GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SIGH..............my heart breaks even more for Elaina and her family that loves her....

As much as I hate to see the word murder, this is what these two evil horrible psychos needed to be charged with. So sad it took so long for this to happen! No jury IMO will let them off in any way shape or form. I pray to God that there are other arrests. Too many factors, people around to say no one else knew. May justice soon come for Elaina, that precious baby girl!!! May the ones who hurt her get the harshest sentence and pay dearly in prison!

Ferret, Cherub, my thoughts, prayers and tears are with you!!!!!!!! Justice is coming!!!

Right to all of the above.
My initial reaction is ' yahoo' to a murder indictment.
Which is followed by :( ......somebody murdered the baby.
Which we knew but there's no getting around it now.
Thank you Toledo PD and DA's office !

Hey and remember the letters with the forensic bone dr's opinion that was sent to the attorneys for AS and SK? It said the time to talk a plea is prior to indictments, so it looks like no plea was made prior to indictments. Does that mean the DA will not talk a plea now? Can these two really think a jury will be lenient on them ? Outrageous if so.
I'm more than happy with no plea deals.

To FM & Family , what a big day for you all. I'm sure its' bitter sweet to say the least , but the governing bodies of your city and state *( ie : YOU ) are not going to let Elaina's death go unpunished.

What can we tell by the difference in charges agg. murder for SK and murder for AS?
Does this make it more clear which one the DA believes is the primary ?

Ok I looked it up for myself and posted below. This , to me anyway, seems to imply SK is the primary ?
Am I reading that right ?

Aggravated Murder

Aggravated murder is the most serious form of homicide in Ohio. It is equivalent to “first-degree
murder” or “capital murder” defined in the text. There are five types of aggravated murder in
Ohio:

no person shall purposely, and with prior calculation and design, cause the death of
another or the unlawful termination of another’s pregnancy.

no person shall purposely cause the death of another or the unlawful termination of
another’s pregnancy while committing or attempting to commit, or while fleeing
immediately after committing or attempting to commit, kidnapping, rape, aggravated
arson, arson, aggravated robbery, robbery, aggravated burglary, burglary, terrorism,
or escape.

no person shall purposely cause the death of another who is under thirteen years of
at the time of the commission of the offense.

no person who is under detention as a result of having been found guilty of or having
pleaded guilty to a felony or who breaks that detention shall purposely cause the death
of another.

no person shall purposely cause the death of a law enforcement officer whom the
offender knows or has reasonable cause to know is a law enforcement officer…

http://www.sagepub.com/lippmanstudy/state/oh/Ch11_Ohio.pdf

Murder

“Murder” in the Ohio Revised Code is similar to the “second-degree” murder definition found in
the text. It is defined as,

no person shall purposely cause the death of another or the unlawful termination of
another’s pregnancy;
no person shall cause the death of another as a proximate result of the offender’s
committing or attempting to commit an offense of violence that is a felony of the
first or second degree (Ohio Revised Code, §2903.02, 1998)

http://www.sagepub.com/lippmanstudy/state/oh/Ch11_Ohio.pdf

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=945421#.UpGmECjPbtU

This is an excerpt from the raw footage of an interview with Julie King by WNWO's reporter, Chris Delcamp on June 18, 2013 that, I think, has statements which may be relevant to your post.

I did the transcript, so any errors are mine alone.

This segment begins at approximately 03:33 into the interview.

Chris Delcamp (CD): Um, so you, you, and, you know, this, I was saying the last reported sighting of the baby, the video camera, the surveillance thing that we got a hold of,

Julie King (JK): mmhmm. Right.

CD: But you say you saw her after that. That was like 6 p.m. uh Saturday.

JK: Saturday, right.

CD: So you said you’d seen the baby since then.

JK: Yes. We saw her Saturday evening about 9:15, 9:30, I think it was, my friend and I. And, um she had come in. And Kylee had come runnin’ in first and come right next to my rockin’ chair. And she had always called me Aunt Nana. And said, “Aunt Nana, I told you I’d be back.” You know, happy to be back. And, um, Angela had laid the baby down to show us what she said was a diap—well we told her was a diaper rash. She was thinkin’ it was something different. And, uh, a few, uh, I played with the kids for a few minutes and uh I went to bed. I went up to bed. But I always went up to bed early though.

