GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really really pray that there are more arrests. Still irritates me that the property was not considered a crime scene from the beginning. JMO.

I know it's frustrating when these 2 get passed over and continuance'd ? for the next court date. I have to believe the DA is laying out a wonderful , detailed, insurmountable case and that the time is on their side. Every delay that we moan and groan out could be adding one more expert witness, getting one more positive test result, finding one more willing neighbor to testify. :) If they were free walking the streets, it would be much worse but they're not going anywhere and the longer the DA has, the better and more airtight the case ! :)

Hugs to the family and especially little K :)

I know it's frustrating when these 2 get passed over and continuance'd ? for the next court date. I have to believe the DA is laying out a wonderful , detailed, insurmountable case and that the time is on their side. Every delay that we moan and groan out could be adding one more expert witness, getting one more positive test result, finding one more willing neighbor to testify. :) If they were free walking the streets, it would be much worse but they're not going anywhere and the longer the DA has, the better and more airtight the case ! :)

Hugs to the family and especially little K :)

Thank you SCHMAE...I needed this comment after I read about SK getting his court date delayed. Made me see it in a different prospective.

!!JUSTICE FOR BABY ELAINA!!

Prayers and many Blessing for the family.

I haven't logged in for awhile, but I just wanted to let Ferretmommy and her family that I pray for you on a daily basis. I know that it is through the prayers and comfort from those around you that your family has the strength and the courage to go day by day. Keep strong - we love you!

I think it's better for the system to take it's time and put a good and strong case together than rush it and not get justice. I believe justice will be served.

I certainly hope so! And hope the court doesn't screw up like the cops did!

I certainly hope so! And hope the court doesn't screw up like the cops did!

I think the DA's office knows exactly how much the WORLD wants justice in this case. They are well aware of how things look and the public perception regarding LE. Victory is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no doubt :)

i think the da's office knows exactly how much the world wants justice in this case. They are well aware of how things look and the public perception regarding le. Victory is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no doubt :)

amen amen amen!!!

Wishing a wonderful and bright day to the Elaina's family today! :)

Thinking of everyone today! One day closer to justice!

Ferretmommy, do you know if SK was ever put into general population? I remember you mentioning that he was put in solitary for safety reasons. Is AS still in General population after finding Elaina or was she moved to solitary?

Thinking of you and your family every day.

Hoping the Steinfurths have a blessed and relaxing weekend :)

This weekend is our Thanksgiving north of the border. Something for which I am grateful is that I found the Websleuths community and the wonderful people on this thread. I'm grateful that I could watch with all of you as Ginger Smith become a warrior for Elaina, as TJ transformed anger and frustration into dignity and calm, and as TS Sr demonstrated to the world the meaning of class. I'm grateful that Websleuths offered a forum in which I could hear truth spoken with compassion by Ferretmommy and Cherubcollector. May everyone be refreshed and renewed this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We are another day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

This weekend is our Thanksgiving north of the border. Something for which I am grateful is that I found the Websleuths community and the wonderful people on this thread. I'm grateful that I could watch with all of you as Ginger Smith become a warrior for Elaina, as TJ transformed anger and frustration into dignity and calm, and as TS Sr demonstrated to the world the meaning of class. I'm grateful that Websleuths offered a forum in which I could hear truth spoken with compassion by Ferretmommy and Cherubcollector. May everyone be refreshed and renewed this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Although we in the US don't celebrate Thanksgiving for another six weeks, I am thankful everyday for Websleuths and the members who post here. I've come here late at night when there is no one awake to talk to and found that people who never met Elaina have taken time to post links to reports we may have missed during our busy day. The prayers for Elaina, the family and justice are greatly appreciated and comforting. I wish you all many blessings to be thankful for, not only on Thanksgiving, but everyday.

Hoping you have a very blessed and joyful Thanksgiving :)

!!JUSTICE FOR ELAINA!!

Ferretmommy, do you know if SK was ever put into general population? I remember you mentioning that he was put in solitary for safety reasons. Is AS still in General population after finding Elaina or was she moved to solitary?

Thinking of you and your family every day.
I do not know if either are still in solitary for protection, I do recall being told that AS was in general with people being held for charges similar to hers, but after Elaina was found, she asked to go back to solitary. From what we have found out recently, the coroner's report is back, but we have not been told if there is anything in it that is helpful to the case.

I do not know if either are still in solitary for protection, I do recall being told that AS was in general with people being held for charges similar to hers, but after Elaina was found, she asked to go back to solitary. From what we have found out recently, the coroner's report is back, but we have not been told if there is anything in it that is helpful to the case.

In addition, I did find out this morning that AS is with 5 other girls at this time, and they tried to put SK back into general population but it almost caused a riot, so he is still in solitary.

Good. I'm glad the folks in the county jail want to ' riot' when they see SK. Maybe that will jog his memory about what happened to Elaina. You know I've been thinking we go back and forth SK is the primary or AS is the primary and the other just ' covered' for the first. But if that was the case I think by now the LESS guilty would have made it very clear what happened. Maybe they both are the primary , as in both did something so violent it could have caused her death and so neither one of them can really point the finger definitively at the other and say THEY DID IT and I ' merely ' assisted after the fact or what not. Just thinking out loud.
Anything on the docket this week?
We had a power surge last night and my router was broken when I woke up . I had no phone, tv or internet. Just got to checking around.

Hang in there FM ! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back