GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Merry Christmas to the family, especially little K. Ferret, you get well soon and home with your loved ones. :)

Still in the hospital, admitted on Dec 15th, couldn't bear weight on lt thigh. On my getting into the ER, vitals revealed my heart to be at 224 BPM and AF rhythm. Put me in ICU, gave me drugs to slow the rate down, and I guess the drugs worked TOO well, thet knocked the rate down into the 20's and they coded me. Had both a CT and Ultrasound last night, that has showed either an abcess on the femur/in the muscle, or necrosis in the muscle. They are going to try to biopsy or draw some of whatever it is sometime this afternoon.

Still in the hospital, admitted on Dec 15th, couldn't bear weight on lt thigh. On my getting into the ER, vitals revealed my heart to be at 224 BPM and AF rhythm. Put me in ICU, gave me drugs to slow the rate down, and I guess the drugs worked TOO well, thet knocked the rate down into the 20's and they coded me. Had both a CT and Ultrasound last night, that has showed either an abcess on the femur/in the muscle, or necrosis in the muscle. They are going to try to biopsy or draw some of whatever it is sometime this afternoon.

We have a thread for you here, Ferretmommy. :heartbeat:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Your in my prayers too FM! I think about you every day. So good to hear from you!!!

What a rollercoaster ride you're on, Ferretmommy! Sending you good vibes for the procedures. Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. I'm looking forward to hearing how things went. Hugs.

Ferretmommy it's so wonderful to hear from you! :heartbeat:
I hope they are treating you well and keeping you as comfortable as possible as you heal.
You are in our thoughts and prayers each and every day!
<3

Using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh Ferret ! You have no idea how glad I am to hear from you ! You take care of yourself Missy . You scared us bad :)

thank you so much for coming to update. Many are praying for your speedy diagnosis and recovery.

Thinking of you CC and FM. Hope tonight ushers in a brilliant new year for you, TJ, TS Sr, KS and all your wonderful family. It's another excuse for me to put lumineria in the garden, this time with my incomparable 19 month old, and 4 yr old assistants, both of whom have the hope that the lights will perch in the cedars. I'll be thinking of both of you, CC and FM, and of Elaina when I set the luminaria in my "wild space".

PS. Even if it's against the rules, FM, I hope you get at least a sip of the bubbly at midnight!! Hugs and Happy New Year's air kisses!!

Thinking of you, especially today Ferretmommy!

My first luminarias will be lit tonight for Elaina, after reading all of Wendiesan's posts about them, I could not think of a more fitting tribute that would allow my own two girls to participate. (Thank you Wendiesan! :loveyou:)

I hope you can feel the love that's out here. I envision all of the prayers, and positivity, like fairy dust (I just watched several Tinkerbell movies - forgive me), swirling about and making its way to your Angel.

So tonight, as you ring in the New Year, in my mind's eye, may Elaina be nearby, to feel the love, for you and with you.

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/113379_th_zpse9ff46cc.gif.html][/URL]

I hope you continue to recover and heal. May this year bring only better things for you, Cherubcollector, TJ, TerrySr., KS, and the rest of the incredibly strong Steinfurth Family. That is my wish for the New Year.

Many blessings to you all - and to my Websleuths Family!
:yourock:

Happy New Year Kimi. I hope you had as much fun making and setting out your luminarias as I did with my two assistants. I love the glow through the evening--it's so gentle, always flickering so the light seems to always be moving--sort of like the fairy dust you spoke of. Thank you for sharing your beautiful image. I'm starting 2014 with that picture in my mind and tears in my eyes.

Happy New Year to all websleuthers, especially Ferretmommy, Cherubcollector, TJ, TS Sr., KS and the entire Steinfurth clan. You've been such an example of what love, honour, and valour truly are. May 2014 bring you all joy, peace and plenty in abundance!!

FM... Hugs and prayers. May light shine soon...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I hope everyone has a nice New Year's day and I hope FM is feeling better and home soon !

Any updates on FM?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ferretmommy, you're still on our mind and in our hearts. Hoping you kick this thing soon and are back over here with us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back