Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbisangel said:
Gina is such a pretty girl. I wonder what happened to her? Another girl walking home from school and vanishing into thin air just like Amber Harris.

I wonder what made someone think that Gina was buried under a cement floor in the garage? Was that guy going to bury her there but moved her before he poured the cement? That is a possibility. I wonder how far they dug down into the dirt under the cement? He might have dug down pretty far if he left her there. I also wonder if LE took the dogs back after the cement was busted up to see what they would do then.

No news about everything that LE took to have tested out of the attic?
My memory isn't the best, but I believe a brother of the homeowner told police about Gina being buried under the cement in the garage. He had been arrested for a jewelry store burglary and was trying to bargain w/police by giving them that info about his brother. (What a lovely family.)

Taximom said:
My memory isn't the best, but I believe a brother of the homeowner told police about Gina being buried under the cement in the garage. He had been arrested for a jewelry store burglary and was trying to bargain w/police by giving them that info about his brother. (What a lovely family.)

Thanks so much. Why would he have told them that if there wasn't some truth to it. He had to know that they would break that floor up to search for her. Maybe he was just being a smart azz and wanted to send them on a wild goose chase. You never know what the criminal mind will come up with. Ya, a great bunch of kids...ma and pa must be so proud :banghead:

Her parents were on Maury today. Spoke with psychic Jeffrey Wands. He gave info regarding abduction: abducter knew blocks, knew area for 6-8 months; something about Lorain Ave. ; Sexual predator; Gina knew abductor;black man, facial hair, late 20's early 30s 5'8-5'9; Gina def. alive.; mentioned car light blue compact;

I know alot of people don't buy into psychics. But I thought the info was interesting.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=69609&provider=gnews

NBA and Cavaliers with the assist for two Cleveland families

Paul Thomas
Created: 6/13/2007 11:20:39 PM
Updated:6/14/2007 12:01:50 AM

CLEVELAND -- All eyes are on Cleveland for the NBA Finals.
And the families of two missing girls hope more eyes will help in the search for their loved ones.

14-year-old Gina Dejesus disappeared while walking home from school three years ago. Amanda Berry vanished after leaving her job in 2003.

Thursday night at Quicken Loans Arena, the photos of both girls, along with age progression pictures of how they may look currently, will be played on the Cavaliers scoreboard.

"I thanked them from the bottom of my heart," said Nancy Ruiz, mother of Gina Dejesus. "They've given me this chance, this hope."

The photos will be shown before the game and at halftime. And fliers with the girls' information will be taped to the arena's doors.

A friend of both families wrote a letter to the Cavaliers asking for permission to post Amanda's and Gina's photos. The Cavaliers and NBA officals gave their approval.

"You never know," Ruiz said. "If somebody just sees these girls or saw my baby, to call and help me bring my baby home. Both of them."

Latest age progression:
http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=8078998
Four-Years Later: Age Progression Photos of Missing Teen Gina DeJesus

March 27, 2008 03:27 PM EDT
AGE 14
8078998_BG2.jpg
AGE PROGRESSION AT AGE 17

Cleveland, OH - As part of an ongoing search, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is seeking the public's help locating Georgina "Gina" DeJesus.
The teen went missing April 2, 2004 and this year marks the 4th year of her disappearance.
Gina is a Hispanic female with brown hair and brown eyes. When last seen, she was 5'1" tall and weighed 135 pounds.
Georgina's ears are pierced and she ha a second piercing in the cartilage of her right ear. She has a birthmark on her right leg and another on the right side of her chest.
The public is urged to call 1-800-The-Lost with any information they have concerning the disappearance or current whereabouts of Georgina. Calls are kept confidential and may be made anonymously.

Georgina Lynn DeJesus, known as Gina, was 14 when she disappeared April 2, 2004.

She was last seen walking to her West Side home from Wilbur Wright Middle School in Cleveland.

Gina's mother, Nancy Ruiz, said the family will hold a prayer vigil at 104th and Lorain at 6:30 p.m. tonight (Wednesday).

Gina's father, Felix DeJesus, also has never given up hope that she will be found.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/rss_article.aspx?ref=RSS&storyid=86245

This happened extremely close to where I used to live. Gina Dejesus and Amanda Barry went missing in almost the same area. These both happened when I was a teen and it was terrifying to be young and living near that. I've kept Gina and Amanda in my prayers and will continue to do something. I just wish they could figure out what happened.

I will make sure I use her labels this week in my 'label campaign'...I will send a pay check to about 150 truckers and on each outside envelope will be her pic and vital stats and also a label stuck on their check stub.

I do these every week. I always do some with Jason Jolkowski because Kelly is the one that started me doing this :D

Darn it. I always find out about these vigils too late. I'll have to make a note for next year though. :(

I could have sworn there was another thread for Gina, but a search didn't bring it up.

Gina DeJesus has been missing for 4 years today. At a vigil, yellow balloons were released, and her mother and family called on people to look at the age progressed pictures of Gina and to keep looking out for her.

Gina is now 18 years old. The pictures are on www.amw.com, I had trouble getting it to load tonight (site wouldn't load at all) but please go check them out. This should be the direct link to it: http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=26744

Thanks! I see what I did wrong with the search now - I (unknowingly) only searched the MPIS forum. I'm glad people have already been posting about Gina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member