CD: But at that time, there was no visible injuries or anything on the baby any..?

JK: Not that I noticed. Not that I noticed, not..

CD: Was she awake and acting relatively normal?

JK: Yeah, she seemed, yeah, she seemed like she was awake and, and—acting her nerm, her normal self. I mean she was always kind of a depressed little girl. Always sad. She always just seemed sad.

###

I'm just catching up, so if this has been discussed, please just ignore me. After reading the above, I'm wondering if this happened right after SK and the so-called mother hurt poor Elaina. I wonder if they brought her to JK to ask her if Elaina was going to be alright - and it had nothing to do w/ a diaper rash. I don't know, I just got the feeling that JK saw something.

jk knows more than she's letting on. imo blah blah blah.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This is just sickening. The baby was murdered. They took a plea if I heard right, came in at the end. He will get life, she 15 or 18 years. Thats what the reporter said. In Ohio I thhink she may get more.My god I hope so. I cant even call her "mother". She is scum of the earth!!! We had one in Cleveland just recently who killed her beautiful little boy and threw him in the trash. She is away for life. What is wrong with these women? Ac*appy man is worth
your childs life? I could :puke: Sometimes God sends children to the wrong People!!!! I buried both of mine. I'd like to get my hands on this pile of c&ap mother, many here feel the same as I. HOW could she???:banghead:

What can we tell by the difference in charges agg. murder for SK and murder for AS?
Does this make it more clear which one the DA believes is the primary ?

Ok I looked it up for myself and posted below. This , to me anyway, seems to imply SK is the primary ?
Am I reading that right ?

I agree!

I'm just catching up, so if this has been discussed, please just ignore me. After reading the above, I'm wondering if this happened right after SK and the so-called mother hurt poor Elaina. I wonder if they brought her to JK to ask her if Elaina was going to be alright - and it had nothing to do w/ a diaper rash. I don't know, I just got the feeling that JK saw something.

Good thinking and you may be right. Look at this

CD: Was she awake and acting relatively normal?

JK: Yeah, she seemed, yeah, she seemed like she was awake and, and—acting her nerm, her normal self. I mean she was always kind of a depressed little girl. Always sad. She always just seemed sad.

Isn't what JK is saying here " Elaina was acting depressed and sad but that is her normal self'' ? Also lots of uh's and erm's above, like she was on the spot. Someone in Da's office says a few weeks ago to expect more charges .... I hope we see some !

This is just sickening. The baby was murdered. They took a plea if I heard right, came in at the end. He will get life, she 15 or 18 years. Thats what the reporter said. In Ohio I thhink she may get more.My god I hope so. I cant even call her "mother". She is scum of the earth!!! We had one in Cleveland just recently who killed her beautiful little boy and threw him in the trash. She is away for life. What is wrong with these women? Ac*appy man is worth
your childs life? I could :puke: Sometimes God sends children to the wrong People!!!! I buried both of mine. I'd like to get my hands on this pile of c&ap mother, many here feel the same as I. HOW could she???:banghead:

Wait, they took a plea? I missed something.

Wait, they took a plea? I missed something.

Must have been on TV news there...I used to be able to pick up Toledo TV stations from my house but since I moved too far away now. Wishing I could still but I would probably throw something at the TV so maybe it is best I can't! Wonder if that is why SK's court date was postponed until tomorrow???

Wonder if NG will be covering this trial.

RS is once again embarrassing himself on Nancy Grace. HE has the nerve to say everyone needs to "shut the hell up". Uhm? RS take your own advice

So glad to see that something is happening with this case. My prayers go out to Elaina's family during this hard time. This is just so horrible. My heart breaks for poor baby Elaina, may she rest and peace and be playing in heaven.

Nancy Grace is tearing up. Glad to see her covering this

RS is once again embarrassing himself on Nancy Grace. HE has the nerve to say everyone needs to "shut the hell up". Uhm? RS take your own advice

He was making it sound like she is not charged of murdering her child. He said she was not charged with murder but neglect. Is this true?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock
Back