, TJ, TS and K!!!!!!!!

JMO - seriously, JMO -

I think he's still lying. The whole "I tried to save her" bs smacks of an attempt to mitigate his own guilt. I doubt very sincerely that he tried to help that precious little girl.

Again, IMHO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back