GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RS is once again embarrassing himself on Nancy Grace. HE has the nerve to say everyone needs to "shut the hell up". Uhm? RS take your own advice

I SO agree with you. I"m so tired of RS. He has long been on my very last nerve.:tantrum:

These links don't work. Can you c'/p it ? tia

They are the documents off the Lucas County Court of Common pleas site. Not sure if can do better from my phone,all I have a moment. Will try

So AS took a plea? That is what was just said on the show...Would not surprise me..

I was not going to say anything because this place is for Elaina but I will because I have a base for comparison. I just lost my oldest son last week at the age of 27. I as a mother who is currently in a living hell cannot fathom how a mother could stand by even aware of what happened let alone being a participant. I was always flabbergasted but not I can not wrap my head around it.

I also can't understand RS trying to make it out like AS just made a mistake it is all on SK. PLEASE give your grand daughter the respect she deserves.

I was not going to say anything because this place is for Elaina but I will because I have a base for comparison. I just lost my oldest son last week at the age of 27. I as a mother who is currently in a living hell cannot fathom how a mother could stand by even aware of what happened let alone being a participant. I was always flabbergasted but not I can not wrap my head around it.

I also can't understand RS trying to make it out like AS just made a mistake it is all on SK. PLEASE give your grand daughter the respect she deserves.

im so, so, so very sorry. my heart breaks for you. hugs

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

He was making it sound like she is not charged of murdering her child. He said she was not charged with murder but neglect. Is this true?

"Police arrested Angela Steinfurth for child endangerment in June. But prosecutors decided to drop that charge, and Steinfurth was indicted for obstruction of justice later that month instead. In early August, King was also indicted for an obstruction of justice charge."

"An Ohio grand jury indicted Angela Steinfurth Monday for murder in the death of her 18-month-old daughter, Elaina. Steinfurth's ex-boyfriend, Steven King, was also indicted on charges of aggravated murder, tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse, according to the grand jury report released Monday."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/12/02/baby-elaina-mom-angela-steinfurth-indicted-muder

Oh I am so sorry. My biggest prayers to you to get through this. I could not imagine.....

mdatca I am so sorry for your loss and thank you for coming here and speaking for Elaina.I hope it helps you to heal.

Hugs and prayers for you!

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Prayers to you and your family.

Blessings to you :)

I just want justice for the children. They can't speak for themselves so we have to. The time I have read AS will get will have her out before Baby Elaina would have even been an adult. That is just heaping more BS on top.
Then for RS to shoot his mouth off accusing the Steinfurth family of misappropriating funds when he himself was collecting
yet did not pay for anything except maybe his tattoo but I bet that was done free.
Even worse for him to dismiss his daughters actions as a mere mistake instead of the cold hearted unfeeling truth. I know it is hard and you want to stand behind your daughter but not at the expense of your grand daughter when you know that no matter what it is way more than a mistake.

My love and prayers are with you now (((MDATCA))) may peaceful and happy memories soon fill your heart and your mind.

Oh my God MDACTA I am truly so sorry, that just took my breath away. I hope you have a support system helping you, please reach out to someone if you don't. How horrible for you to be reading about a mother like this during your own personal heartbreak. I can't imagine, can't even imagine. I'm so sorry.

ferretmommy, Please know that we are praying for you and your family during this horrible time. I hope that you are all able to find peace and serenity soon. We stand with you and will be with you in spirit. God bless you all and God bless Baby Elaina.

I am so so sorry for your loss. God Bless You and your family...I will say many prayers for your broken heart...hugs!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back