OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve mentioned this before but will put it out there again. Catherine Sackrider disappeared from Sylvania, OH in 2012. Her body was found near a barn in a field in Lenawee Co MI. Sylvania is not far from Delta and she is another murdered woman within 30 miles of JW’s house. She doesn’t fit his “type” which appears to be young from is known victims, but geographically she was from very nearby

Anything is possible, but I doubt JW is a realistic suspect for Catherines case. Outside of being from the general area, there is nothing that connects the two. Again, anything is possible, but Catherine's case sounds like close relation and someone from Sylvania.

Ok guys - I'm just spitting into the wind here.
Remember when all of the sudden a press conference was announced about Yvonne Reglar, and we all lost our minds?

And then the PC happened, and it was said that there is a POI in her case, that is currently incarcerated, but in another state.

And we all marveled at what a coincidence that was. What are the odds that number 2 on the SS has a POI identified after 30 years?

What if the 'another state' was untrue?

Yvonne has been missing since August 8, 1977.

Question: Was it noted in the penalty phase WHEN JDW was suspected of killing his girlfriend from the 70s? Was it when it happened (the 70's), or more recently (after he was caught for Ce's murder)??

I know I am reaching here, but I still can't believe the timing of his arrest/Yvonne's PC about POI.

ETA - it's also worth noting that JDW would have been 18 when Yvonne went missing, and that I find no news on her since that PC.
This may have been the love. I looked at the Google Doc but I don't recall her name on there to jump out at me.
I recall when the police were getting leads and there was many questions in the air if was him.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

This may have been the love. I looked at the Google Doc but I don't recall her name on there to jump out at me.
I recall when the police were getting leads and there was many questions in the air if was him.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

The potential victims are sorted by date, Yvonne is 2nd on the list.
And yeah, that is exactly what I am wondering - was Yvonne the love interest?

Though it should be noted that her location seems to be at least an hour from the Toledo area. I don't know if that distance would be realistic for people that young dating each other.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=2146657270

Anything is possible, but I doubt JW is a realistic suspect for Catherines case. Outside of being from the general area, there is nothing that connects the two. Again, anything is possible, but Catherine's case sounds like close relation and someone from Sylvania.

Catherine didn’t reside in Sylvania. She was there visiting her daughter. She had left to return home to LaGrange IN the day she went missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catherine didn’t reside in Sylvania. She was there visiting her daughter. She had left to return home to LaGrange IN the day she went missing.

I know, I read up on it before commenting. She went missing from Sylvania, at least that was the last place she was seen. Why does where she lived matter?

Ok guys - I'm just spitting into the wind here.
Remember when all of the sudden a press conference was announced about Yvonne Reglar, and we all lost our minds?

And then the PC happened, and it was said that there is a POI in her case, that is currently incarcerated, but in another state.

And we all marveled at what a coincidence that was. What are the odds that number 2 on the SS has a POI identified after 30 years?

What if the 'another state' was untrue?

Yvonne has been missing since August 8, 1977.

Question: Was it noted in the penalty phase WHEN JDW was suspected of killing his girlfriend from the 70s? Was it when it happened (the 70's), or more recently (after he was caught for Ce's murder)??

I know I am reaching here, but I still can't believe the timing of his arrest/Yvonne's PC about POI.

ETA - it's also worth noting that JDW would have been 18 when Yvonne went missing, and that I find no news on her since that PC.

There was a man on a motorcycle that Yvonne was dating that her parents did not know about that classmates said was kind of sketchy but this is a far distance to "date". I'd have to go back to her thread, but he may have been Older.

I don't think we should get sidetracked with the "love of my life" thing. Worley is incapable of love. The shrink even said so. There was no relationship, EVER with him. Now, HE could be calling some woman that he was stalking the love of his life because in his demented mind...she was. Even is she was oblivious to his attention/stalking.

The prostitutes that went missing and/or were murdered around the same time he worked at Art Iron in downtown toledo are a good bet tho.

Catherine...there's something that niggles at my brain about her. I'd have to dig thru all the pages unless someone knows what I'm talking about. It was something about the way worley would drive into sylvania, was the same route Catherine took and something about a print shop that they had in common? Does anyone remember that?

