OH - Gina DeJesus, 14, Cleveland, 2 April 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought we would hit the almost 10 year mark for her disappearance:/ So heart breaking.

Oh MY GOD, thank you!! I have worried about these girls! Thank You LORD.

Oh, please let this be true!! The local stations are breaking in with special report coverage. Please let this NOT be some awful hoax. I am so excited!

Live a guy is saying he went to McDonalds, came home and heard screaming. Saw one of his neighbors leave his house and go to the house next door. He goes over there "with his Big Mac" and a woman is kicking and screaming and they ask what is wrong and she said I've been kidnapped and I've been here a long time. She identified herself as Amanda Berry. Per witness Gina Dejesus did not come out with Amanda, the police went in and got her. There was also a 19 year old girl in the residence per this witness who Amanda Barry identified as the suspect's daughter. This is all unconfirmed of course, but just things that this witness is saying live on WKYC.

Gina's uncle being interviewed now, saying he is "relieved." Doesn't know Gina's condition, says she is at Metro.

OMG, something about a baby that is Amanda's per this Dejesus relative.

Also more girls in there and more babies according to this witness. OMG.

OMG - the suspect guy was a Cleveland school bus driver!!!! (Ohio has some of the most stringent checks on bus drivers in the country. Must not be someone with a record, or somehow the ball got dropped, though that would seem unlikely. - Irish)

This is incredible. Local news is saying the 3rd person is Michelle Knight. She was 20 when she went missing.

Press conference tomorrow - it is CONFIRMED that the three young ladies HAVE BEEN LOCATED!!!!!!! Amanda, Gina, and a woman named Michelle. Michelle went missing at age 20. Was assumed to be voluntarily missing sometime around the year 2000. All of them look good. They've GOT the suspect!!!!

police answering questions live.

They are saying on the news that the third woman is Michelle Knight. She was 20 years old when kidnapped in 2000 and is now 32 years old! She is lesser known because she was an adult when kidnapped.

Michelle Knight, I think is the name Jim Donovan just said. I don't see any Michelle's at all from Ohio on NAMUS, although I think the police said she was a local woman.

Tears of joy for this good news!!! I wish all of our missing could have the same outcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3