Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not necessarily. That reference is ubiquitous.

Every single kid his age knows what it means, and sees it everywhere.

Gamer tags, memes, social media profiles, songs, etc.
Who has control of his SM,and from where?

None of Harleys videos have been removed. It’s a rumor that was started on social media because people aren’t aware of the four (plus?) accounts. So they look for one ... it’s not there and they say it’s been removed but they are looking at the wrong account.

The original link that went around to the “I’m scared” video was someone that recorded and re-posted it and THAT has been removed. Which added to the confusion.

Harleys social media has been completely untouched since day 1 that he went missing when I saw them all to now (with the exception of snapchat, I don’t do that one so I haven’t seen it lol).

None of Harleys videos have been removed. It’s a rumor that was started on social media because people aren’t aware of the four (plus?) accounts. So they look for one ... it’s not there and they say it’s been removed but they are looking at the wrong account.

The original link that went around to the “I’m scared” video was someone that recorded and re-posted it and THAT has been removed. Which added to the confusion.

Harleys social media has been completely untouched since day 1 that he went missing when I saw them all to now (with the exception of snapchat, I don’t do that one so I haven’t seen it lol).

Given the nature and content of some of HD's videos, I've wondered why LE hasn't pulled them.
Clearly, they have the capability of doing that.

I think LE is likely monitoring all of his SM accounts, both to see if he logs in to any of them, and to track other individuals who have interacted with him on his SM platforms.

Also, LE probably doesn't want to risk upsetting HD by taking down any of his channels.
SM is obviously a very important outlet to him.
If he can access the internet, it's a virtual (no pun intended) certainty that he will.

JMO.

Last edited:

thank you for that. So a while back I posted a theory that Harleys phone was maybe broken much earlier than the 19th-ish. Someone came back and said he had made a video on the 15th but it was removed. So now that we are operating under this premise of nothing being removed, I’m back to my original theory. Does anyone have evidence of something happening after the 10th as far as “posted from mobile device” activity?

thank you for that. So a while back I posted a theory that Harleys phone was maybe broken much earlier than the 19th-ish. Someone came back and said he had made a video on the 15th but it was removed. So now that we are operating under this premise of nothing being removed, I’m back to my original theory. Does anyone have evidence of something happening after the 10th as far as “posted from mobile device” activity?

12/14 post to Discord is the most recent dated item I’ve seen I believe.

This one bothers me, ALOT. A kid who feels safer at school than in his own home is in need of help.
That he feels his teachers are more trustworthy and accessible than anyone else in his life is heartbreaking.
That his SM activity has stopped is hugely concerning. I have teenagers, they live through SM they would rather lose an arm than voluntarily give up online access.
Teenagers are difficult, teenagers on the spectrum even more so. But that's the deal you make when you have kids.

Is there any word on how he would be supporting himself out there? Financially or otherwise?

Great what was the content of it? Are we allowed to see screenshots or no? Just trying to ascertain where his head was at leading up to Friday. But that is still 6 days out.

Attachments

• 2322189D-11A9-4FCC-A939-628A5CACFD6B.jpeg
    2322189D-11A9-4FCC-A939-628A5CACFD6B.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 108
I checked and the only two places open 24 hours in Port Clinton are the Marathon Gas station/convenient store and the Catawba Clean Scene Inc., car wash/laundromat.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members