Sharon Ward out in Oregon Ohio...I'm pretty sure LE knows who did this...just can't make the case.

These are strong possibilities imo

1980: Bobbie Lee Wells, 30, was found along County Road F at Roads 2 and 3 in Fulton County. Her body was beaten with a hammer. Worley’s home is just a few miles away at County Road L and Road 6
.***Worley hit Robin Gardner in the head with a hammer in his attempt to abduct her****
***Close proximity to his house****

Michelle Hoffman
Body found close to Art Iron where Worley worked
Head blows

Joann Jaso
found in the fields/close proximity to his home

Lori Ann Hill...I believe when you trace her route walking, she walked right by his house.

....... technical difficulties

I will be back to edit

I don't think we should get sidetracked with the "love of my life" thing. Worley is incapable of love. The shrink even said so. There was no relationship, EVER with him. Now, HE could be calling some woman that he was stalking the love of his life because in his demented mind...she was. Even is she was oblivious to his attention/stalking.

The prostitutes that went missing and/or were murdered around the same time he worked at Art Iron in downtown toledo are a good bet tho.

Catherine...there's something that niggles at my brain about her. I'd have to dig thru all the pages unless someone knows what I'm talking about. It was something about the way worley would drive into sylvania, was the same route Catherine took and something about a print shop that they had in common? Does anyone remember that?

Sharon Ward out in Oregon Ohio...I'm pretty sure LE knows who did this...just can't make the case.

Can someone fill me in on the "love of my life" thing that everyone is talking about it. I don't know if I missed some pages or what, but don't have a clue. Where is that coming from?

Can someone fill me in on the "love of my life" thing that everyone is talking about it. I don't know if I missed some pages or what, but don't have a clue. Where is that coming from?

During the taped interview with his sister, she mentioned that he said to a neighbor or something that he lost the love of his life to murder. His sister also stated that supposedly he was considered a POI in the murder of a prostitute.

My point, there is no "love of his life." He's either lying outright, or if there is a real woman, she had NO clue she was the object of his obsession. Worley is incapable of having a normal relationship with a woman. He is constantly saying things to attention seek, make himself look empathetic, or exaggerating/outright lying to make himslef look good and/or desirable.

Weather the love of his life thing was made up or not how odd is it that this either imaginary or non imaginary person was murdered. Right? Either way it's really strange. This guy is obsessed with the idea of murder and murdering people and he has been for a long long time.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Marsha Spicer..... watched a docu on her.... sounds so familiar.

On Sierah's thread I just read that there were incidents with jw at Country Corral? I read the Liberty Center encounters but I missed the CC happenings. Where do I find those please?

I also agree that the places he mentioned in his LAST rambling should be looked into thoroughly, along with a DEEP search of monster's entire yard and surrounding property.

SIERAH STRONG 💜!

It really jumped out at me when, in his LAST rambling, he made a statement in which I believe he was talking about one of his attorneys, BUT he used the wording about "all up and down the entire turnpike", something close to that phrase. ps SO happy to see the link to his current dwelling place!

On Sierah's thread I just read that there were incidents with jw at Country Corral? I read the Liberty Center encounters but I missed the CC happenings. Where do I find those please?

Can the threat be linked here please? I can’t find what you are referring to. Thanks i4ni

I tried to find any updates on Yvonne and still no more information. I think this might be good. They were waiting until the case here was finalized. I think it could be a reasonable distance for h to travel.

Skibadoo, your case map is tediously amazing! Hadn't looked at it in a long while. Horrific and SAD! Endless respect and love for SIERAH and her precious, inspiring family! 💜 SHE put an EVIL MONSTER in his right place! JMHO

It really jumped out at me when, in his LAST rambling, he made a statement in which I believe he was talking about one of his attorneys, BUT he used the wording about "all up and down the entire turnpike", something close to that phrase. ps SO happy to see the link to his current dwelling place!

I noticed this too. What years was he a truck driver?

The Country Corral is right at the Delta exit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back