GUILTY OH - Emily Rimel, 5, Columbus, 7 Dec 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is wonderful that the DNA evidence is going to get in. Still can't believe that other jury that let him off on the rape charge. I hope this jury will be a little brighter.

They are going to ask for the death penalty. Good going. Hope the creep is sweating in his socks now.

Jurors in the upcoming trial of Lindsey Bruce will be allowed to hear that he had Emily Rimel's DNA on his genitals, a Franklin County judge ruled today.

That is a big victory I think. I believe that he will end up getting the death penalty. Who wouldn't vote for the death penalty after a little girl was raped and murdered? I'm sure that the jury will be told that he is already in prison for the kidnapping. The defense might as well just sit down and keep their chairs warm. Nothing they say is going to help their client in the least.

How did he tamper with evidence? I didn't quite understand that?

When is the trial? I thought the article said it was supposed to start on Dec 1? Course the defense want the trial moved out of that county. Wonder if that is going to happen?

I would love to see this guys face when the jury says GUILTY.....DEATH PENALTY.

Does anyone have an update on the trial? Has it started yet? I can't seem to find out anything about it.:confused:

The last thing I saw was that there would be a hearing about change of venue on November 20th so I don't believe the trial has started yet.

This guy might as well kiss his butt goodbye. I'm so glad that the rape will be coming into the trial. I think that there should be IQ tests done after the jury is picked just in case they get one that is as ignorant as the last jury that couldn't find him guilty on the rape charge even though there was Emily's DNA on his penis. Good grief!!!

I would love to attend this trial just because I want to see justice for little Emily so bad. It is like a slap in the face because this guy was supposed to be a friend of the family and they trusted him. I hope he suffers when they stick that needle in.

Darn...we have the Couey trial.....the Avery trial....and now the Bruce trial.
How is a person supposed to keep up with all of them at once? You would think the attorneys could at least have the decency to ask us when we want the trials to start :D

Personally I think all three of these guys will be going bye bye for a long time.
Coeuy will get the death penalty........Avery will get LWOP....Bruce will get LWOP or the death penalty...hope it is the later.

The Franklin County Ohio Jury came back with all guiltys except for one count at around 4:00 eastern time this afternoon. He will "face" the death penalty and that phase will start in two weeks. He is NOT smirking anymore and the defense really lowered themselves to try and blame the fact that the victims family was poor on her disappearance. :loser:

Well for this time at least Justice has been served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back