OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jash - I think I have the 2000 Court docs I referenced saved on my drive. I think I would have referenced color of it had been mentioned... But I'll double check.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The vehicles he owned that we noted due to the 200 court docs do not have color listed.
They were there, noted by him as part of his listed assets.
94 Geo metro, 84 VW Rabbit, estimated value $2,000
1980 Chevy Truck, estimated value $3,000

No more info was given.

Crap! Description of vehicle was "old" pick up and a 20 year old Chevy would qualify. I'm going to have to think about how to find out color? Anyone have any ideas?

In 2007 my daughter was approached by a man in a pick up truck in Defiance County as she rode her bicycle. He tried to get her in his vehicle but she got away. It was an old blue pick up. The description fits JDW. They never caught the guy....was JDW free...living 30 minutes from us in 2007 ?? Does anyone know ??

Let me clarify...the pick up truck description matched about 1980 Chevy. It was blue. Did JDW own a blue 1980 Chevy pick-up and was he free in 2007 ?

He was free in 2007, yes.
Prison from 1990-1993 (RG abduction)
And 2000-2002 (drugs)

I don't have any info about where he was living specifically in 2007.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

it is not just the first incident that happened to my daughter in 2007 that attracted me to this blog and has me questioning if it was Worley. Something else very frightening happened right before Sierra was found before she ever went missing. I had made the drive from the Toledo area out to a family members in Fulton County to pick up my children. As I started getting on country roads this vehicle started following me and I noticed because we were the only two vehicles on the road and he was right on my bumper I could see it was a man. he started honking his horn the more deserted it got in the country trying to get me to pull over. my gut told me immediately something was very often to keep driving and get to my family's property I had to turn down this one way road to get to their property and sure enough this guy is right behind me. I pull into the driveway and to my fear expectations nobody is outside I am now alone in the driveway with this guy and it dusk is upon us. he gets out of his vehicle and walks up to my window and tries to get me to roll down my window but I refuse. He's looking all around very nervously and I assumed almost immediately that he was looking around for someone to come out of the house to to see if the coast was clear possibly. I would not open the car door or roll down the window for any reason whatsoever so he starts to tell me through the window to please get out of my car and come around to the back of my vehicle he wanted to show me that my blinker wasn't working. I became more nervous and said thank you and acted like I was getting on my cell phone at that point he jumped in his vehicle and took off. all I can say was my gut tells me something was very off about that day and I knew right away that this man did not follow me all this way to tell me that I had a blinker light out. I went inside and told family and we didn't mention it again. I drove home and it was weeks maybe months later that his face was plastered all over the news as the person who had murdered Sierra. I was so sick to my stomach and terrified because I know deep in my heart this was the man I was face-to-face with in the driveway. So my interest is not only about my daughter but the crazy fact that somehow this man has crossed my path more than once and not in a positive way. I am an empath I am an empath and I tend to pick up Vybz and sense things quicker than most people. All I can say was something was very off that day the same way it was in 2007.. I have no proof but something is telling me very strongly that this was the same man. Coincidentally I'm sure but none the less I really believe I have no proof but now I'm dying to know because my gut is telling me there's a connection here call me crazy but I just know it and I want to know what that truck looks like I want to verify my suspicions

Please excuse my typos in the previous post I am using voice to text and it is not always accurate thank you

Please excuse my typos in the previous post I am using voice to text and it is not always accurate thank you

Is there any way to say, "paragraph" to start a new one during voice text? It is very hard to read that many sentences with no visual space between.

tlkc..so WAS it him..did you positively ID him once he was on the news?

I'm going to contact someone I know in LE tomorrow and see if they can find out the color of that old pick up

In 2007 my daughter was approached by a man in a pick up truck in Defiance County as she rode her bicycle. He tried to get her in his vehicle but she got away. It was an old blue pick up. The description fits JDW. They never caught the guy....was JDW free...living 30 minutes from us in 2007 ?? Does anyone know ??

I would think Defiance is a county he probably prowled.

This is scary that you may have encountered JDW. Do you remember any physical characteristics? Do you remember the roads he followed you on? Description of his vehicle? I think you should talk with Fulton County law enforcement. Maybe sheriff. Sounds like you handled it well.

In 2000, he owned a 1980 Chevy pick up. That is the color I want to know. Did he still have that 1980 pick up in 2007? I don't know.

Just I thought if we had a vehicle I'd number could we use a website like Carfax? Or bureau of motor vehicles. What if the information was given to the authorities could they run the check? Still thinking of the person who said someone was following them about a tailor being out ? Was the tail light actually out?

Just I thought if we had a vehicle I'd number could we use a website like Carfax? Or bureau of motor vehicles. What if the information was given to the authorities could they run the check? Still thinking of the person who said someone was following them about a tailor being out ? Was the tail light actually out?

She hasnt been back on either. She made it sound like once she saw his pic, she ID'd him but then sounded like she didn't know. I asked her if she ID'd him or not. If she DID...she needs to call the prosecutor.

Just noticed this article...updated from Feb 27th of this year. I have not followed this thread at all, didn't know it existed until today. Does their list compare to what you guys have said upthread? Perhaps this is info/reasoning for a US atty to speak out this week to not releasing his hard drive info in Sierah's state case?

http://www.wtol.com/story/32825951/...in-be-responsible-for-other-cold-case-murders

Here’s a time line of the murders:
1980: Bobbie Lee Wells, 30, was found along County Road F at Roads 2 and 3 in Fulton County. Her body was beaten with a hammer. Worley’s home is just a few miles away at County Road L and Road 6.
1981: Michelle Ann Hoffman, 19, was found in Milberry Park just a few miles from where Worley allegedly worked at the time.
1982: Sharon Ward, 17, was found dead in a cornfield in Oregon.
Karen Lee Kohls, 32, went missing near Oak Openings MetroPark, just near the Fulton County- Lucas County border. Her body has yet to be found.
1983: Joann Jaso, 27, was found wearing only her tennis shoes near County Road F in Wauseon.

1985: Lori Ann Hill, 14, whose body was found at County Road M and 12 mile Road, not far from where Sierah’s body was found.
1995: Tabitha Ann Guth, 19, went missing in August of that year. Her body was found only wearing tennis shoes off Laskey Road in west Toledo.

Just noticed this article...updated from Feb 27th of this year. I have not followed this thread at all, didn't know it existed until today. Does their list compare to what you guys have said upthread? Perhaps this is info/reasoning for a US atty to speak out this week to not releasing his hard drive info in Sierah's state case?

http://www.wtol.com/story/32825951/...in-be-responsible-for-other-cold-case-murders

Here’s a time line of the murders:
1980: Bobbie Lee Wells, 30, was found along County Road F at Roads 2 and 3 in Fulton County. Her body was beaten with a hammer. Worley’s home is just a few miles away at County Road L and Road 6.
1981: Michelle Ann Hoffman, 19, was found in Milberry Park just a few miles from where Worley allegedly worked at the time.
1982: Sharon Ward, 17, was found dead in a cornfield in Oregon.
Karen Lee Kohls, 32, went missing near Oak Openings MetroPark, just near the Fulton County- Lucas County border. Her body has yet to be found.
1983: Joann Jaso, 27, was found wearing only her tennis shoes near County Road F in Wauseon.

1985: Lori Ann Hill, 14, whose body was found at County Road M and 12 mile Road, not far from where Sierah’s body was found.
1995: Tabitha Ann Guth, 19, went missing in August of that year. Her body was found only wearing tennis shoes off Laskey Road in west Toledo.

Karen lee Kohls body was found in Oak Openings..they say she committed suicide but there a LOT of things that don't add up there.

Sharon Ward - there is pretty good info that they know who did this but cannot put it all together for an arrest.

He was born in Tacoma Washington, but the family moved to Ohio when he was very young still. although as of right now we do not know all of his movements, how many personal trips hes taken to who knows where , nor how far he drove for his truck driving years. And we dont know why he had a passport either it was also stated he has some relatives in Arizona. ..lots of unknown things. I have to dig through the timeline documents now because there was an unidentified baby found dead in a cornfield close to his house in that same era.......can't recall rhe year but if you're not familiar with the potential victims document, that baby is listed as possible potential victim or possibly sonehow related to him (did he abduct a pregnant woman ? Did he impregnate a victim and hold her there in the barn for months ??)

Could this be the baby of the pregnant woman mentioned above? The one that was never seen again after traveling through Toledo airport... the same era Worley worked there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back