GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AS has another pretrial this Wednesday. Hopefully more charges will be brought to the Grand Jury and approved for indictment...

I am praying for more charges. I have a feeling they have more on her and SK. I am amazed that no one else has been arrested yet but I bet it will happen. JMO

At least if anything it will put Elaina back into the media for a day or two....just a little reminder that justice is coming!

Still praying for and thinking of the Steinfurths every day.

Hi group, I haven't posted here in awhile, but I just want to say that baby Elaina is always in my prayers as well as the Steinfurth family. I firmly believe that both As and SK will be charged with murder and will be convicted. I really hope more arrests will be coming soon.

God Bless baby Elaina and the Steinfurth family.

Praying for Justice for baby Elaina.

Don't post much, keep up between work. However, my thoughts & prayers are always with the Steinfurth family until justice comes for our sweet Elaina! FerretMommy, I'm keeping the faith right along with you that AS and SK will pay the price!!

I am still checking in and still praying for JUSTICE for BABY ELAINA!!

God Bless

Case for AS now continued until Nov. 20th. If I say any more, I'll get a time out for potty mouth...

Case for AS now continued until Nov. 20th. If I say any more, I'll get a time out for potty mouth...

Every extra day the defense asks for is an extra day the prosecution has to make the case airtight . :) We want an airtight case !

Just remember this gives the prosecution more time to build a case against her. Keep thinking that. Elaina will get justice. I believe that.

http://m.toledonewsnow.com/#!/newsDetail/23763740

"I'll be here until it's over, and I'm not going to quit. I'm not going to
give up," TJ said. "You know, the fight for justice, we just got to
keep going."

AS is looking a little rougher than usual here. Looks like her new home is starting to wear on her JMO.

I was a late diagnosis at 30, during an extremely rough pregnancy but now knowing I've had it for ages I can see that I had been misdiagnosed for years.

I agree with the comment how it's only after the horrendous crimes does the BPD "appear" where in a genuine case it's always been there lurking, wreaking havoc on the persons social and romantic life.. It's certainly one condition I wouldn't wish on anyone that's for sure

Slightly off-topic, going back to the brave sharing from some of Elaina's warriors a few weeks back, but I attended a conference yesterday and heard the most appropriate description of BPD that I've ever come across. I wanted to share it with you, as an acknowledgement. BPD can be so hard in a clinical setting because of the push/pull struggle of "I need you/get away from me don't hurt me."

The speaker said "a person with BPD is like a person without skin. They feel EVERYTHING, in vivid, excruciating detail. They can't be numb to protect themselves."

Which really got me thinking about how brave you are. Especially to be here - standing and waiting for Justice. For letting Elaina in - for letting yourself feel even though it hurts.

http://www.13abc.com/story/23767928/steinfurth-in-court
http://www.wfsb.com/story/23763740/angela-steinfurths-case-continued-again
Video clips of TJ and TS Sr. following a further delay with AS's case. Good to see MSM continuing to bring Elaina's story to the world.

The reporter on wfsb says that this time Angela's attorney asked for the continuance because "her client, Angela Steinfurth, is in talks with the prosecutor, and an investigation is ongoing. However, the family of Baby Elaina says they have nothing but time for justice to be served."

TS said, "It takes them a while to get it straight. We want Justice for Elaina, and we're not quitting 'til we get it."

"There's cases that take years to go through the court system, so, I mean, to just sit back and have patience is all we can do," said TJ Steinfurth.

Possessing little of the patience that TJ, TS Sr, FM and CC have been demonstrating so well, I really hope that delays won't stretch the court cases of AS and SK (and whoever else may still be charged) for much longer. I can only admire TJ for his determination to find justice for his little girl. AS and SK can't run and they can't hide from the eyes of Elaina's family. The good news here, IMO, is that it seems the delays are being sought not as stalling tactics, but as a means to discover more facts about the case. Since, IIRC, the coroner has not officially issued a decision regarding the cause of Elaina's death, a continuance would have been sought in any case. My bet is that both sides will want an official COD so they can test their arguments against the ruling.

IMO, AS was looking wary and uncomfortable, whereas TJ was looking steadfast and resigned. He and TS Sr. both looked as though dynamite couldn't move them out of the courtroom if AS or SK were going to appear. They'd be there no matter what for as long as it took. And I believe that Ferretmommy and Cherubcollector would match them in their strength of purpose. It seems to me that a profound shift has happened within the family, and anger is turning into a shared intension to see this through.

BTW, FM, your restraint when discussing AS or SK is unreal!

We are one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

BBM

keep going."

AS is looking a little rougher than usual here. Looks like her new home is starting to wear on her JMO.

She was all smiles and giggles (as usual). Then her attorney was called into the judge's chambers for a short meeting with the prosecutor. When her attorney returned and said something to her, the smile quickly disappeared and her demeanor changed significantly.

keep going."

