OH - Gina DeJesus, 14, Cleveland, 2 April 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex said:
I believe the woman tried to identify the man to the police, apparently he was a sexual predator with a long history, but apparently they did not consider her theory as credible. Its almost like a grudge theory...For instance, A man falls in love with a woman, the man never gets the woman, however grows to resent her new relationship and the birth of their first child, etc, etc...because it should have been his. So he plays out his rage through victims, killing someone with the same first name, working somewhere named the persons middle name, that was her theory, that he played out his killings from her sister, her, her daughter, and i believe grand daughter.
you know, I can't help but to think that this case is similar to the one some years back with two girls going missing months apart that lived in the same apartment complex, turns out the man near there bus stop was the one found responsible, gaddis was the name of one of the girls the last name that is , I can't remember who the other one was but they were friends and went to the same school.

You are thinking of Ashley Pond and Miranda Gaddis. Both middle-school girls were murdered by Ward Weaver. One girl, I think Ashley, knew Ward -- he had been accused of molesting her. The other girl was friend's with Ward's daughter.

dejesus1.jpg
georginadejesus1.jpg

Nickname: Gina
Date Missing: 4/2/04
Missing from: Cleveland, OH
DOB: 2/13/90
Age at Disappearance: 14 years
Sex: Female
Race: Caucasian/Hispanic
Height: 5’1”
Weight: 135 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Georgina’s ears are pierced and she has a second piercing in the cartilage of her right ear. She has a birthmark on her right ankle and on the right side of her chest.

Last Seen Wearing: White jacket, sky-blue sweater, blue jeans and a cream shirt.

Circumstances: Georgina was walking home from school. She was last seen at a pay telephone booth, between 2:45 p.m and 3:00 p.m at the corner of 105th Street and Lorain Avenue. Georgina has not been seen or heard from since she went missing.

Web Site Launched To Help Find Local Missing Teens

POSTED: March 21, 2006

CLEVELAND -- The FBI announced, in a news release, that a Web site will be used in the assistance of reporting missing children in the Cleveland area.

The Web site is www.assistingmissingyouth.com.

The Web site allows the public to contact law enforcement confidentially over the Internet with information about Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Amy Mihaljevic.

A reward for $25,000 is being offered in all three cases.

Tips and information can also be provided by calling (216) 522-1400.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/8162717/detai...ss=nn5&psp=news

Georgina's Profile on A.M.Y.
http://www.assistingmissingyouth.com/caseinfo-georgina.htm

LOCAL NEWS is reporting and airing on tv a search at 3527 W. 50th (Cleveland), reportedly the home of a RSO in relation to a tip they rec'd last week regarding Gina de Jesus. They are in the garage and it has been reported they will be digging up the garage cement floor. Seen on WEWS, ABC local news.

I have to leave, but hopefully this is going to be the right person.

http://ohio.esorn.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=56929&AgencyID=53917

RSO list for this address. Name is
Hurayt, Matthew M
Reg. No:
13679Aliases: Age:35 Sex:M
Height:
Weight:
190Race:Caucasian
Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Address:
document.write(alertSize());3527 West 50th Street(Click to view map)
Cleveland, OH 44102
Scars/Tattoos:
Tattoo on ( - RT UPPER ARM ROPE)
Comments:
Sexual Predator, victim: Child Female. File last modified 2006-09-07 Photo
56929-694470.jpg

Offenses:
DateDescriptionConvictedReleased Details03/26/1990 2907.03 - Sexual Battery 03/26/1990 2907.03 - Sexual Battery
LOCAL news has not reported a name, just an address.​

Thanks for that info - lets hope she didnt fall into the clutches of this . State of it sitting there looking sooo pleased with himself!

Did they find her body? You put RIP so I figured I must of missed something..

:(

Taximom said:
LOCAL NEWS is reporting and airing on tv a search at 3527 W. 50th (Cleveland), reportedly the home of a RSO in relation to a tip they rec'd last week regarding Gina de Jesus. They are in the garage and it has been reported they will be digging up the garage cement floor. Seen on WEWS, ABC local news.

