OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Multiple law enforcement agencies conducting "due diligence" effort in James Worley investigation

FULTON COUNTY, OH (WTOL) -
Multiple law enforcement agencies along with the FBI are partaking in a "due diligence" effort in Fulton County to make sure no evidence was missed in the James Worley investigation.

The effort is happening at County Road 7 just past County Road K in Fulton County.

Worley is currently in Fulton County Jail accused of killing Sierah Joughin in July.

The Fulton County Sheriff's Office said they will make an announcement at the conclusion of the effort.

WTOL has a crew on scene.

Stay with WTOL for the latest on this story.

I wonder if that means "no new evidence" in Sierah's case....but perhaps new evidence against him on other missing women? I really want them to link him to everything he is responsible for. Yesterday, when news broke, I was hoping (as bad as it sounds) that they discovered a cemetery of sorts in that field. Not that I think that is good news...but I hope for peace for multiple families out of this tragedy.

Would they make it public if they did find another body?

I mean...if JDW felt "safe" leaving bodies there...confident that when that farmer harvested crops, he would not notice a human body from a deer body....I don't know. I know its morbid.....but I just want to pin him for everything sick he's done. Not for one minute to do I believe he's been dormant for 20+ years.

Is there a possibility that he has laid dormant for all these years ? I never would have thought it , but now I am wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on all the "rumors" I've heard; but can't discuss, I would find that hard to believe.

Is there a possibility that he has laid dormant for all these years ? I never would have thought it , but now I am wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He hasn't been dormant. No way

I know Kathryn Menendez is on the list. I forwarded that info to a detective working on Ce's case. Something about her niggles at me. I think it's because she resembles Sierah and she was taken about 8 months after Worley got out of prison.

I know Kathryn Menendez is on the list. I forwarded that info to a detective working on Ce's case. Something about her niggles at me. I think it's because she resembles Sierah and she was taken about 8 months after Worley got out of prison.

Indeed. And Sierah's case reminds me that she could be either of my daughters or any of their friends.

As a Dad I have been up nights with this case. Pacing.

It's HIS fault.

MOO

Where at on county road j? My cousin lives there and owns land there. Hes lived there for at least 15 to 20 years

Does anyone remember the list of vehicles that someone put together that he owned/registered? It was quite a long list. If someone has it or can direct me to it I would appreciate it.

I do remember the list. We need to search on here for it.

Ok found the list of vehicle s. The spreadsheet for victims has multiple tabs. Go to the sheet and look for other tabs. Sorry on phone and not sure how to add from phone.

Belle and Kadoo...you guys ROCK! Thank you!

This is what I'm looking for...On Friday the 13th, Sept. 2016, an attempted abduction happened in Whitehouse (same town where 1st known vic Robin Gardner was attacked). A 10 year old girl was approached by a man in a blue van while she rode her bike. They did not release a description, only the blue van. Could it have been him?

Also, In regards to the Jill Behrman Bloomington, Indiana murder May 31 2000....they do have a person jailed but there is MAJOR reason to believe that he is innocent. Worley bonded out of jail May 14 or 15th 2000, so he was free and perhaps agitated knowing he would be going BACK to jail as soon as he was sentenced. He is a good suspect for Jill BUT, what I'm interested in is this..
3 days after Jill was taken, a witness reported a "dark colored pick up" speed out of a church parking lot where Jill's radio was later found..THEN
2 weeks later, a woman out walking in Elletsville (3 miles from where Jills bike was found) was almost abducted by a man driving a "dark pick up truck" No composite was released.
THEN
Another attempted abduction is believed to be related to Jill's case. The incident occurred in Bowling Green, Kentucky and involved a female cyclist whose bicycle was purposefully struck by an unknown motorist. The man tried to drag her into his car before he was chased away by a witness. A composite of the unknown man who attacked the young woman is the one that people circulate thinking it was Jills abductor (because strangely, they put his composite on Jill's missing poster) but it is an actual composite of the man who attempted the abduction in BG Kentucky.
I see that he had an "Old pick up truck" in 2000....do we know what COLOR it was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan
Back