I thought the same thing and my heart just breaks for her..........not.
It seems when she first got there her attitude was upbeat and as if it were temporary and almost a game that she enjoyed. That was prior to finding Elaina and knowing things were much more serious. I'm leaning towards AS as the main actor in Elainas' death :( and it's mostly because of that arrogant , weird display when she was first in jail. There was no fear, grief, sorrow about having a missing baby that she knew nothing about....ever.

Ferret & Co, if you can try to put court and such out of your mind for a week and get baby K through Halloween. There is nothing going on right now and I worry these continuing court days will steal all the pleasure from all of your (adults) lives . Take a week off and focus on anything fun for Halloween and kiddos and then you could try to do it again at Thanksgiving and Christmas. This journey is going to be long and like a roller coaster and although Elaina deserves nothing LESS than your undivided attention, when court is not in session you all deserve to enjoy life even for just a few minutes at a time until your mind wanders back. You have amazing strength . Just remember to use some of that strength on yourselves.
Having a nice holiday does not mean you're enjoying life without Elaina. It just means you 're not allowing evil to steal all of your joy from you .

Ok weepy and long winded. I'm sorry. I just feel compelled to write every few days because you are all still so in my heart and mind all of the time. :)

Slightly off-topic, going back to the brave sharing from some of Elaina's warriors a few weeks back, but I attended a conference yesterday and heard the most appropriate description of BPD that I've ever come across. I wanted to share it with you, as an acknowledgement. BPD can be so hard in a clinical setting because of the push/pull struggle of "I need you/get away from me don't hurt me."

The speaker said "a person with BPD is like a person without skin. They feel EVERYTHING, in vivid, excruciating detail. They can't be numb to protect themselves."

Which really got me thinking about how brave you are. Especially to be here - standing and waiting for Justice. For letting Elaina in - for letting yourself feel even though it hurts.

As someone with BPD, I've heard that before. Apparently we feel things immensely more powerfully than others. I can't confirm that as I don't know how other people feel things. I've also been told that BPD sufferers kind of stop developing emotionally at teenage stages (young teenage) and we just don't have the capability to cope with emotional situations like adults, we cope more like young teenagers.

I thought the same thing and my heart just breaks for her..........not.
It seems when she first got there her attitude was upbeat and as if it were temporary and almost a game that she enjoyed. That was prior to finding Elaina and knowing things were much more serious. I'm leaning towards AS as the main actor in Elainas' death :( and it's mostly because of that arrogant , weird display when she was first in jail. There was no fear, grief, sorrow about having a missing baby that she knew nothing about....ever.

Ferret & Co, if you can try to put court and such out of your mind for a week and get baby K through Halloween. There is nothing going on right now and I worry these continuing court days will steal all the pleasure from all of your (adults) lives . Take a week off and focus on anything fun for Halloween and kiddos and then you could try to do it again at Thanksgiving and Christmas. This journey is going to be long and like a roller coaster and although Elaina deserves nothing LESS than your undivided attention, when court is not in session you all deserve to enjoy life even for just a few minutes at a time until your mind wanders back. You have amazing strength . Just remember to use some of that strength on yourselves.
Having a nice holiday does not mean you're enjoying life without Elaina. It just means you 're not allowing evil to steal all of your joy from you .

Ok weepy and long winded. I'm sorry. I just feel compelled to write every few days because you are all still so in my heart and mind all of the time. :)

Totally agree. If you have a good Halloween with K that's ok. It doesn't mean you aren't forgetting Elaina, or doing her a disservice. K needs to be able to laugh and smile and have good times without feeling guilty. Remember that we are all here for you guys x

keep going."

I will be here too! I read here everyday, just not posting, as their is not anymore I can say about how deeply I feel towards this case.

GOD BLESS ALL!
!!JUSTICE FOR ELAINA!!

Every extra day the defense asks for is an extra day the prosecution has to make the case airtight . :) We want an airtight case !

Absolutely!!! I feel very strongly that there will eventually be more charges against both AS and SK before it's over. That's what I am hoping for, for them to be held responsible for Elaina's death.

BBM

She was all smiles and giggles (as usual). Then her attorney was called into the judge's chambers for a short meeting with the prosecutor. When her attorney returned and said something to her, the smile quickly disappeared and her demeanor changed significantly.

GOOD!! Maybe what her attorney was told in chambers isn't good news for her, maybe it's looking a little closer to them bringing MORE charges against her. One can hope.

My prayers and thoughts go out to all of you for strength and faith, to get through this. Elaina will have justice, I'm sure of that.

It has been so hard to return to WS after losing our sweet girl but here I am. I'm crying already though. I don't think I have ever been touched by a child that wasn't my own so much as I have by Elaina. When I wrap my nieces in my arms or tuck them in at night ...this atheist says a silent prayer to Elaina. I'll never forget her or let go of what she meant to me at a time when I needed to be strong the most. Fly free sweet girl!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back