I have to leave, but hopefully this is going to be the right person.

RIP, sweet Gina.

Mygirlsadie said:
Did they find her body? You put RIP so I figured I must of missed something..

:(
Oh, I'm sorry for that. The pessimist in me posted that. No body has been found that I know of. News doesn't come on till 4 here and I have to leave again.

more articles/video here: http://www.woio.com/
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/9909890/detail.html
http://www.wkyc.com/ (pic of garage)

Local news reporting that LE has brought cadaver dogs in to help in the search of this home/backyard/garage. A large dirt sifter is being used to sift through 5 gallon buckets of dirt being brought out of the garage. Some interest also being shown in a garden area in the backyard.

Gina's father visited the location earlier today but didn't have anything to say-per reporters.

The other person's name mentioned as arrested is John T. McDonough. He's been living with Hurayt in that home for the past few years.

Lots of questions being asked if the Amanda Berry missing persons case might be part of this too.

OMG! I just sent her labels out a couple of weeks ago :( I pray they do not find her, and sadly, I pray they do if needed so that her family can have closure. Thanks for the updates everyone and keeping us informed!

Praying for Gina and all involved.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=57171

Police and the FBI woke up Nancy Ruiz who told her they were searching a house on the west side looking for her daughter.
According to Ruiz, this is different than past tips that police have acted on. In the past, she has not been visited by officers. Rather, she got a call once any discovery was made.

"It's not her," Ruiz said. "I think it if it would have been her, I would have felt it. I'm still hoping she will be walking into my door."

At this time, she is not planning on going to the area where police are searching. Gina's aunt is on the scene.

A reporter just interviewed Gina's father and he doesn't think they'll find anything either. He's holding out hope that she "will walk through the door someday".

It's getting darker here and a little rainy. I hope they are able to continue working through the night.

I always want to hold out hope that both amanda and gina are still alive and can one day come home. after looking at this man he looks to have a lot of guilt on his face and for him to be in the general area it is scary to think what he would have done to them if he is the one, I very much fear that this is the man that took these two girls.

I pray they find her. This is weird, but I grew up on W 50th st in Cleveland, my address was 3214, so close to this home. I wish they had shown a picture to see if I knew which house it was. I haven't lived there for 28 years though.
One other thing I was thinking was if this could be the same guy that got Amanda Berry.

I just found this thread after reading in another area about this. I also wondered if it is related to Amanda Berry. One thing I wanted to add, just because its interesting to me is that I used to live on this street when I was a kid. I lived at 3214 west 50th. This was 28 years ago since we moved, so this guy wouldn't have been around, but still weird reading about it. I was hoping they would show a picture of his house to see if it looked familiar. I had many friends on this street, and the street is several blocks long. I remember they all had detatched garages, and ours had a dirt floor. We also had a huge basement with kind of a crawl space in the wall. I remember my brother having to crawl in there for something and he still has nightmares about it and spiders and he is 44! We also had an attic that was converted into a family room. They are very large houses. My point is, lots of potential places to hide a body. If anyone finds a pic of this house please post it and PM me so I can look. Thanks.

Nore said:
-----------
Hi LP. I wish I knew how to send your post to the Plain Dealer in Cleveland. I sure would! I visited a friend in this area yesterday.A little boy about8 asked me if I had seen Gina....I wanted to cry! There are many factories and open areas near there,hope they have checked tem all out.I pray for her.
Hi Nore, I am just reading this thread, two years later, but I wanted to add something about what you said. I had a friend murdered back in the 70's the summer after third grade. She was found in an abandoned brewery on Clark Ave next to Clark Elementary School. I still went to that school and that building always made me feel sick. When I was an adult I went back to that very same building and went inside, it had become a U-Haul place. Just wanted to say you are right about those old buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy