OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
it is not just the first incident that happened to my daughter in 2007 that attracted me to this blog and has me questioning if it was Worley. Something else very frightening happened right before Sierra was found before she ever went missing. I had made the drive from the Toledo area out to a family members in Fulton County to pick up my children. As I started getting on country roads this vehicle started following me and I noticed because we were the only two vehicles on the road and he was right on my bumper I could see it was a man. he started honking his horn the more deserted it got in the country trying to get me to pull over. my gut told me immediately something was very often to keep driving and get to my family's property I had to turn down this one way road to get to their property and sure enough this guy is right behind me. I pull into the driveway and to my fear expectations nobody is outside I am now alone in the driveway with this guy and it dusk is upon us. he gets out of his vehicle and walks up to my window and tries to get me to roll down my window but I refuse. He's looking all around very nervously and I assumed almost immediately that he was looking around for someone to come out of the house to to see if the coast was clear possibly. I would not open the car door or roll down the window for any reason whatsoever so he starts to tell me through the window to please get out of my car and come around to the back of my vehicle he wanted to show me that my blinker wasn't working. I became more nervous and said thank you and acted like I was getting on my cell phone at that point he jumped in his vehicle and took off. all I can say was my gut tells me something was very off about that day and I knew right away that this man did not follow me all this way to tell me that I had a blinker light out. I went inside and told family and we didn't mention it again. I drove home and it was weeks maybe months later that his face was plastered all over the news as the person who had murdered Sierra. I was so sick to my stomach and terrified because I know deep in my heart this was the man I was face-to-face with in the driveway. So my interest is not only about my daughter but the crazy fact that somehow this man has crossed my path more than once and not in a positive way. I am an empath I am an empath and I tend to pick up Vybz and sense things quicker than most people. All I can say was something was very off that day the same way it was in 2007.. I have no proof but something is telling me very strongly that this was the same man. Coincidentally I'm sure but none the less I really believe I have no proof but now I'm dying to know because my gut is telling me there's a connection here call me crazy but I just know it and I want to know what that truck looks like I want to verify my suspicions

Please do contact Law Enforcement in the area and let them know both your stories. They would be the best people to share your stories with if you have not already done that.

I know it may seem too late to let them know of your stories but it may help solve the cases of other missing girls since you will be able to tell them where you were when you spotted the strange man.

And yes I agree with you that the person that followed you to tell you about the taillight sounds like he was up to no good. Please do tell law enforcement as you never know it could help solve another missing girl case.

Thank you for sharing your story here and joining the discussions. Feel free to stay and join in on any discussions on this case or any others.

Thank you.

I've been jotting down some random thoughts on a profile sheet I have been doing on JW. Any thoughts on the possibility of young missing MALES being in consideration in his cold warped brain?

I ask this because of the young boys on their bikes chased down by JW. True it may be that he felt the boys were too close to his barn where he was holding a victim. However the same pattern of following...chasing others via bike or car is "his thing" it appears.

TYIA

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I've been jotting down some random thoughts on a profile sheet I have been doing on JW. Any thoughts on the possibility of young missing MALES being in consideration in his cold warped brain?

I ask this because of the young boys on their bikes chased down by JW. True it may be that he felt the boys were too close to his barn where he was holding a victim. However the same pattern of following...chasing others via bike or car is "his thing" it appears.

TYIA

JMO
I remember reading about the incident with the boys on the bicycle and thankfully they got away.

I would not outrule him in any cases of missing children in that general area boys or girls. He was so callous and he may have gone after young boys for a more sadistic reason.

Especially any cases involving bicycles. I think when he spotted a young person on a bicycle that was his trigger because it was a method that worked for him. I believe he would try to hit the bicycle and disable the bicycle so the person would not be able to ride it.

ETA I think he may have started with bicycle attacks and graduated to going after people in cars too. Once he became a killer then he looked for any opportunity to find a person alone on a back road with no witnesses around. He was getting more daring the longer it went on before he finally got caught. It is scary to think of other potential victims of his. boys, girls, young women, bicycles, cars I think any cases of missing people in that area is worth looking at.

Thank you Hatfield! I agree he defiantly was an opportunist.

Another question I have is from a statement his mom said once to the jist of "he is like his dad". If I am correct his bio dad passed in 1962? I would love to have the paper obit of him if anyone in the area is interested in looking that up for me? I am wondering if she might be talking about his bio dad or step dad? Just searching family/upbringing traits here is all.

I hope LE did or will interview his mom & siblings deeper.

Sorry for filling up the postings!

Is there a cheat sheet on WS lingo? I am catching on pretty good but a few like ETA's meaning eludes me. ;-)

ETA Edited to add

Moo my opinion only

IMO in my opinion

AFAIK as far as I know

Rsbm respectfully snipped by me

Bbm bolded by me

FWIW for what it’s worth

LE law enforcement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA Edited to add

Moo my opinion only

IMO in my opinion

AFAIK as far as I know

Rsbm respectfully snipped by me

Bbm bolded by me

FWIW for what it’s worth

LE law enforcement

You are a gem thank you so much!

Sorry for filling up the postings!

Is there a cheat sheet on WS lingo? I am catching on pretty good but a few like ETA's meaning eludes me. ;-)

Yes thanks TSSIEMER for adding some of the main ones. Below is a link here at WS that has even more abbreviations.

I sometimes use some abbreviations and even I dont know what it stands for but i knew the meaning of ETA because I have seen others use it a lot :)

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ms-LIST-ONLY-NO-DISCUSSION&highlight=acronyms

I am becoming a bit obsessed about other vics now and perhaps someone working with him.

Penile swab was his DNA and an UNKNOWN. NOT Sierah's.
Bloody paper towels...Sierah and UNKNOWN MALE. It was not touch DNA either.

I don't think boys were his thing. I have no doubt he chased them down because he's a psychopath, but I don't think they were his barn victims.

This is what I'm looking for...On Friday the 13th, Sept. 2016, an attempted abduction happened in Whitehouse (same town where 1st known vic Robin Gardner was attacked). A 10 year old girl was approached by a man in a blue van while she rode her bike. They did not release a description, only the blue van. Could it have been him?

Also, In regards to the Jill Behrman Bloomington, Indiana murder May 31 2000....they do have a person jailed but there is MAJOR reason to believe that he is innocent. Worley bonded out of jail May 14 or 15th 2000, so he was free and perhaps agitated knowing he would be going BACK to jail as soon as he was sentenced. He is a good suspect for Jill BUT, what I'm interested in is this..
3 days after Jill was taken, a witness reported a "dark colored pick up" speed out of a church parking lot where Jill's radio was later found..THEN
2 weeks later, a woman out walking in Elletsville (3 miles from where Jills bike was found) was almost abducted by a man driving a "dark pick up truck" No composite was released.
THEN
Another attempted abduction is believed to be related to Jill's case. The incident occurred in Bowling Green, Kentucky and involved a female cyclist whose bicycle was purposefully struck by an unknown motorist. The man tried to drag her into his car before he was chased away by a witness. A composite of the unknown man who attacked the young woman is the one that people circulate thinking it was Jills abductor (because strangely, they put his composite on Jill's missing poster) but it is an actual composite of the man who attempted the abduction in BG Kentucky.
I see that he had an "Old pick up truck" in 2000....do we know what COLOR it was?
I'd be interested in knowing more about these cases! Sure fits J (Dipstick)W's profile doesn't it!

I am becoming a bit obsessed about other vics now and perhaps someone working with him.

Penile swab was his DNA and an UNKNOWN. NOT Sierah's.
Bloody paper towels...Sierah and UNKNOWN MALE. It was not touch DNA either.

I don't think boys were his thing. I have no doubt he chased them down because he's a psychopath, but I don't think they were his barn victims.

I was obsessed too. But I think in the beginning skib/ we put together a good list and spread sheet and I’m sure it’s been turned into LE so they have to take it from there I guess. Wasn’t he in Washington or somewhere at West and we found some victims there. I’ll have to check the spread sheet when I’m at my ‘puter.

Thats the inference I got from that too. I'll ask her. I did not ever hear that he was left-handed before either and I'm still actually trying to confirm that because that can be very helpful facts to know because forensics and investigators can tell from evidence if a killer was left or right handed. especially if they were stabbed or throat slit because the left-handed killer Generally will cut someone's throat starting from the victim's rightt side and cut across towards the left ;whereas a right-handed killer it would be just the opposite.. and no I'm not saying that this was said to have happened to Lori Ann Hill or Sierrah. we just are not privy to those specifics .however there are still ways they can tell these things anyways I'm trying to Rack my brain and I was sitting there in court behind him-- if I saw him sign the papers with his left hand or not and I can't recall.. I do know I saw him attempt to put his reading glasses on with his left hand but he was having difficulty doing so with the handcuffs on. but maybe there is video footage from the courthouse that shows him signing the documents that would indicate which hand he uses.

Ps pardon my run on sentences. I hit the voice button and just talk and ramble into my phone and it comes out as one huge sentence usually
JW is left handed i was at the closing arguments and he was writing with his left hand

Do we have any info on the 1989ish missing pregnant lady mentioned earlier. I think it was mentioned she was from Seattle, WA on a layover?

I checked the map & tabs on the worksheet (which btw is awesome work tytyty to those involved) but didn't see her mentioned?

I sure hope it's ok for me to be posting my thoughts so frequently lately? Is it better to post short ones individually related or all topics in a longer post?

Ya'll have struck a passion in me for sleuthing. So many innocents so little research time :-(

Sharon Ward hit in the head 2x by attacker... Hmm sound formilliar?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I’ve mentioned this before but will put it out there again. Catherine Sackrider disappeared from Sylvania, OH in 2012. Her body was found near a barn in a field in Lenawee Co MI. Sylvania is not far from Delta and she is another murdered woman within 30 miles of JW’s house. She doesn’t fit his “type” which appears to be young from is known victims, but geographically she was from very nearby

Ok guys - I'm just spitting into the wind here.
Remember when all of the sudden a press conference was announced about Yvonne Reglar, and we all lost our minds?

And then the PC happened, and it was said that there is a POI in her case, that is currently incarcerated, but in another state.

And we all marveled at what a coincidence that was. What are the odds that number 2 on the SS has a POI identified after 30 years?

What if the 'another state' was untrue?

Yvonne has been missing since August 8, 1977.

Question: Was it noted in the penalty phase WHEN JDW was suspected of killing his girlfriend from the 70s? Was it when it happened (the 70's), or more recently (after he was caught for Ce's murder)??

I know I am reaching here, but I still can't believe the timing of his arrest/Yvonne's PC about POI.

ETA - it's also worth noting that JDW would have been 18 when Yvonne went missing, and that I find no news on her since that PC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back