GUILTY OH - Hannah Hill, 18, raped & murdered, Summit County, 19 May 1999

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At least 36 more years. Nice. Too bad he will ever get out, though.

Dateline is supposed to do an episode about this case. I can't wait. :)

Bumping - According to the website, this case is being featured on Dateline tonight.

Watching the dateline tonight. Very interesting case. LE sure did bungle the first couple of days of the missing persons case. I am glad they finally got their man.

I think he is guilty. The fact that he committed another rape while he was out on bond, waiting for the retrial, is kind of revealing.

Listening to his father claim he is innocent is hard to believe, given the other rape he was caught doing, while he was out waiting for this trial.

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/denny-ross-loses-appeal-in-hannah-hill-slaying-1.500495

Denny Ross, convicted in the 1999 slaying of Hannah Hill, has lost his bid for a new trial.

The Ohio 9th District Court of Appeals on Monday issued a 38-page decision, denying Ross a new trial. The former Springfield Township man was convicted of murder in October 2012, 13 years after Hill was found strangled to death.

The court’s 3-0 decision denied each of Ross’ claims and affirms his life-long prison sentence.

Just saw the dateline rerun this afternoon and just read that Hannah's brother Justin was found dead in his home in 2013. Does anyone know how he died? So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warriorwidow